Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlecherishdoll

Meet Saffy! ❤︎ Tan Mochi Ashi MDD ❤︎

littlecherishdoll

So... A couple of days ago... I got my girl from the amazing proxy sophiebabybear

Saffy 1

She quickly made herself at home! (Sophie included a cute Hello Kitty candy and a rilakkuma hanky ;;;;;; )

Saffy 2

My kitchen lights are sooooo bright, but her skin tone is gorgeous irl!

Saffy 3

She is my first DD ever... and she is so gorgeous... i'm in love. Her name is Saffy...

Saffy 4

Here's Saffy standing very cutely above all of the socks her giant feet can't fit in x0

Saffy 5

She's got so much personality...

Saffy 6

her feet are sooooo pretty ToT

Saffy 7

All the sculpted details are so perfect... i am such a fan of these chubby inner-knee details...

Saffy 8

The chubby hands... oh my gosh... sooooo cute....

Saffy 9

She is just so precious... I love her so much. Her big elf ears are sooooo cute...

Saffy 10

I'm sensing some serious tomboy vibes from her! I need to make her some shorts, soon...

Saffy 11

Her surname is "Erromero" which means "rosemary" in Basque. エロメロ❤︎サッフィー (Erromero Saffy)

Saffy 12

Her leggies look sooo good from every angle... And the flesh-tone body stocking looks pretty good on her! I wish there were a Tan one... but wow... She looks amazing:

Saffy 13

thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed meeting my cute chubby-legs girl!

Saffy 14

• Like 22

Manaphyyy

Congrats on your girl's safe arrival! She's so precious, and that red eye/red wig combo is perfect ❤️

• Like 1

Tasuke

Precious little Strawberry-Redheaded Elf-Girl♥ she reminds me of a young Tamaki Kousaka. Congratulations~

Kousaka.Tamaki.full.391187.jpg

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 2

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

littlecherishdoll
21 hours ago, Manaphyyy said:

Congrats on your girl's safe arrival! She's so precious, and that red eye/red wig combo is perfect ❤️

Thank you soooo much!! I love seeing pics of your mochi-ashi girl on insta n__n I looked at them a lot getting excited for mine to come in!!

13 hours ago, Tasuke said:

Precious little Strawberry-Redheaded Elf-Girl♥ she reminds me of a young Tamaki Kousaka. Congratulations~

Aww, thank you so much!!! I can see the resemblance! I just saw an MDD red seifuku on mandarake, you're making me consider it :3

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss

Ooooh she's precious! So much cute chub to cuddle with and I love your customisation choices! Hoping to see more of Saffy soon! x Congratz! 

• Like 2

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

miraclelovely

OMG shes absolutely adorable, congrats! i really want my first mdd to be a mochi-ashi too, but i was starting to reconsider it... however you've completely rekindled my love for it. those are some super cute pics :3

• Like 1

Friendlily

This is adorable! I haven't seen it in other photos, but in your pics I realised that this head sculpt has the most cute little pouty lips! And from the front, she's making the owo face.

• Like 1

Things are going to be okay.

Meguchi

Congrats on getting her! It seems like your Saffy has a twin somewhere XD We both got the same default wig color

• Like 1

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

pyoko

She is such a cutie, I especially love the ears 😍

• Like 1

potpourii

Congratulations! I love the red and tan combo ❣️ The outfits you picked for her are adorable~

I'm waiting for my Mochi Ashi girl to arrive this week ^^ Sophie helped me as well!

• Like 1

Banjo

Wow this is such a cute little chubby girl. I'm in love ... Need one of these 

• Like 1

Amoretto

That last outfit is killing me. What a sweet girl. 

• Like 1

toufufu

The wig fits her perfectly! I love the combination of red eyes and red hair too! She's so cute!! <3

• Like 1

luisjavier_osorio

So cute. She looks real pretty with those elfic ears.

• Like 1

littlecherishdoll

Thank you all for your super sweet comments!! I'm so glad you like my little demon elf girl :3 I have thought of a story for her... and soon, she will be getting a girlfriend!! (sw mochi ashi ddp hybrid :3) Here are a few more pics of her I have posted on my instagram!

• Like 2

daydreammoment

She is adorable. I don't know much about the MDDs but this is the cutest one I've seen so far!  I love the legs and hands and feet and you're right, I think she does give off a tom-boy vibe!

• Like 1

Orenjiina

She’s so cute! I hadn’t been a fan of the Mochi-ashi body but once I saw your photos of your girl I changed my mind. She’s got so much personality too!

• Like 1

Yushimi

OH she is so precious! I love how sculpted she is, just the cutest bit of chubbiness.

Sewb

Ahhh she's the most adorable little MDD.

that sculpt is just too cute 

Shamrock

OMG Saffy is pure cuteness!  (I hope I spelt her name correctly)  I love the outfits on her!   MDD are super cute... great now I must adopt one! (LOL)

Air

She's super cute!!! I'd like a tan doll too <3

juni-fee

I love your photos, she's incredibly cute!  This is the exact girl I have on my own wish list so it's lovely to see owner pictures!