Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

blossom

Find accessories/props for MDD/DD

blossom

Hello! I was wondering if any of you knew where i can find cute accessories or travel props like a neck cushion? 

I am looking for something like this! I looked on etsy and other doll sites but i had no luck at all > < 

spacer.png

I’m also looking for those cute fluffy hairbands!

if you know of any places that could sell that kind of accessories please recommend me some, i would love it! 
i’m really looking for lots of different accessories (wands, rements, floaters,..) 

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Monty

That exact bag and travel pillow are from a set of accessories for ‘Our Generation’ dolls which are a similar size to MDD. They make lots of sets of accessories for them, you should be able to find this set (as well as other themed sets) online if you google ‘our generation travel set’. I’m not sure if they are sold in stores in Europe, but I’ve seen them at Kmart here in Australia and am pretty sure the US users have gotten them too.

• Like 4

blossom

You are a life saver!!! If i could like your comment a thousand times i WOULD do it 💕 thank you so much! I was not expecting i’ll be able to find this exact one! If you have any other tips or clothes/accessories recommendations like this, i’d be happy to hear about it ^ ^ 

• Like 1

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Monty

Sorry for taking ages to reply. 
For other props, I know that you can often find them through other BJD companies or dealers (ie Crobidoll sells coffee mugs and I think even mini iPads, and you can get laptops from acbjd (actually mini pocket mirrors - I have one and have been planning to cover the mirror with a print out of a screenshot of twitter or this forum for a while but still haven’t gotten around to it). there’s other fun stuff in their ‘other’ sections  too:
http://www.acbjd.com/other-c-145.html?zenid=08018eae86de9b05ec01ffccaa6b69f5
A lot of my small props like food are from gachapon/capsule machines in japan which you can often find online on rakuten or yahoo auctions (the ones by Jdream are particularly good, but they’re not always DD scale...) Otherwise there’s a lot on Taobao but it’s usually stuff I stumble on when looking at a certain shop for clothes or something. 

Sometimes you also just stumble apon stuff that’s not actually aimed at dolls and is just miniature for the sake of it, but turns out to be perfect - mini novelty cameras, the ‘worlds smallest’ things I’ve seen US users have.... a while back in a nursery I saw an amazing wooden pot plant stand that was shaped like a miniature sofa and I’m kicking myself years later for not buying it, because sprucing it up and adding some upholstery to it would have been a whole lot cheaper than what BJD furniture seems to typically go for....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

blossom

No problem~! And thank you for giving me so much information and useful tips! I’ll be on the lookout for any sort of furniture that were not necessarily doll furniture 🤔 i’ve bought a few accessories for now so i guess i’m good for a little while!

• Like 1

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Janeway

My life 18" doll furniture and accessories are good for our MDD's

AtelierMoe

For accessories I tend to use big keychains (remove the keyring). You can get video game controllers, drinks, plushies... Or you have to be clever and learn to use objects in ways that aren't intended! 🤣 For example a coin holder can become a full size purse for your doll. 18" dolls' accessories are a nice addition too. Some shoes are really cute and fit MDD. I got Adidas replicas from Aliexpress, they were intended for a baby kind of doll, but they fit my DDP (almost, a little too small, had to stretch them.) Would be better on MDD!

Friendlily

There's actually a lot of miniatures on etsy! If you type in the keywords 1:3 miniature, you can pull up some 1:3 scale books, phones, and a very large collection of miniature food. If you want something with a lot more variety, have you tried checking taobao? If you go to BJD Bhiner, you can use their search engine to browse through BJD related shops and items a little bit easier. So far, on BJD Bhiner I've seen an umbrella, face masks, skateboards, a Nintendo Switch, and so much more. Not to mention their proxy service looks like it could be of good use for shipping items to your area if buying directly from taobao isn't possible.

Things are going to be okay.

BeyondTime
47 minutes ago, Friendlily said:

There's actually a lot of miniatures on etsy! If you type in the keywords 1:3 miniature, you can pull up some 1:3 scale books, phones, and a very large collection of miniature food.

I don’t think I’ll be getting this particular throne for my dolls. 

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

AtelierMoe
14 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

This person somehow only sells toilet shaped stuff 🤣 Nice find

DesertPhantom51
16 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

The fact that it's fully functional, why... you know what, I'm good not knowing.

Edit: in regards to props, someone already mentioned Etsy, but if search for wedding/party favors or decor a lot of stuff will pop up.  Heck even just google the words "miniature____" for whatever you're looking for will pop up results.  I found an actual functioning three ring binder in 1/3 scale on Staples, of all places, that way. 

Edited by DesertPhantom51
  • Like 1

ariesseason

I ordered some Our Generation sets and see if they will fit with my AP.... I already saw some pictures and videos about how the OG things fit for 1/4 and 1/3 dolls and it is amazing! 

battrastard

Just got my shipment from Iwakousa.com today, awesome eraser/puzzles that are near 1/3 1/4 scale food stuff! Prices run at about a $1 for most individual pieces, but, the Bento, and "meal" blister packs aren't too expensive. 

Foods for the Kiddos!

Kiddos food, part 2

They are having shipping issues, like a lot of other overseas imports, or I would have bought lots more! 

I'm on vacation this coming week, so, I'll try to get pictures of these with some of my Kiddos. 

Definitely something to buy, especially if you have a Saber type or two in your home........ 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Katherine

Theres a cute line similar to our generation called "my life as "

battrastard

Gonna kick this one out there, as I think you mentioned "floats"? 

https://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Accessories-Flamingo-Coasters-Swimming/dp/B07TV3Z9N6/ref=sr_1_17?crid=2EOWO8HSOL6KM&keywords=inflatable+pool+drink+floats&qid=1657411830&sprefix=inflatable+pool+drink%2Caps%2C976&sr=8-17

They're inflatable poolside drink holder, and the inner dimensions "should" fit an MDD. I'm seriously thinking of ordering the set, so, If I do, I'll post it here.

Noxxbunny
20 minutes ago, battrastard said:

Gonna kick this one out there, as I think you mentioned "floats"? 

https://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Accessories-Flamingo-Coasters-Swimming/dp/B07TV3Z9N6/ref=sr_1_17?crid=2EOWO8HSOL6KM&keywords=inflatable+pool+drink+floats&qid=1657411830&sprefix=inflatable+pool+drink%2Caps%2C976&sr=8-17

They're inflatable poolside drink holder, and the inner dimensions "should" fit an MDD. I'm seriously thinking of ordering the set, so, If I do, I'll post it here.

Old picture of mine, but can confirm that at least some do fit MDDs. I got this one at Michael's a while back. These had a piece in the center to hold the drink in place, so I just cut it out with an exacto knife.

BeautyPlus_20180519183839164_save.jpg.ca7e2746733e2c8a438338ed9d0ca6db.jpg

• Like 4

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

battrastard
1 minute ago, Noxxbunny said:

Old picture of mine, but can confirm that at least some do fit MDDs. I got this one at Michael's a while back. These had a piece in the center to hold the drink in place, so I just cut it out with an exacto knife.

BeautyPlus_20180519183839164_save.jpg.ca7e2746733e2c8a438338ed9d0ca6db.jpg

That's exactly what I was thinking of! (and, yeah, I will be cutting out the "bottom" too! Either with an exacto or a small pair of scissors.)

Honestly, I think it was either this pic of yours, or someone else's that made me think of the drink holders, so the credits all yours! 

• Like 2