Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Volks USA Hatsune Miku Birthday Event

Adele

That’s very odd Volks is doing the release at midnight PT. That’s 3 am for folks on the east coast! Maybe they are hoping the bad time will discourage people from trying for the dolls, since the webstore has crashed before during clickwars. 

• Like 1

moerunamida

For anyone with clickwar experience? How fast do girls sell out? Within seconds or do you have a few minutes?

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

OccultBeast
10 minutes ago, Mega Negi said:

her 13th birthday is later this year so keep watching their feed.

It'd be kind of strange though for them to release Len now then, if they were planning a birthday event for the twins in December.  You would think they'd keep both Len and Rin back for a joint birthday sale.  That doesn't mean they couldn't still offer both twins for a preorder sale or something, though...  Hmm.

8 minutes ago, Adele said:

That’s very odd Volks is doing the release at midnight PT. That’s 3 am for folks on the east coast! Maybe they are hoping the bad time will discourage people from trying for the dolls, since the webstore has crashed before during clickwars. 

Yeah, it's a really sucky time for us, staying up til 3am is gonna suck.  If they wanted to avoid the webstore crashing though, you'd think they'd just 'surprise drop' them or something.

Edited by OccultBeast
added second reply
  • Like 1

MagicalRinchan
57 minutes ago, Mega Negi said:

her 13th birthday is later this year so keep watching their feed.

I’d honestly like to hope, but I have to admit doubt is winning me over since Len is otherwise available. Of course I’ll try to keep an eye out when the Kagamine’s birthday comes up, but it seems like the only time these sales are held are during Miku-centric dates such as 3/9 Miku Day and Miku‘s birthday. Luka has been available on and off throughout the year, but iirc there was nothing around the time of her birthday in January.

magique

wow did they post any warning or was this just out of the blue? and I must second the disappointment at the lack of Rin. It'd be awesome if the Kagamine twins got a revamp in the future. 

CuteOne

Volks sent out an email yesterday "Join us for our Birthday Celebration for Miku!" to give people a heads up.

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

Mega Negi

I was thinking that a cool idea would be for the Kagamine's birthday event, they could have a dual package of both of them f3 editions along with a holding hands extra hand. Maybe even with their append outfits.

lardroom

I am intrigued by Sakura Miku. Ugh. Debating whether or not I should even try (I am on the east coast, USA).

Paprika

Might try for a Luka. 🤔

Minty

I'm going to try for a Len. I've got my alarms set. I'm a little worried about the hold that's on my card for Kizuna Ai from Volks International may get in the way...

Aziel2000

ah... I m going to be up all night for Sakura ;-; Less than 3 hrs to go ... 

Mega Negi

happy hunting everyone. May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Like 1

StelSel

First time Sakura Miku was up to sell, she sold under 8 minutes. I got lucky o.o

Aziel2000
27 minutes ago, StelSel said:

First time Sakura Miku was up to sell, she sold under 8 minutes. I got lucky o.o

dammmmm.... well ill get her in the first minute then 😁

Manaphyyy

Bummer that the ribbon girl outfit isn't in the mix. I lost a click war for Miku and the Ribbon Girl outfit when she was rereleased ~2 years ago. I ended up finding a Miku secondhand (but basically new) pretty quick afterwards, but didn't get around to looking for the outfit. I guess I'm just gonna have to periodically check the secondhand markets for it if i want it bad enough ^^"

• Like 2

OccultBeast
1 minute ago, Manaphyyy said:

Bummer that the ribbon girl outfit isn't in the mix.

Oh man, it'd be all over for me if that one was in the sale!  My wallet is thankful this time lmao

• Like 2

Aziel2000
1 minute ago, Manaphyyy said:

Bummer that the ribbon girl outfit isn't in the mix. I lost a click war for Miku and the Ribbon Girl outfit when she was rereleased ~2 years ago. I ended up finding a Miku secondhand (but basically new) pretty quick afterwards, but didn't get around to looking for the outfit. I guess I'm just gonna have to periodically check the secondhand markets for it if i want it bad enough ^^"

Yea the ribbon girl outfit tends to be rather expensive on the secondary market, but I'm positive that one can find a good deal every once a while.

• Like 2

Aziel2000
2 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

Oh man, it'd be all over for me if that one was in the sale!  My wallet is thankful this time lmao

Well I have been buying dollfies quite recklessly this year 😂 My wallet is certainly going to hurt after tonight. Going to get some outfits too ...

• Like 1

OccultBeast
Just now, Aziel2000 said:

Well I have been buying dollfies quite recklessly this year 😂 My wallet is certainly going to hurt after tonight. Going to get some outfits too ...

At least your girls will be dressed to impress going into next year!

• Like 1

Aziel2000
Just now, OccultBeast said:

At least your girls will be dressed to impress going into next year!

XD... At this point I'm just wanting for 2020 to end... Just throwing it out there , did anyone realize its miku's 13th birthday 😅[talk about unlucky]

OccultBeast
3 minutes ago, Aziel2000 said:

XD... At this point I'm just wanting for 2020 to end... Just throwing it out there , did anyone realize its miku's 13th birthday 😅[talk about unlucky]

Lmao I feel like we're all waiting for 2020 to end, for a myriad of reasons.

13 was never unlucky to me though!  So let's hope it holds true tonight~ (not like I'm really pressing my luck with anything, I just would love to go to bed asap rofl)

• Like 1

Aziel2000
Just now, OccultBeast said:

Lmao I feel like we're all waiting for 2020 to end, for a myriad of reasons.

13 was never unlucky to me though!  So let's hope it holds true tonight~ (not like I'm really pressing my luck with anything, I just would love to go to bed asap rofl)

yeap me too I need sleep ;-;.. Well I'm the least superstitious person but 2020 uhhhhh.... Yeap hopefully I m able to get the stuff I want too, fingers crossed😬

OccultBeast
Just now, Aziel2000 said:

Well I'm the least superstitious person but 2020 uhhhhh....

Honestly a MOOD.  I hope everyone here gets to snatch what they're hoping for!

Only five minutes left now, hopefully!

• Like 1

Aziel2000

refreshing like crazy 😂😂