Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OccultBeast

Beast's Photo Hoard

OccultBeast
1 minute ago, baldylox said:

Which size are you getting for her?  I know she's using a modded L-bust now so will you go for that or a larger size?

I think I'm going to go with the standard DDDy Peach Pai from Rajikaru, as the Plus seems a little bit bigger than I'd like for her specifically.  I just can't deny how good silicone busts look with lingerie or swimsuits!  I'm weak for the squish!  And since I'm probably going to keep Miku-chan pretty PG, I figured I'd go all out for Onee-chan and let her wear all of the fancy lingerie and stuff, so she's the one getting blessed with a Peach Pai 🍑

Though Rajikaru has a MDD version now too, so I might end up with more than one some day... maybe...

• Like 1

baldylox
1 minute ago, OccultBeast said:

I think I'm going to go with the standard DDDy Peach Pai from Rajikaru, as the Plus seems a little bit bigger than I'd like for her specifically.  I just can't deny how good silicone busts look with lingerie or swimsuits!  I'm weak for the squish!  And since I'm probably going to keep Miku-chan pretty PG, I figured I'd go all out for Onee-chan and let her wear all of the fancy lingerie and stuff, so she's the one getting blessed with a Peach Pai 🍑

Though Rajikaru has a MDD version now too, so I might end up with more than one some day... maybe...

That's awesome!  She is going to look sooooo good with Peach Pai!  I totally agree that they look excellent in lingerie and swimsuits.  I can't wait to see what you put on her!  <3<3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OccultBeast

Miku-chan here to wish everyone a happy Pantsu Day! ♥  Yet again I have digitally altered her face a tiny bit~  I thought some extra blush was needed for this pose ヾ(´ε`*)ゝ

PantsuDay-1b.png.fef318a63856b250ef5d78217cd3a975.png

Also figured I should share a few more photos of Onee-chan, just because ~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

She's such a dream to have on my desk (with Miku-chan, of course!).  I can't wait to get her new outfit soon.  I also bought her a little white bikini in the spirit of summertime!  I placed an order for her Peach Pai bust, but I have no idea when I'll get charged for that, so I'm trying not to think about it too much already ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

07222021-10.png.410b02db3871f67873baaf748e34a9ae.png

I also liked this close-up shot because you can see her little freckles better, and they're super cute ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

07222021-6.png.c852f821643d5e3abe236d083168326e.png

She looks like she's about to say "Of course I'll go with you~"  ヽ(*´з`*)ノ

• Like 4

OccultBeast

Onee-chan's new outfit is here!  The skirt is so well made, it's almost like a wool material.  Even though it holds onto every bit of lint, I still adore it.  The shirt is a little 'starchy' feeling but I can't deny those big flouncy sleeves~  She's also wearing a DD Body Stocking in White to protect her legs a little, and they make a lovely subtle pantyhose for her!  I'm very happy with how it looks even though she's Semi-White skin.  I've got her posed in this outfit now on my desk, but I took off those lovely sparkly heels because I could just tell they'd stain her feet through the body stocking...  Plus who wants to stand around in big heels all day?!

Oneechan8132021-7.jpg.7c0d342e07eff0e69990700b02a99acb.jpg
My office is a mess constantly I'm so sorry...

She also got a new two piece swimsuit in this package~  She's a bit shy with me sharing the photos with everyone, but isn't she beautiful?  I can only imagine how good this top will look once she's got her Peach Pai!  I'm such a sucker for halter-style swimsuits...

Oneechan8132021-3.jpg.31b4a82acafc58d8ce214e83569a7875.jpg

Oneechan8132021-1.jpg.ede5b0cd452545ae959f73faad5002b7.jpg

And a bonus close-up of her face because I can't get over how beautiful her face is!  All of my thanks to NiyaMia for making her so beautiful~♥

Oneechan8132021-5.jpg.4f622e6806a0397d3511ff3e115bb8a5.jpg
Her bangs definitely need some taming... so many flyaway strands...

• Like 6

BeyondTime
51 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

She also got a new two piece swimsuit in this package

Where is the swimsuit from?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
4 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Where is the swimsuit from?

It's an M+V Studio swimsuit!  (Colour me surprised that you don't have it already~)  You can find it on their official Etsy, but I didn't see it on their Booth shop.  You can, of course, also find it from plenty of Taobao 'reseller' agents, which is where I got mine.

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

It's an M+V Studio swimsuit!

I’ve seen their outfits from time to time, but I don’t have any yet. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
10 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I’ve seen their outfits from time to time, but I don’t have any yet. 

Yes, their clothes are so beautiful, but none of it is really the right colour or style for any of my girls right now.  It's all so well made, though, so I'm constantly tempted.  The swimsuit I got is so nice, and stretchy too!  I appreciate that the black version is lined in white, also.

DesertPhantom51
2 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

I appreciate that the black version is lined in white, also.

Yes! I have that black version and the lining is what made me go for it. I left it on my Samus for a whole month with no staining.  I'm a big fan of M+V.

OccultBeast
8 hours ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

Yes! I have that black version and the lining is what made me go for it. I left it on my Samus for a whole month with no staining.  I'm a big fan of M+V.

🙏 Praise be.  I was too nervous to go for the black version even with the lining (plus I felt it was too harsh of a colour for Onee-chan!), but I'm glad to know their lining is effective in case I ever decide to go for it in the future~

OccultBeast

It's been way too long since I've had anything to update on o|< 2021 is just that way I guess.  Recently I bought a bunch of new clothes for my girls (and paid for Onee-chan's Peach Pai!), and tonight I decided that my ADHD had put this off for us long enough, so I started on Mune-Kuma's faceup!  I'm pushing myself to finish it before the big clothing haul arrives...

This is only the watercolour pencil layer, and I'm nervous to start the paint layers tomorrow.  My mockup for her has a lot of little sparkles and a constellation on her cheeks, but I'm going to play that by ear, because I think it might end up too busy.  She's going to be a very blue bear!

munelayer1.jpg.04806d58af6f75ba8767157cdb8bd4b6.jpg

• Like 3

OccultBeast

Took some more photos of my dear Onee-chan while trying to pretend that I'm not crying over still waiting for her Peach Pai bust six months later... (┬┬﹏┬┬)  I was going to change her outfit, but I don't have much energy in the evenings anymore.  I can't wait for the sun to come back...

oneechantax.jpg.179c39b7ba69af7e7742695a2b56f276.jpg

oneechantax-5.jpg.26b6937db7f965588876f3fe4ecf19fd.jpg

oneechantax-7.jpg.c05067e593812cf80398c5130a86c337.jpg

• Like 6

dollieseance

she’s sooo pretty omg!! how do you get anything done with her around? id just sit staring at her pretty face all day ≡(*′▽`)っ

OccultBeast
2 hours ago, lesbiangaara said:

she’s sooo pretty omg!! how do you get anything done with her around? id just sit staring at her pretty face all day ≡(*′▽`)っ

Thank you~!  It's pretty hard sometimes!  She's always ready to give me an encouraging smile whenever I need it throughout my day~💜  And she lets me get my work done just as long as I remember to at least say good morning and goodnight to her every day 🥰

• Like 1

OccultBeast

Today, after waiting 8 months, my Onee-chan finally got her Peach Pai bust!

I ordered directly from Rajikaru's international store (which as of now is unfortunately closed) in late July 2021, and paid a few months later in October.  After many months of waiting, it finally arrived yesterday!  I had to wait to today to have plenty of time to take her apart and put the new bust on, but it was so worth it.

Her bust is unpainted and has the optional 'coating' on the inside which is supposed to help further protect the frame from degrading.

I opted to wrap her torso frame in plastic wrap instead of spraying it with MSC (as the little instruction sheet says to do), mostly because it's super windy today.  I also had to tighten her shoulders, but I should have tightened her neck peg as well, but was too impatient to take her apart again.  Her wig makes her head a little heavy now~  She's so much more flexible, though!  Plus, I mean... 🍑👅🍑

Now I just wish I could take better photos of her (┬┬﹏┬┬)

peachipai-5b.jpg.692a5548dae24a1e27fe43e7818f0fb7.jpg

peachipai-17b.jpg.bd7718cbcab50850af73518573563a3f.jpg

peachipai-13b.jpg.116c5ab31662f4cb56b9d9f6c6461527.jpg

peachipai-18b.jpg.be6fe348e02dddc0e174f472760ed3d6.jpg

Bonus squish:

peachipai-1b.jpg.4915994b37081a0073c162d40f13810a.jpg

• Like 11

baldylox

Oh my goodness, she is stunning!  I'm so happy you finally got her bust!  She certainly seems to be happy with it.  😉 And she's dressed for it too.... she has the Onee-san look for sure.  And that lingerie set is perfect for her!  Not too frilly but very feminine.  

Excellent photos!  I hope we get to see lots more of her in the near future!  <3 

Billy

• Like 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OccultBeast

Thank you @baldylox!  I feel like it really suits her, and she seems even more 'herself' now!  Now that she's got her Peach Pai I'll have to look for even more lingerie sets, of course.  Maybe I'll get her one of the cute cutout cat-face bra and panty sets~ ( o=^•ェ•^)o

I'd love to be able to take her out and take photos somewhere nice once Spring finally gets to us!  She'd enjoy a nice picnic, I think~

• Like 3

Maia
On 4/1/2022 at 8:31 PM, OccultBeast said:

Today, after waiting 8 months, my Onee-chan finally got her Peach Pai bust!

I ordered directly from Rajikaru's international store (which as of now is unfortunately closed) in late July 2021, and paid a few months later in October.  After many months of waiting, it finally arrived yesterday!  I had to wait to today to have plenty of time to take her apart and put the new bust on, but it was so worth it.

Her bust is unpainted and has the optional 'coating' on the inside which is supposed to help further protect the frame from degrading.

I opted to wrap her torso frame in plastic wrap instead of spraying it with MSC (as the little instruction sheet says to do), mostly because it's super windy today.  I also had to tighten her shoulders, but I should have tightened her neck peg as well, but was too impatient to take her apart again.  Her wig makes her head a little heavy now~  She's so much more flexible, though!  Plus, I mean... 🍑👅🍑

Now I just wish I could take better photos of her (┬┬﹏┬┬)

peachipai-5b.jpg.692a5548dae24a1e27fe43e7818f0fb7.jpg

peachipai-17b.jpg.bd7718cbcab50850af73518573563a3f.jpg

peachipai-13b.jpg.116c5ab31662f4cb56b9d9f6c6461527.jpg

peachipai-18b.jpg.be6fe348e02dddc0e174f472760ed3d6.jpg

Bonus squish:

peachipai-1b.jpg.4915994b37081a0073c162d40f13810a.jpg

She is so gorgeous! Also, where did you get those eyes for her.

StormyWeather

YES! BOOBAS!!! Also i've spent my morning scrolling through this thread and ALL your girls are stunning!! it makes me want to get nicer pics of my lady, ehehe

• Like 1

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, StormyWeather said:

YES! BOOBAS!!! Also i've spent my morning scrolling through this thread and ALL your girls are stunning!! it makes me want to get nicer pics of my lady, ehehe

In Boobas We Trust™

But aaaaa thank you!  All ladies deserve pretty photos so I fully support you in your quest for more beauty shots~

LadyLeeLau

Daaaaaang, these are good! 

• Thanks 1

OccultBeast

It's been a long while since I posted here, so allow me to dig through my photos and pick out the best gems to showcase.

newboneswhodis-3b.jpg.50f40bbbce279fbd194770fa029923e7.jpg

KAITO aniki is my little desk gremlin and we love that for him 💙 (and yes, his wig is the stock wig!)

IMG_1354.jpg.3f742ce9ee2184524a9aed57c498f179.jpg

Len is the newest boy (with Rin-chan of course!) and spends a lot of time on my desk with KAITO aniki 💛
(His wig is also his stock reboot wig, though I heavily styled it with a steamer to get it looking nice, because he was Captain Crunch™ when he arrived)

WHOOPS-4.jpg.1b31706e63a375fbe3a2bcdd53bed6d0.jpg

I haven't taken many photos of Rin-chan yet, but she's got a fancy outfit on the way, so hopefully she'll get a chance to shine soon 🧡

mikusesh-12b.jpg.3a6bbb80b5cc6543ff9453f6d55ca708.jpg

Of course Miku-chan is doing just fine, too! 💚 I've been distracted by the new boys lately, but she's still the reigning queen~

splitskirt-1.jpg.f4edfa403cef769a3e43a8b33e312d1f.jpg

I grabbed two Volks outfits for Onee-chan because I knew the pieces would look perfect on her, and I was right! 💜 

accessorized-4b.png.1e649155537fd65dcc9ae8534e3d397f.png

And an oldie but a goodie of Mune-Kuma! 👽 Trying to hold all her snacks, even though her little arms are only so big...

• Like 9

OccultBeast

And now, a bonus post of my MDD hybrid boy, who I never shared here!

This is Koumainu, my sweet puppy boy!

spacer.png

spacer.png

He's my sassy little boy and I love him very much 🖤

Koumainu is a Shoushou Doll "Coco" Head on a MDD f3 Body with Kakuso Boy Torso parts
His faceup was done by me (though I hope to redo it someday if I have time!)

spacer.png

• Like 7

Tira

Koumainu is so cute! I love his big ears, and the way one of them is a bit floppy. They give me corgi vibes. He looks like he can be a bit of a troublemaker, but he knows he's too cute to get too mad at - which sounds about right for a lot of dogs I've known.