Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Conuresans

"We tried. We really did."

Conuresans

So. The girls got their new clothes in + Celine's new wig. Naturally, for the first time in quite a while I gathered them all together for one group photo.

1748520779_2020-10-13-081038667resize.jpg.ab95c015fa9b30adae11b271120b1b02.jpg

Or, at least, who's currently present so far.

Akira still needs a new body, Mashu's coming eventually, and then by sheer coincidence... there's another newcomer in the works. or two, if you include the neemos. 🤣 It's been a long year and 2021... will probably have it's moments as well. Definitely hoping to add an MDD in somewhere, probably in tan. >>; Overall though next year might be slower as I can't think of too many other dolls I will want + definitely on the upper end of my comfort level in terms of how I have at a time. But, we'll see what happens. 

• Like 12

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Singer Yuna

Lovely family photo! (Miki with Akira’s wig reminded of Akira missing the photo)

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Conuresans
5 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Lovely family photo! (Miki with Akira’s wig reminded of Akira missing the photo)

Thank you! Yeah it constantly reminds me that I need to get to that one of these days as I was looking at old photos of Akira the other day and kind of miss a specific look on her that I want to bring back (Even if the wig was a bit small on her)

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Conuresans

So, earlier walking through the yard I... accidentally came across a bit of a peculiar sight.

DSC_0096.jpg.c6d17c044bb5160795ac3fdef81dbfc4.jpg

We had a fairy in the garden. 

DSC_0102.jpg.fab632f60f403270fb9451f893b49f15.jpg

Caught her messing with the flowers near the tree and asked what she was doing. She shrugged and introduced herself as Asuna. She said she wound up here by chance, mainly just browsing around at the variety of plants and how it differs from what she was used to.

DSC_0113.jpg.e9906648c3c70e71b9ee9f8766baad04.jpg 

"Eh? You want me to stick around for a while?" 

She was hesitant at first. Claimed she was waiting for somebody to find her. Told her "Why not wait here then? You seem at home enough. There's others as well if you'd like, it's kind of depressing to endlessly be alone. Plus, maybe we can help find your friend."

And so she thought.

DSC_0120.jpg.e0e1b0cf7bf97618ce9f3f777207c6cc.jpg

And thought. 

20201020_153445.jpg.fa70d420b8047f1dae8fe5088e72b3e4.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg.8ca325998c79224cb30e023520b89ed6.jpg

Aaaaaaand thought herself right into the bed. Flight lag is a real issue to consider as well. Not to mention the questionably large snack supply spotted not too far off. 

--

On a more serious note, how does my luck keep running like this. About a week and a half ago for the past couple of days I had been poking on Mandarake for Dollfie products and well. Just so happened they listed an Asuna head for sale and I was able to jump on it with 0 hesitations. To further the nail in the coffin, after the order, I just so happened to remember Jadepixel was selling their Alfheim fullset outfit... Which came in today! Asuna showed up super quick from Manda as well so everything was able to go together for the previously mentioned newcomer 💖 

• Like 5

Aljony
On 10/20/2020 at 7:33 PM, Conuresans said:

So, earlier walking through the yard I... accidentally came across a bit of a peculiar sight.

DSC_0096.jpg.c6d17c044bb5160795ac3fdef81dbfc4.jpg

We had a fairy in the garden. 

DSC_0102.jpg.fab632f60f403270fb9451f893b49f15.jpg

Caught her messing with the flowers near the tree and asked what she was doing. She shrugged and introduced herself as Asuna. She said she wound up here by chance, mainly just browsing around at the variety of plants and how it differs from what she was used to.

DSC_0113.jpg.e9906648c3c70e71b9ee9f8766baad04.jpg 

"Eh? You want me to stick around for a while?" 

She was hesitant at first. Claimed she was waiting for somebody to find her. Told her "Why not wait here then? You seem at home enough. There's others as well if you'd like, it's kind of depressing to endlessly be alone. Plus, maybe we can help find your friend."

And so she thought.

DSC_0120.jpg.e0e1b0cf7bf97618ce9f3f777207c6cc.jpg

And thought. 

20201020_153445.jpg.fa70d420b8047f1dae8fe5088e72b3e4.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg.8ca325998c79224cb30e023520b89ed6.jpg

Aaaaaaand thought herself right into the bed. Flight lag is a real issue to consider as well. Not to mention the questionably large snack supply spotted not too far off. 

--

On a more serious note, how does my luck keep running like this. About a week and a half ago for the past couple of days I had been poking on Mandarake for Dollfie products and well. Just so happened they listed an Asuna head for sale and I was able to jump on it with 0 hesitations. To further the nail in the coffin, after the order, I just so happened to remember Jadepixel was selling their Alfheim fullset outfit... Which came in today! Asuna showed up super quick from Manda as well so everything was able to go together for the previously mentioned newcomer 💖 

Awhh so cute. Kirito i'm sure is jealous Asuna get's to be here but not him

MadQueenHarmony

What a gorgeous little family!

Yesterday's today's tomorrow

Conuresans
On 12/8/2020 at 7:48 PM, Aljony said:

Awhh so cute. Kirito i'm sure is jealous Asuna get's to be here but not him

So, ah. Funny story regarding that. 

Somebody's not gonna be having as blue of a Christmas. No bod or anything til 2021 but fate decided that Mandarake would pull a double whammy on me 

u_rlly_thought.png.73243c8160f417568d5c89f1e329a02d.png

Aljony
On 12/22/2020 at 6:49 PM, Conuresans said:

So, ah. Funny story regarding that. 

Somebody's not gonna be having as blue of a Christmas. No bod or anything til 2021 but fate decided that Mandarake would pull a double whammy on me 

u_rlly_thought.png.73243c8160f417568d5c89f1e329a02d.png

Headless KIRITO? I mean to be loved by Asuna and be taken care of i think he'll enjoy not having his body anyway haha. Sorry to hear mandarake won't be sending a body, i never had long waiting periods or problems with mandarake. Must be because of Christmas. I hope to see the body soon and you taking photos of Asuna and Kirito!

Conuresans
On 12/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Aljony said:

Headless KIRITO? I mean to be loved by Asuna and be taken care of i think he'll enjoy not having his body anyway haha. Sorry to hear mandarake won't be sending a body, i never had long waiting periods or problems with mandarake. Must be because of Christmas. I hope to see the body soon and you taking photos of Asuna and Kirito!

Ah nah the listing was just for the head. Gonna probably throw a proxy order in for choice to acquire the body, as to my knowledge that'll probably be the easiest way of doing it? Their waiting period wasn't too long, as if I remember correctly he showed up in...3 days beyond payment? That's going to be way later though, as the other girls kind of need their own bodies and are easier to handle that for. Or I'm just prolonging it in the slim hopes Volks puts it in standard, Idk.  

Yushimi

That is such a sweet family photo! Everyone honestly looks so happy 😄

RikunFrances

Such a nice photo, and some nice scores from Mandarake as well (I admit there have been some good deals on there myself but I lack the current funds to support my obsession hobby)

May I ask who the little blue haired one is? She's very cute!

Ageha

Congrats on your growing doll fam! ^^

Sewb

Lovely gang! I spotted the resin cutie as well ❤️