Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
AtelierMoe

AtelierMoe - Meet my girls~!

AtelierMoe

Hello! I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce my girls to you~

First is Akemi. She's a DDH-10 on an obitsu 50 body. I did her faceup and her eyes are from Koala Krash. She got her name from a Detective Conan episode ^_^ She's my first vinyl doll and was a resin body hybrid for a while. She's a mysterious, shy girl!

50165889216_79ccceb4dc_c.jpg

50005124628_aafc58ef15_c.jpg

Next is Yuuna, she's a DDH-09 on a DD-II body. She's my tallest girl and the onee-san in my family. She gives off a sexy vibe and I often dress her up in bikinis~ haha

50058905367_b3bd13fe7e_c.jpg

50037659191_618fbde3e0_c.jpg

My next vinyl girl is Miku, she's a floating head I got for very cheap, and tried to paint to look like a Hatsune Miku character. She's sharing Akemi's obitsu body. She just got her Miku wig but I didn't take pics just yet !

50225354611_55da81b4bf_c.jpg

And lastly, my latest girl, Rin, she just came in yesterday. She's a DDP Ribbon. She's my cutest and smallest girl and I like to think that her character is autistic, because she has such a clueless expression, and mostly because I am too! She likes comfy clothes and the rain. Her name comes from Ribbon, Kagamine Rin because I love vocaloid, and Rin from Catherine (the video game)

50254090533_4a2775aea8_c.jpg

50252052087_c5df67a9a6_c.jpg

Edited by AtelierMoe
  • Like 13

littlecherishdoll

Oh, hi there! I love your pics on Instagram n_n they're always so bright and beautiful! Your accessorizing is always on point, too :3 You have gorgeous girls... I especially love Akemi, I'm weak for pink hair! 

• Like 1

AtelierMoe
12 hours ago, littlecherishdoll said:

Oh, hi there! I love your pics on Instagram n_n they're always so bright and beautiful! Your accessorizing is always on point, too :3 You have gorgeous girls... I especially love Akemi, I'm weak for pink hair! 

Thanks a lot, that's so nice <3

• Like 1

Adele

Yuuna is gorgeous, is her faceup one of the standard ones or did you do it yourself? Either way, love it! And I also have a weakness for eyes without pupils on DDs like hers. 

I’m glad to see your cute Ribbon too- I’m surprised I haven’t seen more of her or Coron since they are standard dolls. 

• Like 1

AtelierMoe
19 hours ago, Adele said:

Yuuna is gorgeous, is her faceup one of the standard ones or did you do it yourself? Either way, love it! And I also have a weakness for eyes without pupils on DDs like hers. 

I’m glad to see your cute Ribbon too- I’m surprised I haven’t seen more of her or Coron since they are standard dolls. 

Hi! Thank you so much <3 I did her faceup myself, inspired by the standard ones, so I have to admit I'm very happy that you asked teehee~ I'm also surprised, I would love to see more Coron especially (to know if I should get her too hahaha)

Thanks everyone for your comments. I want to add two little pictures. I finished my Miku character DDH-06. The wig was pure horror, I had to cut everything, it was too big, and tangles easily but I payed 7€ for it so I'm not gonna complain too much!

50267531137_55988eaa46_c.jpg

I'm very happy with how she looks. Do you like her? Is she "Miku" enough? Hahaha. And another pic of Rin~

50267510366_f7782c825c_c.jpg

• Like 6

Cloud

Your girls are heart meltingly cute!

I'm new around here so I have a clueless question-what does it take to put a Volks head on an Obitsu body?

• Like 1

AtelierMoe
17 hours ago, Cloud said:

Your girls are heart meltingly cute!

I'm new around here so I have a clueless question-what does it take to put a Volks head on an Obitsu body?

Thank you so much! I really just takes a pair of strong cutting pliers lol. Do you know how the obitsu neck connector works? You need to shorten the spring by 2 loops. Then you can screw the connector inside the Volks head :) if the hole isn't big enough you can heat up the vinyl a little!

toufufu

Wow! I aspire to have a cute crew like this! 

Yuuna is just so gorgeous, I can't stop admiring her TTwTT And Miku with the miku wig looks so cUTE! <3

• Like 1

AtelierMoe
On 9/7/2020 at 7:42 AM, toufufu said:

Wow! I aspire to have a cute crew like this! 

Yuuna is just so gorgeous, I can't stop admiring her TTwTT And Miku with the miku wig looks so cUTE! <3

Thank you so much!! About that, I felt like my crew was very cute oriented and my DDH-10 wasn't quite up to standard anymore being my first DD, and first DD face-up! So I repainted her yesterday lol! Meet the new Akemi

50327241132_297cb80dd2_c.jpg

50327060116_391e3884a6_c.jpg

The eyes are temporary (they don't fixate well T_T) but you get the idea!

Edited by AtelierMoe
  • Like 5

baldylox

She's so cute!  I love her wig!  Those bangs are just adorable.  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

toufufu

OH MY GOSH! Akemi looks just perfect! <3

Idk bout you but that coordination you gave is just fits her well perfectly! I just love everything about her new look! And THAT HAIR I just ugH 😍💖

• Like 1

Friendlily
On 8/25/2020 at 10:51 AM, AtelierMoe said:

I'm very happy with how she looks. Do you like her? Is she "Miku" enough? Hahaha.

She will always be "Miku" enough, because Miku can be anything! My Miku is a huge tomboy for instance. Your Miku has been painted in such a lovely way. I also particularly like the placement of her eyes, she looks so knowing, yet innocent and mischievous.

Things are going to be okay.

pyoko

You have such a beautiful doll family 😊

Rin is soo cute

PumpKing

Theyre all really cute! I love your collection!

Akemi especially, her eyes and outfits are really adorable. :)

DreamDollDesign

So pretty and adorable ;-; I love all of the soft and bright colors in your photos. And Akemi's floral skirt is perfection!

egg

i love how you painted akemi's eyes!

HannGS

Your girls are really cool! I love how you take the last two pictures and their names are fantastic ♥

EarthlingKiara

Your crew is so cute! 🥰

Akemi's repaint is beautiful! DDH10 is so versatile, you did a great job making her look unique. I love her!