• Like 3

MVSig.jpg

K-2

March

03Mar.jpg

• Like 2

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

Ohhh, that bike is awesome!  And she does have the look of speed in that picture.  :)

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

K-2

There are a few authentic looking 1/3 scale RC bikes out there (a couple of different Hogs, this Suzuki). They fit the 50cms perfectly. So while the background is CG the bike is not. If I remember correctly this Suzuki GSXR 1000 RC could go about 15 MPH.

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg

Testament

Vehicles in 1/3 scale are the best... but really they are demanding in term of space (and money).

A bike is somewhat ok, but seeing 1/6 hot toys batmobile/Ecto1/DeLorean... I can't imagine a car 1/3 (well... you made some episode for Madh Vinyl with a car IIRC).

Anyway, really beautyful. Is the "sapphire" print custom, to match the name?

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2
On 8/13/2020 at 4:35 AM, Testament said:

Vehicles in 1/3 scale are the best... but really they are demanding in term of space (and money).

A bike is somewhat ok, but seeing 1/6 hot toys batmobile/Ecto1/DeLorean... I can't imagine a car 1/3 (well... you made some episode for Madh Vinyl with a car IIRC).

Anyway, really beautyful. Is the "sapphire" print custom, to match the name?

Izzy's car is one of those battery powered kid's cars. They are a good scale for 50cms and 60cms, although you do have to do a considerable amount of work modifying the interior to fit the smaller derrieres of the dolls. Izzy's car appears in a number of MADh Vinyl episodes.

http://www.madhvinyl.com/adventures/220-241/230.html

The name tag on Sapphire's bike is just a laser printed piece of plain paper, spray adhesived over where it said SUZUKI.

09Sep01.jpg

• Like 4

MVSig.jpg

K-2

April

04Apr.jpg

• Like 4

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

I *knew* I liked April for some reason.  <3  Excellent outfits ladies, especially that pink one in the center!  RAWWRRR!

Billy

Mizentropy64
On 8/5/2020 at 7:21 AM, K-2 said:

February

02Feb.jpg

After watching Anna Marie in the MADH Vinyl "Gymnastics" video, I decided I had to have an Obitsu. The 2013 Obitsu comparison topic posted by Billy in 2013 was enough to make me buy a 47 cm Paradox with 50 cm Obitsu frame at 1:00am last Sunday- she arrives tomorrow! Both of you do such an excellent job posing your dolls and offering tips and information about dolls and other cool stuff. I just wanted to thank you for sharing all that dollie goodness!

K-2
10 hours ago, Mizentropy64 said:

After watching Anna Marie in the MADH Vinyl "Gymnastics" video, I decided I had to have an Obitsu. The 2013 Obitsu comparison topic posted by Billy in 2013 was enough to make me buy a 47 cm Paradox with 50 cm Obitsu frame at 1:00am last Sunday- she arrives tomorrow! Both of you do such an excellent job posing your dolls and offering tips and information about dolls and other cool stuff. I just wanted to thank you for sharing all that dollie goodness!

Welcome aboard!

You have questions, we have answers, even if it is occasionally, "I don't know". The 50cm series Obitsus are fantastic posing doll and there are tons of other versions (Azones, Yamatos, Angel Philias, Visuadolls, etc.) that you can swap parts from. Welcome to your new money pit! You'll have a blast!

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
17 hours ago, Mizentropy64 said:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the compliment!  I'm glad K2 and I provide you with some entertainment and ideas!  Welcome aboard the crazy train of vinyl dolls!  <3  Please do feel free to ask anything you need about your incoming girl.  If K2 can't answer your questions then I don't think anyone can.  😄 

Billy

Mizentropy64

Money Pit! Ain't that the truth! This new girl completes half a dozen for me, and I have only been at it since last December. My friends say they will start worrying when I start talking to the dolls......so that's just our little secret. Thanks again gentlemen...your creativity is contagious.

• Like 1

K-2

May

05May.jpg

• Like 5

MVSig.jpg

nocturne

Awesome, every single one of them.

But then, I've come to expect that from you.

Stay healthy and all the best.

K-2

June

06Jun.jpg

• Like 2

MVSig.jpg

K-2

July

07July.jpg

• Like 4

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, K-2 said:

July

Awesome outfit, and the hairstyle makes it feel like a flashback to the 60s. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox

I can actually HEAR the July image.

OONTZOONTZOONTZ

😄 

Billy

K-2

August

08Aug.jpg

• Like 4

MVSig.jpg

K-2

September

09Sep.jpg

• Like 2

MVSig.jpg

K-2

October