Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DesertPhantom51

Glasses choices!

DesertPhantom51

I've been trying to find a pair of glasses that I love for my new doll, and the fourth pair that I ordered arrived today, so I did some photo tests, and... I still can't decide!  I'm partial to the pair that I've been using, but I don't know if that's just because I've grown used to them.  So I thought I'd share and seek some opinions from ya'll.  

20200710_164318.jpg.00255cdcbe8edccfbb5706dd0f4fee54.jpg

This is the pair that I've been using, you can see it in the last two months in my previous 'Monthly Outfits' thread too for other angles. 

20200710_163951.jpg.86a1d3297c5ab392ac27f8f37e9fd90a.jpg

This is a pair I've used before for Samus, and I thought I'd give them a try on Emma here too.  

The third pair came, and the arms snapped off of the frame so no photos of those...

Edited by DesertPhantom51
formatting

DesertPhantom51

These were the ones that just arrived, I ordered them two months ago, and had almost given up on them!  But they're super cute, and now I'm torn.  

20200710_164111.jpg.d9a276ca97fedb15349138eb97ff3591.jpg

So that's all of them, which ones do you think look the best on her?  I may even switch them around still for different monthly outfits, but I kinda want to have one that's like her base pair.

TheWhiteRabbit

I like the gold frames in the first photo the best I think, but I like her new ones a lot too. I think swapping them around based on what she wears is a good idea. I do it with my own glasses lol.  

• Like 1

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

DesertPhantom51

Yeah, I think I agree.  It's funny, I got the gold ones as a kind of placeholder pair until the new ones came and I think they're the best.  I have a few more pairs of those little gatchapon glasses floating around on Ebay, but they're far too little for her face, so I didn't even bother.  

lardroom

The gold frames are the most fashionable on Emma, but I like the half-frame glasses for a more normal/demure/comfy look.  I don't like the second pair at all on Emma's face. It really depends on the outfit you're trying to match her with. I don't like the second set at all on her face.

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

Yes, the second ones were one of the first pair I bought, and I only really included them as the other pair I ordered had the arms snap off when I tried to put them on.  They looked cute on Samus last time I used them, but they don't work for Emma at all. 

AliceAlicaArisu

I really love the gold frames in the first photo on her! I think they work best with her eyes! 😍

• Like 1

💗 Waiting on DD Mikuru 💗

April

Just to go against the grain I like the newest pair the best 😁 I switch my glasses around too depending where I am going/what I'm wearing so changing them every now and then is also a good idea :)

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

Thanks for the input!  I think I'm going to be swapping them out, but I do think the gold frames are going to end up being the "default" pair for her.  Although, I'll probably end up ordering even more glasses down the line and seeing what else looks good. :)

• Like 2

geminirose

Gold frames definitely look the best imo, but they're all very sophisticated choices.