Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Dollfie Tube

BeyondTime

Thought it might be useful to have a thread for the instructional videos posted on Dollfie Tube.

This one caught my eye because it shows how to use the protective face masks they sell. I use these whenever I am traveling with DD, but folks who have never unboxed an SD probably don't know how to put one on.

Here is the blog post: https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/blog/2020/09/08/002882.html

Direct link to the video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwNM40geaLg

Someone at Volks is a baseball fan.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Someone at Volks is a baseball fan.

Practically all of Japan is a baseball fan, it's actually surprisingly popular there!  One of the Tokyo Metro train lines apparently even uses the song as the departure melody!

It's great to have an official guide on how to put these on properly, though~  I'm so glad the DWC heads came with one already!

mayaiincho

I wrap Alsty in a microfiber towel when traveling. It's worked fine so far after 10+ traveling trips. I do camping with open fire and smoke, hiking 15+ miles, in the rain, regular days at the park. Though of course she is in a weatherproof dry sack ( in my backpack) but that is for protection against nature and dumb accidentally mistakes from me like scratching my backpack against rocks and scrubs. 

I am pretty rough with her at times but her faceup is one of a kind so I at least try to protect her from damages. I'm sure one day I'll make a mistake and damage her, sigh... 

I got it. I'll 3d print here a full face helmet :)

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

BeyondTime

This one should be usefull for folks who are awaiting Icon's. Plus it's nice to see the local office represented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3_q1p5MyI

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

Here are another pair of interesting videos. These show how to construct a simple photographic diorama, and the supplies they use seem pretty inexpensive. It also seems like something you can put away easily.

• Thanks 1