Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
HazelMaze

New Release-Azone-Iris Collect!

HazelMaze

Hey All, I noticed we're a little quieter about things in this section of the forum, which is a shame, because Azone  releases regularly! 

The latest annoucement to the line up is

Iris Collect- Fuko- Follow me

Find out details here:

https://www.dollyinsider.com/iris-collect-fuko-follow-me-by-azone-international/

She definately has my heart, but can my wallet stand all these good releases lately? @_@ 

Part of me is wishing we'd get some smaller busts, or just different busts.I am also pretty desperate to see the extra curvy shins on the AZ02!  I'd also kill for an Iris Collect in tan

What's everyone's thoughts? Do you find her face-up to be an improvement? Will she be joining the crew? Is she to simple compared to some of the other releases?

Screenshot_20200721-124701_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

jadepixel

Azone has been killing it with their doll designs lately, but I can't overcome my aversion to the knee and elbow joints. I definitely would be tempted if they made Iris Collect in tan, though! They've already done it with their other lines so hopefully it's just a matter of time.

• Like 1

Selenae

@jadepixel I can understand that, and the joints took time to grow on me, too. But honestly, the 40cm+ plus Obitsu/Azone dolls have the best-posing bodies I've ever handled. I took the plunge on an older Iris Collect release and don't regret it one bit.

• Like 2

HazelMaze

@jadepixel I can definately understand the hesitation,  but I honestly think there can be joy in celebrating the different jointing in dolls, rather then seeing it as a detractor. I enjoy looking at the engineering that goes into them, and how different companies tackle different problems!                   

That said, I will be honest, the knees took time to grow on me to! Though I never do notice the elbows. I agree with @Selenae, the posing is phenomenal! I get a little bummed when a doll can't pull off those sweet moves my AZ02 can XD

Conuresans

Unfortunately will be passing on this as I already have Moonlit Rabbit Kano coming to me 😅 I don't quite think this will be the last we'll see of this girl though, hopefully! Her outfit is super cute and the posing makes it pretty tempting as I love how easily my Kano's joints glide into harder poses (despite having initially needed repairs) + like mentioned prior, the lack of optional parts as my current Kano's bust is a tad bit harder to poke around for since I don't know of any similar fits?

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

HazelMaze

@Conuresans

Oooooo gosh I don't blame you, midnight Kano was another great release!! And I'd be surprised if she never returns, as to my knowledge Iris Collect girls share a head sculpt, and their face up is the part that differs. 

If your keen to change her busts, obitsu busts are compatable, and if your thinking about clothing- I do find they can share shirts with DDS! ( skirts and dresses as well, but YMMV) 

Conuresans
2 hours ago, HazelMaze said:

@Conuresans

Oooooo gosh I don't blame you, midnight Kano was another great release!! And I'd be surprised if she never returns, as to my knowledge Iris Collect girls share a head sculpt, and their face up is the part that differs. 

If your keen to change her busts, obitsu busts are compatable, and if your thinking about clothing- I do find they can share shirts with DDS! ( skirts and dresses as well, but YMMV) 

I believe that information is correct? I'll look at Obitsu busts though + Kinda surprised to hear that but I will be giving it a try one of these days after the bust swap. Thank you! 💞 

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Riesz

You can absolutely swap busts! I put an Obitsu 50 size S bust on my Azo2 body. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

asukakanea

I love her clothing and here eyes. I saw her listed in a store maybe for pre-order? I've just been going all over the shops lately looking at what's new.