Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BlackGalaxy

Photodump~

BlackGalaxy

Hey everyone! This is new for me. I've pretty much left the social aspect of the doll hobby, but I decided to try and frequent this forum a bit more, as the Vinyl doll community definitely has a different air and feel to it than other doll based communities. So I'm giving this a try! I'd like to introduce my current vinyl crew and use this thread as a basic, quick photo drop area for myself without having to create a bunch of threads.

tbh i never thought I'd get into Anime-styled dolls. I've always been a BJD person, but in April of last year, my first girl arrived and I knew I was going to be hooked. She's a Dollfie Dream Sirius Prototype MO Anniversary Model, and her name is Watanabe Akito, or just Aki for short! Bought her from Mandarake!

CPUQpst.jpeg

Not even a week later, my second girl arrived LMAO. Another Mandarake purchase: an Original Release DD Mirai! Her name is Fukamori Himeko~

gH93vA9.jpeg

Number 3 was a bit of a puzzle piece to put together! I got her head at Doll North, and pieces of her body from Mandarake and Dollyteria. She's a DDH-09 and her name is Kobayashi Risa.

CDgYok7.jpeg

So while I'm putting dolls together, I'm also hoarding heads from Mandarake and Y!Japan lol. The next two I put together were my DDH03 twins! 

Tanaka Kiyomi was first~

anhVY22.jpeg

Followed by her Younger Twin, Tanaka Yuzu~

PN0dRNF.jpeg

After them, I managed to find an Obitsu body for a rarity of mine: an Obitsu Designer 60 head! I love her so much! Her name is Inoue Shuko.

mfnor9s.jpeg

Here's a shot of the group (Not great, but they kept falling over sooooo)in4VgZC.jpeg

Lastly, I managed to find this absolute cutie on Mandarake for a steal! I couldn't resist~ I'm calling her Matcha-Chan for the time being! She's an Azone Kikipop Rei? I think? lol

Ovp2HBd.jpeg

Right now I also have A DDH02 head who is getting her body soon, a DDH04 head, and another Obitsu Designer 60 head, as well as a custom made OOAK head that I hope to get a body for in the future~

Thanks for looking!

Edited by BlackGalaxy
  • Like 5

baldylox

You have a wonderful vinyl family!  <3 Your first two are faves of mine, I adore the older DD girls, especially the 05 head girls like Sirius.  Mirai is also super pretty.

Congrats on such a beautiful bunch of girls!  I'm glad you decided to share pics of them with us.  I think the vinyl side is a bit "lighter" than other areas of the doll hobby and this forum in particular is very easy going and fun.  Please feel free to share more photos of your pretties and ask anything you have questions with!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cazzie_Bliss

Awww your crew is great! I think the Twins are my personal favourites. 

Once you get one, they often do multiply like crazy ~ haha! You've styled them all so well too <3 

• Like 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Sunnie

Your whole group is great, but your older DD girls are awesome!  I love their vintage anime look.