Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DD Dynamite

HazelMaze

Speaking further to some of the extremely exaggerated proportions of DD's- some of the choices they make proportion wise are definately intentional for the sake of clothing. The more bulk you have underneath, the bulkier things will appear on the doll.

This is especially true when you consider the many layers these dolls can end up in when wearing a very 'anime' outfit. 2B is a good example, as is Saber.

Both of them have a LOT of bulk carried around the waist when considering their stock outfits,and with the reduced waist and larger bust, you get a more 'true to form" silhouette rather than a doll who is drowning in their clothing.( Granted, Saber is not a DdDy body, but I find DD's specificailly have extreme waist proportions when compared to DDS or DdDy)

Speaking to that /even further/ I think the choice to make MDD shoulders so narrow was not only to enhance "big head cuteness" but also to support the baggy clothing style, and lolita style.The smaller proportions in the torso help keep visual balance.

sunlightandtea
11 hours ago, NanoNaanoi said:

I actually asked this very question here.

Unfortunately, it looks terrible. =(

Thanks for the link friend. I do like the larger thighs on the DD though, super unfortunate that they just don't work so well in those hips. I really wish they would do something similar to the mochi-ashi for the DD's.

NanoNaanoi
2 hours ago, sunlightandtea said:

Thanks for the link friend. I do like the larger thighs on the DD though, super unfortunate that they just don't work so well in those hips. I really wish they would do something similar to the mochi-ashi for the DD's.

Agreed. Luckily, I have a lot of sandpaper and some exacto knives to mod a bust with.

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't added more diversity in their optional parts. I feel like they could make quite a bit of money by offering curvier/thinner arms, legs, etc.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

Why is is that everytime a male collector likes a figure with big bust he is label as perv that like to sexualize the female figure. I love the DDdy body, and I love dolls with big bust. Yes I am a male, but I'm a gay male. I have never seen a women in a sexual or desirable manner. 

I just like how the doll shape look. I have seen plantly of female doll collector collect male dolls with tons of muscles and nobody ever accuse them of sexualizing males.

but as soon as a male collector either gay or straight like a curvy figure he is label a a pervert who like to sexualize women instead of just liking  the character. 

Same here! Though I'm not labeled as a perv (So sorry anyone is!). I am a gay male too. And whenever I draw a big boobed anime character around my friends. They just kinda give me a look. Or say "Oooohh, are you drawing the one?!?!?" 

I only need an older sister for my Mako-Chan!

Kitty Blue

I just stumbled upon this thread as i was trying to research if a DD or DDS bust would fit on a DDy lower body because I wanted a smaller bust for my dddy. IRL I'm the opposite I got the thighs but not the bust (like probably smaller than DD Small)..lol. I love the look of the dddy as is but just would love the option to have a smaller bust for a specific character and variety because as people have mentioned there are all body types out here IRL so I like to represent all of them in my dolls. I currently have a dddy, DD Med bust, DD Large bust and DD small bust and I love that they have the variety but need the more thickness of the DDdy for another character. 
Though I gotta admit sometimes in certain vinyl groups it annoys me when people ask what looks the most natural med or large bust? And there are all kinds of answers like ok for sure M or L because the default just looks all off its too small. And I'm like over here looking down going but my small bust is natural ..lol. 
I embrace all body types and sizes sometimes I think it just comes down to how things are worded. Anyway I'm not on much and this is an old post but just wanted to comment. 

mayaiincho

Large bust / large shapely are the best. Often times large can fit dy decently and shapely can fit medium. My first body was a dy but I won't go back do to the lack of clothes. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

BeyondTime
9 hours ago, Kitty Blue said:

Though I gotta admit sometimes in certain vinyl groups it annoys me when people ask what looks the most natural med or large bust? And there are all kinds of answers like ok for sure M or L because the default just looks all off its too small. And I'm like over here looking down going but my small bust is natural ..lol.

You may already know this, but for those who don’t: Humans have complex mammary glands which basically means each breast is made up of about 10 - 20 structures called lobules, and those lobules are in turn made up of smaller structures called alveoli that are in turn lined with milk producing cells. Presumably these alveoli are not uniform in number / size, but I haven’t specifically read that anywhere.

So yes, assuming roughly equal fat distribution between two people, small is natural and big is natural because quantities of alveoli and lobules differ from person to person. People probably like big because our instincts are still living in a cave, and absent modern technology like formula, big means more milk and potentially that adds up to healthier babies. 

Where I think things start to look unnatural is if you are displaying a doll with a shapely bust nude or topless the doll is going to look like old man Newton’s Law of Gravity doesn’t apply to her breasts. 🤣😂🤣 

Some anime character’s breasts are so enormous that you start to wonder if it’s Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity that should be applied. @onion35@

• Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction