Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Veravey

Freedom?

Veravey

Has anyone purchased Freedom recently? I'm curious about her mouth; the promo photos show it slightly open which I prefer, but every Instagram photo I've found it's closed.

I love her blush detailing so I'm debating getting her, but I'd like a doll with an open mouth for variety. DC describes her as the "alternate version" that's available, but as far as I can tell the only difference is the blush detailing (blushing lines.)

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

peachies

The original version of Freedom released had a closed mouth. The new alternate one that is available now came out recently to replace the old version below!

spacer.png

Veravey

Hmmm, I wonder why I still haven't seen an open-mouthed Freedom anywhere outside of the promo photos. Compared to other people's photos, the only difference I can see are the stronger blushing lines. The open mouth below is only in official photos? Thanks for your feedback ` v `

spacer.png

peachies

The one on the right was just released, so it's possible that those who ordered her have not received her yet. I think everything is the same between the original and alternate, apart from the mouth. The blushing lines on the right look the same to the left in different photos ^^

Veravey
1 hour ago, peachies said:

The one on the right was just released, so it's possible that those who ordered her have not received her yet. I think everything is the same between the original and alternate, apart from the mouth. The blushing lines on the right look the same to the left in different photos ^^

Oh is she that new? Great, I was wondering if maybe it was a case of no new photos were out yet. Thanks for clarifying!

Ai Priestess
On 9/30/2020 at 10:07 PM, Veravey said:

Hmmm, I wonder why I still haven't seen an open-mouthed Freedom anywhere outside of the promo photos. Compared to other people's photos, the only difference I can see are the stronger blushing lines. The open mouth below is only in official photos? Thanks for your feedback ` v `

spacer.png

I had always wondered if the sculpt was the same but it was just painted to look like her mouth was open. I wish that there was pictures of the heads blank. 😔 

• Like 1

sardemar
On 10/10/2020 at 6:18 AM, Ai Priestess said:

I had always wondered if the sculpt was the same but it was just painted to look like her mouth was open. I wish that there was pictures of the heads blank. 😔 

there's resources of the head sculpts in the smart doll facebook groups (-: