The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RainyNights

DD/DDS L peach pai bust on DDdy f3 body?

RainyNights

Hello, I recently bought a DD/DDS L peach pai bust on layaway and was wondering if anyone knows if DDdy f3 fits it (PP bust is from 2016)? The original owner tested the fit with her DDdy (I'm not sure what version type the DDdy she has) and send me photos and it looks good (she said that it doesn't affect mobility despite being made for DD/DDS). I just want to make sure that the bust would work with the DDdy f3 frame since since that's the hybrid I want for my future girl.

If this question has already been asked please direct me to the topic but I have searched and couldn't find anything on it. Thank you in advance!

baldylox

The biggest concern I'd have is that if the original owner had the older DDdy body for this Peach Pai, that means it has the inner support shell around the upper torso piece.  The DD3 and newer bodies do not have that piece and therefore the silicone chests don't sit as well on those bodies because of the lack of support underneath.  I had one on my girl Manami on her old original DDdy body and when I moved her to a DDdy3 I had that issue.  I bought some replacement parts for her shoulders that did help with support but she still had some issues with the undersides getting pinched in the joints and such when I moved her around for posing.

You can always give it a try but the problems I had with pinching and with the arm holes being a bit stretched may be problems for you as well.  But I was using a DDdy bust and not the smaller DD one so that might work to your benefit. I'm interested to see how this works out for you.  :)

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RainyNights
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

The biggest concern I'd have is that if the original owner had the older DDdy body for this Peach Pai, that means it has the inner support shell around the upper torso piece.  The DD3 and newer bodies do not have that piece and therefore the silicone chests don't sit as well on those bodies because of the lack of support underneath.  I had one on my girl Manami on her old original DDdy body and when I moved her to a DDdy3 I had that issue.  I bought some replacement parts for her shoulders that did help with support but she still had some issues with the undersides getting pinched in the joints and such when I moved her around for posing.

You can always give it a try but the problems I had with pinching and with the arm holes being a bit stretched may be problems for you as well.  But I was using a DDdy bust and not the smaller DD one so that might work to your benefit. I'm interested to see how this works out for you.  :)

Billy

Hello, thank you for taking the time to get back to me. I asked the PP original owner and she said her DDdy is the DDdy III body. I'm also asking for her permission to share the photos here (since you own PP yourself maybe you can tell me if there might be a problem with the fit). As for the replacement parts that help with support which ones are you talking about? May I see them? And does it matter if I'm using the DDdy f3 VS the DDdyIII body? If you are aware of pros and cons between them. Many thanks in advance!

baldylox
11 hours ago, RainyNights said:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to get back to me. I asked the PP original owner and she said her DDdy is the DDdy III body. I'm also asking for her permission to share the photos here (since you own PP yourself maybe you can tell me if there might be a problem with the fit). As for the replacement parts that help with support which ones are you talking about? May I see them? And does it matter if I'm using the DDdy f3 VS the DDdyIII body? If you are aware of pros and cons between them. Many thanks in advance!

No problem, I'm hopeful everything works out for you and your girl!  I *love* Peach Pai so it's always nice to see another owner of them!  :)

Pics would be great to see so I know what you're working with.  I find it odd that the seller has a DD bust for a DDdy3 body tho.  The cut under the bust/boobs area is way shorter on a DDdy than on the DD so the area below the breasts is going to be longer.  I know it could stretch over the lower torso easily enough because it's silicone but I'm just not sure how good that will look.  I've always used the correct busts on the bodies they were made for.

Here's the post I made about those supports:

I don't know if that guy still makes them or not but it might be worth checking into if your girl has the same issues Manami did.  But since Manami is using the 2XL Peach Pai and not a regular DD one, maybe there will be no issues with weight and sag.  You might have no issues at all.  

Billy

Pit

I was curious about these busts some time ago and did a little research. The easiest option I found was yahoo japan auction but prices are crazy. Also, since most of all the results I found were in japanese, I still don't get pretty well the different sizes, skintones, etc. So, before doing something stupid I'd like to know: are there different sizes for DDdy with semi-white skin tone? I ask this because I'd like to get one not so big. if so, where do you recommend to buy one?

Edited by Pit

baldylox
2 hours ago, Pit said:

I was curious about these busts some time ago and did a little research. The easiest option I found was yahoo japan auction but prices are crazy. Also, since most of all the results I found were in japanese, I still don't get pretty well the different sizes, skintones, etc. So, before doing something stupid I'd like to know: are there different sizes for DDdy with semi-white skin tone? I ask this because I'd like to get one not so big. if so, where do you recommend to buy one?

They definitely aren't cheap at all.  Most of them run between $250-$400 depending on the size and skin tones.  NS and SWS are pretty much around the same pricing but tan ones for Kanu are stupid money.  I've seen those sell for between $400 and $600 easily.

YJA and Mandarake are your best source because the guys who make these ( Raji and Wersaze ) don't sell to people overseas too often.  They make small batches to sell at shows in Hong Kong and other places near there mostly but they do have a few lotteries here and there on their websites.  Those are near impossible to figure out tho for timing.

As for sizing, it depends on which maker you mean.  There are two main makers of silicone busts... Raji, who makes Peach Pai, and Wersaze who uses that name for his busts.  Peach Pai come in many sizes and colors.  The most popular are:

M+ - a size bigger than Volks standard Medium but smaller than the L

L - same size and shape of the Volks standard large bust

XL - bigger than L

2XL - similar shape to the L but bigger

DDdy - exact same as default DDdy bust

DDdy Plus - same look but bigger

2XL DDdy - much bigger breasts than regular DDdy that sag more naturally

Wersaze has fewer options from what I've seen but also has some that are slightly bigger than the 2XL from Peach Pai.  I am unusure of if those are called 3XL or not.  Drew from Dolldelights.com used to make pre-orders for Wersaze busts but I'm not sure he still does.  Check the site and see if you can message him about it.

There are other makers out there too but the quality and skin color matching is sub par.  They also have more prominent seam lines on the sides and just don't feel as "finished" as the PP and Wersaze ones do.  They cost less so if those things don't bother you, you can check those on YJA or sometimes even Tao Bao.

Hopefully this helps you a bit.  :)

Billy

Pit

Too much appreciated @baldylox. With that info, I found what Im looking for with wersaze. Still, prices keep being an issue BUT on the other hand I prefer that to bothersome seam lines. I'll have to save some money. Maybe in the meantime ill find something in mandarake as well.

• Like 1

RainyNights

@baldylox The original seller gave me the permission to share the photos.

Warning: NSFW!!!

Spoiler

untitled_by_nyterain_de2mxy7-pre.jpg?tok

Spoiler

untitled_by_nyterain_de2mxyk-pre.jpg?tok

What do you think? And tell-tales sign I should be worried about? Personally, I like the aesthetic fit of the DD L PP on DDdy body the only thing that I was worried about is the mobility of the hybrid. And the seller didn't use it for her DDdy, she just tried it on for me to see if it would work and she said as far as she can see the mobility wasn't affected. As always, thank you for taking the time to help me out!

baldylox

6 hours ago, RainyNights said:

@baldylox The original seller gave me the permission to share the photos.

Warning: NSFW!!!

Hide contents

Hide contents

What do you think? And tell-tales sign I should be worried about? Personally, I like the aesthetic fit of the DD L PP on DDdy body the only thing that I was worried about is the mobility of the hybrid. And the seller didn't use it for her DDdy, she just tried it on for me to see if it would work and she said as far as she can see the mobility wasn't affected. As always, thank you for taking the time to help me out!

They look to be in good shape BUT I'm pretty sure those are the XL size and not the regular Large size.  And they look way better on the DDdy body than I thought they would!  <3  I was pretty sure they'd fit since they can stretch but it works out really nicely!  

The only thing I can say to be careful of is when moving the torso from side to side or forward and back, check that the inside of the silicone doesn't get pinched in between pieces of the frame.  Mine has done that a few times and while damage was light and not able to be seen from outside, it still bugs me that it happened.  Other than that just keep them clean and powdered and they should look great for years to come!  Do share pics with us once you get them!  

Billy

RainyNights
3 hours ago, baldylox said:

They look to be in good shape BUT I'm pretty sure those are the XL size and not the regular Large size.  And they look way better on the DDdy body than I thought they would!  <3  I was pretty sure they'd fit since they can stretch but it works out really nicely!  

The only thing I can say to be careful of is when moving the torso from side to side or forward and back, check that the inside of the silicone doesn't get pinched in between pieces of the frame.  Mine has done that a few times and while damage was light and not able to be seen from outside, it still bugs me that it happened.  Other than that just keep them clean and powdered and they should look great for years to come!  Do share pics with us once you get them!  

Billy

They might be XL, the original owner did say that this PP bust was bigger that her regular DD L bust she had in comparison. But it works out in my favor for the doll OC I'm creating. Thank you so much for your input,  for sure I'll definitely share pictures when I finally get her in my hands. 

• Like 1

Pit

So, instead of doing another topic, I will share it here. 

First, following the @baldylox recommendations, I bought a Wersaze bust two months ago which finally arrived today and I'm very satisfied with it. Its shape is identical to the volks bust, but additionally, its extreme sofness allows a back's posability soft vynil cannot achieve. It comes with two pads you can put inside each breast for more "sponginess", a hard plastic torso structure so the bust can preserve its general shape once it's on the doll, and a little hard plastic ring for the neck joint. Best of all is the fact it doesn't have any seamline. 

BUT, there is a big issue I really hate: the painted nipples. Maybe I didin't realize all their products are painted before my purchase, or maybe there is no information about this feature on the website. Whatever the reason, I'd like to know: is there a way to remove the nipple paint?

Here are some photos (NSFW):

Spoiler

810019421_IMG_20201022_1703399713.jpg.0cd65aba29ecdcbca9a9c4901be16f21.jpg

Spoiler

311614700_IMG_20201022_1703448943.jpg.2ca45e05e0c79a3ce1185a7d3e324844.jpg

Edited by Pit
  • Like 1

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, Pit said:

BUT, there is a big issue I really hate: the painted nipples. Maybe I didin't realize all their products are painted before my purchase, or maybe there is no information about this feature on the website. Whatever the reason, I'd like to know: is there a way to remove the nipple paint?

It depends what it was painted with re: removing the paint.  it may be silicone paint, which is mixed with silicone itself, so the only way to remove it would be to very carefully and gently sand it off, as this is apparently the method used with silicone doll babies (Reborn dolls, etc).  you could test using alcohol and acetone to see if it can be removed without sanding, but if it's silicone paint, sanding seems to be the only option, and even then you may not get it all off.

Also, in regards to if they come painted or not, I believe when I looked into these busts before, there wasn't any option to have them painted, nor did the listings mention it or show it in the photos.  So depending on where you bought it, it could have been an option, otherwise that's really strange that they'd just send a painted one without warning.

Pit
1 hour ago, OccultBeast said:

It depends what it was painted with re: removing the paint.  it may be silicone paint, which is mixed with silicone itself, so the only way to remove it would be to very carefully and gently sand it off, as this is apparently the method used with silicone doll babies (Reborn dolls, etc).  you could test using alcohol and acetone to see if it can be removed without sanding, but if it's silicone paint, sanding seems to be the only option, and even then you may not get it all off.

Also, in regards to if they come painted or not, I believe when I looked into these busts before, there wasn't any option to have them painted, nor did the listings mention it or show it in the photos.  So depending on where you bought it, it could have been an option, otherwise that's really strange that they'd just send a painted one without warning.

Thnx for this answer, i'll have to test both methods and pray one works. 

About the second answer, yeah, it's pretty weird. I checked the webpage again and I can't find the option of painting yet. This is the website: http://www.tooo-mini.com/en/product/category?no=31

Edited by Pit

OccultBeast
45 minutes ago, Pit said:

I checked the webpage again and I can't find the option of painting yet.

That's the page that I had previously been looking at, too.  Very strange that you received a painted one, then.  Perhaps you could ask the proxy about it?  I'd think that's a pretty important thing to mention, y'know? because that definitely would have made me change my mind to know if, for example, you could only purchase them painted.

Hopefully you can remove the paint without much stress, though! 🙏

baldylox

I had some really odd colored nips on a silicone bust I bought years back and I wanted to clean them off so I asked around and found that using a Q-Tip and 91% Isopropyl Alcohol in small dabs took it right off.  Now I have no idea what kind of paint was used on the bust I did this too but it came off in just a few minutes and had no lasting effects on the bust.  I wouldn't use any other chemicals like you'd use on vinyl for cleaning or taking off face ups tho because I fear those would eat away or melt the silicone itself.  Try the Isopropyl alcohol first and see how that goes, it's the safest way I know of.

Billy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1