Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Victoria

DDS Sailor Venus

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Monty said:

But it’s definitely bizarre that Cecile and Williams were the only ones released as ‘preorder unless there’s too many’ , I’d understand it if they said that for all of them (even though it’s weird to me still) but the fact that it was only them and yet they were the only ones (it seems) where not everyone won makes it odd.

It's always possible that the scalpers went all in for those two. The Sailor Moon dolls don't seem to have risen in price much, so it might have seemed that the SD were more worth their while. I can't really comment on Kizuna AI's likely aftermarket value.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Mizuzu

OMG!! I won Venus too!🥳😍

I thought I had lost at first, until I went to empty my spam mail!! 

I'm so happy!! Oh and congrats to everyone else who won her!!🤩

• Like 7

Mizuumi-no-Otome

As expected, I was charged for Venus this morning! Time to (impatiently) wait for her to ship lol 

• Like 3

BeyondTime

Still no charge on my account. Please, take my money already. XD

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Elia

I just got charged this morning too. Now the wait begins.

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Mine showed up as well, and from the date it was charged a few days ago; that’s quite a relief. I always worry about security declines with foreign transactions, and I don’t want Volks to cancel the order because of a blocked transaction. 

• Like 3

Cinnamoron

Yay!  My charge showed up as well.  What a relief! 

• Like 2

Antommy6

I sadly lost her lottery so I’m hoping there’s a restock soon

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, Antommy6 said:

You might want to follow @volks_dd on twitter. If the webstore does stock Venus and Kizuna AI, they may announce it through that account or through @volks_doll.

Tokimemofan
2 hours ago, Antommy6 said:

Doesn’t seem like the After Event will have her.  I would keep a close eye out for their winter/holiday event they often hold some back for that.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, kranberrijam said:

Venus is popping up! I can't wait to see her in other outfits and wigs (though she will remain Mina-chan on my end).

I see I'm not the only one who thought to buy their Venus an Artemis plushie; I'd get a Luna plushie too, but I worry she'd bully him.

20 hours ago, Tokimemofan said:

Doesn’t seem like the After Event will have her.  I would keep a close eye out for their winter/holiday event they often hold some back for that.

I didn't get the impression that there would be a web after event for her, what I think might happen is that if there are leftovers from the store events they may get sold online like with Jupiter and Sakura. No guarantees this will happen, and if it does happen there may be little notice.

kranberrijam
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I see I'm not the only one who thought to buy their Venus an Artemis plushie; I'd get a Luna plushie too, but I worry she'd bully him.

I need to do this stat! But I'm really wanting to save up and get her a Sailor V outfit.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

BeyondTime
14 hours ago, kranberrijam said:

I need to do this stat! But I'm really wanting to save up and get her a Sailor V outfit.

I went with this one: https://www.hottopic.com/product/sailor-moon-artemis-plush/11066167.html

Great Eastern Sailormoon Artemis Stuffed 6.5" Plush

• Like 1

potpourii
On 9/12/2020 at 11:06 PM, Antommy6 said:

I lost on the lottery too. Volks had a twitter post saying there were some remaining after the after event and to ask the staff if it's sold out at that particular store. I asked my proxy to check and Volks clarified that they still had limited stock among the stores. They would just be transporting from other stores if there were any left at the time when a customer enquired. But it seemed like many people had already lined up at their respective stores and there wasn't any point in trying :c 

It's a long shot but hopefully Volks will make a few more to sell online.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
On 9/15/2020 at 2:45 PM, potpourii said:

It's a long shot but hopefully Volks will make a few more to sell online.

They almost certainly won’t make more just for an online sale. If they really intend to let the stores sell out, then it's probably time to start searching Yahoo! Japan. Last I checked, which was a week ago, she was about ¥85,000.

She may come down a bit when the lottery dolls start shipping, which should start anytime between now and the 30th, but may take a week or two to complete. 

Her new swimsuit should be here on Monday.

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=ss11_6

kranberrijam
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Her new swimsuit should be here on Monday.

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=ss11_6

Ohhh, that's cute!! I can't make any more doll purchases for the year, but I really want to buy Minako some new clothes. One day, one day!

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

BeyondTime
32 minutes ago, kranberrijam said:

Ohhh, that's cute!!

Overall, clothing from coolcats has proven to be decent, but some of the materials on the swimsuits are a bit sheer. 

This was the only swimsuit I’ve seen that’s in yellow. I think I would have liked orange more, but this one has a nice pattern. 

toppz1008

Venus is really pretty.. 😊😊can't  wait to see more owner pictures. My friend actually is getting her, too. She used a jdd proxy service, but during this pandemic, they can't ship dolls and stuffs to USA via regulat ems. She ended up paying $300 DHL shipping.  😔😔

Edited by toppz1008

StelSel

I got shipping notice for Sailor V and her uniform this morning ^^ ( and Kizuna AI )

justsomedollies

I got my shipping notices too!!

Edited by justsomedollies
I got both not just one

Elia

I got a shipping notice for Venus and uniform as well! So excited!