Baldylox

OccultBeast

Beast's Photo Hoard

roro_robot

I love the faceup you did, the expression is amazing he looks so energetic! <3

puxlavoix
21 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

WHOOPS-4.jpg.1b31706e63a375fbe3a2bcdd53bed6d0.jpg

I haven't taken many photos of Rin-chan yet, but she's got a fancy outfit on the way, so hopefully she'll get a chance to shine soon 🧡

Omg your Rin is gorgeous @onion8@@onion6@

• Like 1

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

OccultBeast
On 1/27/2024 at 9:10 AM, Tira said:

Koumainu is so cute! I love his big ears, and the way one of them is a bit floppy. They give me corgi vibes. He looks like he can be a bit of a troublemaker, but he knows he's too cute to get too mad at - which sounds about right for a lot of dogs I've known.

He says to stop giving away all his secrets!!! He's absolutely too adorable to ever be mad at though, you're right!

On 1/27/2024 at 12:02 PM, roro_robot said:

I love the faceup you did, the expression is amazing he looks so energetic! <3

Thank you! I'd already like to give it another go to see if I can get his eyebrows a little softer in terms of details, but otherwise he turned out exactly as I had hoped for him 🙏🖤

On 1/27/2024 at 4:43 PM, puxlavoix said:

Omg your Rin is gorgeous @onion8@@onion6@

🥹 Thank you 🧡 Hopefully her beauty only intensifies once I get her new outfit.

• Like 1

OccultBeast

I think I must have been blind when I edited this photo yesterday, because it's actually so dark?????  Like what was I thinking...  But I'm sharing it anyway because my boys are so cute!!  This is the blessed view to my right every day~💙💛

spacer.png

• Like 6

Insmas

Your boys are super cute, I adore their outfits!  Did you make them yourself or buy them from somewhere?  I don't have any dollfies atm but when I do I'd love to dress them similarly!

• Like 1

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, Insmas said:

Your boys are super cute, I adore their outfits!  Did you make them yourself or buy them from somewhere?  I don't have any dollfies atm but when I do I'd love to dress them similarly!

Thank you!  I'm not too skilled at sewing at 1/3 (or smaller!) sizes so all of these pieces are purchased from other makers.  I think pretty much everything the boys are wearing are from random Taobao shops, all 1/3 sized (Len's shirt has a bunch of unseen loose fabric tucked in at the back), though sometimes I would suggest buying 1/4 sized shirts for the DDB/DDSB body, because they're so skinny.  The sweater Aniki is wearing is from nine9style.com in SD9 & SD13G size.  I love their site for casual/street style stuff, and it's all very well made!  For DDB/DDBS (and even the DD girl sizes!), the trick is to clip or tuck a lot of fabric in the back when you can, because most stuff is just going to look so big and bulky on their tiny little waists.

Oh, but the collar + leg harness pieces I did make myself! o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o

• Like 1