Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

demonmiko

She's so cute! My first 1/6 TinyFox just arrived a few weeks ago and the size is kind of addicting. Already thinking of the next ones.

Oculae

Janes just posted that preorders for the new fox goddess are closing tomorrow, 9/28. A 5-day ordering period, that's way faster than I expected. And the outfit set is already gone. 😭

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Riesz
On 9/20/2022 at 6:56 PM, Cheesecake said:

Promo visual of the actual doll is now up on Tinyfox's weibo accompanied by a short story in the captions! 

Link to Weibo post. 

007vNcvxgy1h6c2hvfu6jj33kg5cgk6u.jpg

omg she is sooooo cute

usagisea

She’s so adorable!! Looks like a video game character to me. Like she would be a real model!

Oculae

Go buy her yall, it's the last day to do so! 😆

I ended up biting the bullet and just ordering the full doll. I found someone interested in the doll itself, so Meteion gets her pretty Lunar outfit after all! Yay!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

ghostkiwi

I usually am a resin doll person but I saw this custom tiny fox and I absolutely fell in love.

spacer.png

I'm hoping he can share clothes with my beloved littlefee and then I can take pictures of them together. I'm also now trying to find tan anime dolls because I guess this was my gateway entry.

• Like 6

pyoko

Does anyone know when they will release Candys outfit from the fullset orders?

I am feeling sorry she has to sit around naked for so long 🙈

Peachels
13 hours ago, pyoko said:

Does anyone know when they will release Candys outfit from the fullset orders?

I am feeling sorry she has to sit around naked for so long 🙈

Ugh me too!!! I've been waiting for the release of it also, I thought it wouldn't take long so I could just use Shirley's wig (who is a 1/4 btw, her wig fits loosely but the garter on the wig is enough to keep it on) on Candy for now, and buy maybe 1 set of clothes for her to wear for a while, but there's been no news on the release of her set. :( And because of this I bought another set of clothes for her and now I'm broke XD 

Hope we get news soon!

Edited by Peachels

Salem

My blank 1/4 Tinyfox arrived at Jane's this week!! I also ordered the MSD hand set, but opted to have my girl sent out before they arrive because I ordered her in early August and can't stand to wait any longer haha. I have a faceup to do for one of my resins and was also waiting to get her so I could do them both at once. 

A couple pages back someone mentioned a possible 1/4 boy body? Any news on that?

• Like 2

RetroKanojo
1 hour ago, Salem said:

A couple pages back someone mentioned a possible 1/4 boy body? Any news on that?

Personally I haven't heard anything else about them.

However, @Veravey it seems like LaPeonier is going to be shipping Fibonacci (and Lee) sometime this month, so I hope NCS will get them this month as well. @onion22@After all this time, hearing that she might be on her way soon sounds almost a little surreal..

• Like 2

0bsequi0us

Oh, that's exciting! If Lee is shipping soon hopefully that means blank Macoco dolls could also be ready to ship around the same time 😭

Veravey
2 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

However, @Veravey it seems like LaPeonier is going to be shipping Fibonacci (and Lee) sometime this month, so I hope NCS will get them this month as well.

I saw people posting her on Weibo! I'm so excited!!~

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

DollsnBooks

EEEEeeeee! I ordered a TinyFox head from Jane's Dolland as well as a faceup, and she sent me a vid of it when it was ready to ship. IT's ADORABLE! Can't wait to have her and put her on her body (Which I am also waiting for LOL!)

Edited by DollsnBooks
  • Like 3

Veravey

Has anyone received their Anna?? Seeing lots of photos of her.

I didn't order her but looking forward to you guys finally getting her!

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Poofiemus

I made a fun discovery this weekend: the 1/6 Tinyfoxes can wear some Madame Alexander clothes. Tops and dresses are good, pants and tights aren't (at least on the new body).

20221016_111626.jpg.14f79da09d831f8f7e405adbd65e749d.jpg

This is apparently the "Swizerland" set, according to the tag. Koyo is going to get this, I just didn't want to take off her Halloween costume lol.

20221016_110935.jpg.a413ad6e0b946caf44b955bb0726c260.jpg

No idea what the name for this was, it came with a white dress that won't go over the TF bubble butt. The coat was the best part anyway.

At the same event this weekend I scored a questionable prop. . . 

20221016_111056.jpg.2cc342a409af7c7db0c86c96cac80daf.jpg

"Paimon, what do you have?"

"A knife!"

"NO!"

• Haha 7

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Cheesecake

New 1/6 from tinyfox coming on the 21st of Oct!

It's Little Anna, on the chubby body using the C-15 head. 

weibo link

007vNcvxgy1h78c96o5t5j30xc1jkqoi.jpg

Oculae

We've got doll pics and all!

She's SO cute...

• Like 2

Cheesecake
1 hour ago, Oculae said:

We've got doll pics and all!

She's SO cute...

Oh my god. The open mouth head is definitely interesting. 

Cheesecake

There were some people on weibo posting their 1/6 tinyfox dolls in Anna's clothing too. 

pyoko

I asked newcloversinging about when the Candy outfits for the fullset orders will be finished. 

Around Dezember she said. 

That's quite a long wait time :(

• Sad 1

Cheesecake

Another new release on the way, a chubby version of the 1/6 halloween witch Lilith in an alternate outfit.  

Edited by Cheesecake
  • Like 2

RetroKanojo

I always liked Lilith and I'm sure she will be absolutely adorable! I really hope they turn her little ghost into a plushie for her as well.. @onion26@

But I'm still waiting on my Fibonacci (We're getting close to 6 months now @onion32@), waiting for a 1/4 boy to be announced and I really, really don't want to breach into another sizing, so I guess I will restrain myself. @onion22@

• Like 1

Cheesecake

Maybe this is a sign that we'll see a return of the male 1/6s in the chubby body too? 🤔

• Like 1