Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Katsudon

A question for the eagle eyed amongst you (sculpts)

Katsudon

Heya everyone! So, I quite like this doll, which never got made - https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/filter-garage/products/thick-eyebrows-and-smile-candidate?variant=36186048725146

I'm not very good at identifying sculpts, but I know some on this forum are. Does she share a face with anyone? And if not, what do you think is the closest? Just on the off chance I might one day be able to make a doll look similar to her. 😄

Yumeiro

All in the Semi-real section, but Monday, Tomorrow, Prophecy.
(though I am actually unsure about Entropy, and possibly Geneis - their faces/chins are a bit longer/less round..?)

magique

Same as Entropy it seems. Monday has nostrils, so it's not her. And hopefully you can find a face-up artist to make you a copy!

Zippercore
22 minutes ago, Yumeiro said:

All in the Semi-real section, but Monday, Tomorrow, Prophecy.
(though I am actually unsure about Entropy, and possibly Geneis - their faces/chins are a bit longer/less round..?)

I think Genesis and Gemini might share a sculpt? Danny originally mentioned that Gemini's face was intended for a girl, and they use the same wig.

Ayuuya

I think she's the same sculpt as Genesis/Independence/Resilient.  Prophecy doesn't have as much of a philtrum and her mouth shape looks too short. The prototype seems to have a longer mouth line as part of the mold. 

Manaphyyy

Entropy has a pointier chin than Genesis/the G02 sculpt that I always see once I noticed it. The faceup on this candidate is very cheery like Entropy's but the chin and eye shape are consistent with Genesis.

Katsudon

Thanks for the help 😄 it's helped me examine the sculpts a bit more, see them in new ways. Genesis does look like a good candidate for reproducing her...

But I do wonder, taking away the distracting eyelashes and eyebrows, if she might actually be most similar to Strength? It's just the expression is so different that it's throwing me off.

(I would hopefully be able to do the faceup myself XD I got the materials... except for stuff to wipe the original.)