Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Turta

My Kosagi is home! My first doll:D

Turta

I finally have my first doll Kosagi is home, and I'm excited to share some of her pictures with you!:D She is just as cute as I could have ever hoped, and I'm allready grown very attached to her:D

Here she is, I named her Uni, which means "Dream" in finnish.

spacer.png

(She is Azone internationals Kosagi collaboration with Ronshuka couture)

"Hey there everyone, nice to meet you:D"

(I already made an instagram account to my dolls, but the pics here are linked through picuki.com, since I couldn't link through instagram directly. My dolls insta account is Uniandkajodolls, Kajo being my next doll once I get all of her parts together(she will be Dolce Myau head with parabox(obitsu) body 40cm)

117402744_831741254027456_38682748442706

117551275_1027640567669772_9911505226317

• Like 3

OccultBeast

She's super cute!  I especially love her little ears and decorative bow~

I believe if you paste in a link to an Instagram post, the forum automatically embeds it into your post!  Which is great, as you can like and even click through multiple slides without leaving the forum, but people can also directly click-through to your account and follow, too!

• Like 1

Turta

Thank you! She is a real cutie😄 So the instagram links should work? I gotta try this again then:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDv_6xjn8-Y/?igshid=1pk4wnzqe8xyn

Latest post, Kosagi's wig is so versatile! You can take the side ponytails away, and you have yourself a whole new look! I love this wig, and I really like short hair on Uni🥰

Edited by Turta
Typos

OccultBeast
1 minute ago, Turta said:

Latest post, the Kosagi wig is so versatile, since you can take the side ponytails away, and you have a whole new look! I love this wig, and I really like short hair on uni🥰

Oh man, I love wigs with removable ponytails!  You get so many looks with just one wig.  Side ponytail, normal ponytail, no ponytail...  It's a great way to make your doll feel more 'realistic,' as you can change her hairstyle up daily!  She's super cute with just the little bob cut, too!

Also, I think the link you posted has extra on the end of the URL, taking off the ?igshid=1pk4wnzqe8xyn should (in theory, so long as it's not locked behind your account being old enough or something) make it auto-embed!

• Thanks 1

Turta
6 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

Oh man, I love wigs with removable ponytails!  You get so many looks with just one wig.  Side ponytail, normal ponytail, no ponytail...  It's a great way to make your doll feel more 'realistic,' as you can change her hairstyle up daily!  She's super cute with just the little bob cut, too!

Also, I think the link you posted has extra on the end of the URL, taking off the ?igshid=1pk4wnzqe8xyn should (in theory, so long as it's not locked behind your account being old enough or something) make it auto-embed!

That's right, the versatile wig really gives a reallness to the doll( so many options!):D And thank you so much for your link advises😊 This time I'm going to get it right!:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDv_6xjn8-Y/

(Y U no embed linkXD)

Edited by Turta
Link correction

OccultBeast
2 minutes ago, Turta said:

And thank you so much for your link advises😊

Well now I'm super confused, haha!  I know it definitely works with Twitter links, and I've seen plenty of Insta posts embedded the same way, so perhaps it is linked to account-age and I just can't seem to find that info through search.  Either account age or having enough posts, hmm...  Hopefully someone can one day shed the light on this tricksy feature for us 😂

• Haha 1

Turta

Instagram works in mysterious ways it seems! Thanks for the help, It might have something do with the fact that this doll instagram is basicly linked to my istagram I have made for my dog, and that account is over 1 year old:D

( I tried the instagram function for multiple insta accounts under same passwords etc. I was wondering if it would make some weird problems in the future, maybe this is the weird problem nowXD (And bytheway my dogs account is Kokko_basenji and he is a good boy!))

Edited by Turta
Added sentence

Syko

Congratz! She is very adorable and her expression is great! 

• Like 1

Turta
8 minutes ago, Syko said:

Congratz! She is very adorable and her expression is great! 

Thank you😊

Tasuke

the OBITSU 26 i got off of the BAY, -for my MegaHouse Mikuru- actually came with an advert sheet for this girl.

at any rate, Congrats!! what a wonderful way to hit the ground running with this hobby!!!

157513569_KosagiRanshukaCouture1RESIZE30.jpg.3bffe9d4705af9497e86ff3c84131369.jpg

1490860396_KosagiRanshukaCouture2RESIZE30.jpg.606fbc8bb9f90179007dda68266088a7.jpg

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Turta
On 8/12/2020 at 5:44 PM, Tasuke said:

the OBITSU 26 i got off of the BAY, -for my MegaHouse Mikuru- actually came with an advert sheet for this girl.

at any rate, Congrats!! what a wonderful way to hit the ground running with this hobby!!!

157513569_KosagiRanshukaCouture1RESIZE30.jpg.3bffe9d4705af9497e86ff3c84131369.jpg

1490860396_KosagiRanshukaCouture2RESIZE30.jpg.606fbc8bb9f90179007dda68266088a7.jpg

Interisting that they but her advert sheet with your cute obitsu girl:D was the advertising effective?

And thank you:)