Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
GremlinBonDD

Mayumi finally has her own clothes, but she’s still grumpy!

GremlinBonDD

Mayumi finally got her own set of clothes after stealing her sisters for a month.

She’s looking mega cute!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

yQvbksk.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

GremlinBonDD
29 minutes ago, littlecherishdoll said:

Omg soooooooo cute!!!!!!! I love the outfit! the posing! the styling!! She is so perfect >.< I love her hairstyle, too... where did you get those tiny clippies?

Thank you so much!! She’s got so much personality, posing her is so much fun! 
I actually bought these hair clips from the dollar store! They were selling them as “baby hair clips” but they’re perfect doll size 

• Like 1

Adele

Oh she’s perfect! Her style looks straight from Harajuku. Though I saw your earlier pictures of her too, and I have to say I’m surprised that was a borrowed dress since she looked so good in it too!

• Like 1

GremlinBonDD
8 hours ago, Adele said:

Oh she’s perfect! Her style looks straight from Harajuku. Though I saw your earlier pictures of her too, and I have to say I’m surprised that was a borrowed dress since she looked so good in it too!

Thank you!! This is the exact style I’m going with for her, I really wanted her to have cute street style clothes.

that dress honestly looks so cute on any doll. I’ve never seen a doll look bad in it! It’s kind of a tradition for the new MDD girls to wear it until they get their own clothes >_<

• Like 1

Friendlily

This is really sweet! I can't believe mochi ashi slipped under my radar when it first came out, they're really cute body types. Also, the flared skirt perfectly complements her legs.

• Like 1

Things are going to be okay.

GremlinBonDD
20 hours ago, Friendlily said:

This is really sweet! I can't believe mochi ashi slipped under my radar when it first came out, they're really cute body types. Also, the flared skirt perfectly complements her legs.

Thank you!! 
They’re super cute! I know people are iffy about the hips, but I don’t mind it because it looks like she has cute violin hips.

and yesss. I only want to dress her in cute clothes that show off her adorable thighs!

• Like 1

Friendlily

@BonBoop

Your welcome! I once read somewhere on here that DDP waists can fit on MDD, so that's something you can try out. But of course, it's your girl so it's ultimately up to you! I'm just happy to see someone else enjoy their doll, it really warms my heart! ^^

Things are going to be okay.

EarthlingKiara

Mayumi is so cute!!  😍

She is the first doll I ever saw with the mochiashi body (on insta) and I fell in love, so now I have my own mochiashi body on the way.

MagicantAce

OH MY GOD I LOVE HER.

She's so cuuuute!

babylily

She is so cuuute!! And those legs are incredible!

ChrisFhey

Whoa, that looks great! 😮

I had never even heard of the Mochi-ashi body, but now I'm determined to own one!

Tasuke
On 9/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, BonBoop said:

spacer.png

Adorable

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png