Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

magique

Dollfie Online Store 1st Anniversary Fair

Tira

To clarify, it seems to be DD Santa Alter that will be available, rather than the DDS Saber version.

kalisha

The VIP its only for japan people so rem its only for japan, Ruri its for GL too (the vip for international people).

monkeypizzasonic

Time for application: On Saturday, October 31-Sunday, November 1.
It's expected to line up:.

Yo-SD L'oiseau bleu-blue chicken-
Younger brother of SD Le petit Frere-Tyltyl born out-
DD Rider/alto rear pen dragon [St. Horta].
DDS Rem
In others, more than one, it's expected to appear!

machine translations ftw lol

Beani

@Ylse They must have very few of those first items given they are restricting them to Volks Credit Card owners. I’ve always wondered how many people get those cards from Volks. I have been tempted myself but avoid credit like the plague and am guessing they may reject me for being foreign even if I live in Japan (Getting credit cards in Japan can be notoriously difficult for foreigners depending on the issuer).

If there wasn’t already a Rem in my household this may have pushed me to finally jump on it so I guess their schemes work to pull people in for more credit cards. 

@sweets Due to the credit card VIP is definitely Japan only. Even proxies wouldn’t be able to help with that lottery unless they happen to be VIP (I can imagine some one man proxies may be VIP but no larger proxies would be I guess).

@kalisha GL is the international VS equivalent (though not quite as good with the features and cheaper). Overseas don’t have a VIP equivalent. 

• Like 1

Minty

This is great! I was planning on purchasing Ruri from Mandarake soon. I'll try my luck with Volks and save Manda as a backup option.

Monty

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/1st_anniversary/best2.html The list of everything GL can enter for is here, looks like there’s a chance at the ones that previously said VIP only after all (although it did say more would be shown later, so they weren’t wrong.)

DDs are Sakura Miku, Rem, Santa Alter, Ruri, Yayoi, Iori, Anastasia (and her casual outfit) and Erica Fontaine. Which is actually more than the VIP only ones, they only have Sakura Miku, Rem, Santa Alter and Anastasia. There actually doesn’t seem to be any dolls that only VIP has access to whether SD or DD, so I think it’s more that the VIPs get the chance to have an extra slot in the lottery.

monkeypizzasonic

Oh look at all the cute DDs THAT I CAN'T ENTER FOR *sighs in Elsa*.

I've been tempted by Miku's lately, and the Idolmaster girls are always cute...but alas, I cannot risk it. Maybe next year. I'll just wait for the blind bags to go up.

Ylse

I was so surprised to see the "blue blue chicken" ( 😂) available for global members too!  And Sakura Miku plus Santa Alter too 😭

When I just bought a second hand SDMidi Mako 😅 But I'm still gonna try for the yosd since he is so cute and lovely. I know the chances are small but no problem in trying I guess 😂

monkeypizzasonic

I know, I also love the "Journey to Dream Nights" series (my first fullset doll was a yosd Alice). I'm a sucker for fairy tale stuff.

Lucky for me they didn't have a Renee, or I'd really be in trouble.

(Also in funny translations: the Little Prince is both "Tyltyl's Future Little Brother" and "Born Chill Chill's Younger Brother".)

• Haha 1

dark_dollies

I registered for GL this morning, hoping to get approved before the lottery ends. I meant to do this last week but just got around to it 😕  If I don't make it then at least my wallet will be safe.

monkeypizzasonic

Not entering for any dolls, but I might grab some lucky bag clothes and try for some of those cute DD eyes.

Depends how much stuff from the Volks USA Kyoto Dolpa 17 lottery I actually get.

Edited by monkeypizzasonic

Victoria

I'm still in need for another Rem but that's really bad timing with the upcoming Frozen dolls :<

Gallye

I'm going to try for some of the DD gacha, but those sold out super fast last time, so I'm not too hopeful.

BeyondTime

Gods, they had to release Jun Tachibana now...

I voted for her every day, but no way can I enter with Frozen looming on the horizon. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Victoria
On 10/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, BeyondTime said:

Gods, they had to release Jun Tachibana now...

I voted for her every day, but no way can I enter with Frozen looming on the horizon. 

Does this even have something to do with the votes?

The stuff they have chosen looks very random. There are very few rather unpopular dolls (Erica for example) and ones which are kinda popular (like Lieselotte)

But then again I'm wondering why they are calling it "best selection" sale 😂

Monty
1 hour ago, Victoria said:

Does this even have something to do with the votes?

The stuff they have chosen looks very random. There are very few rather unpopular dolls (Erica for example) and ones which are kinda popular (like Lieselotte)

But then again I'm wondering why they are calling it "best selection" sale 😂

Best Selection is completely separate to Best of the Best. The former they’ve had as one off lotteries at a few Dolpa events before, the latter are the actual rereleases based on the votes. (I’ve got the naming confused before too though, and I also don’t know why they call it this...) These aren’t rereleases - they’re extra old stock (they clarify this themselves)and I’d be surprised if there’s more than one of each available (potentially there’s two for the ones available for both GL/VS and VIP). Won’t know for sure unless there’s more than one winner of the same one here.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

mahourora

Entered for Sakura Miku!! My first lottery, so super exciting if i win or not!! <3

Starwaia

So many gorgeous dolls... I need to be more aware of things like this so that next time I can be prepared! xD

Would totally love to enter for one of these lovelies. Best of luck to everyone who does! 

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 4 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

dark_dollies

My GL membership got approved in time! Does anyone happen to know how it works if more than one doll is won? Are they invoiced separately or together? I don't expect to win any, but just in case, I wanna be prepared with a (payment) game plan. Also looks like Paypal is not an option?

Edited by dark_dollies
words

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, dark_dollies said:

Are they invoiced separately or together?

If you are required to enter separately, then you will be invoiced separately. I think normally separate entries for each doll are required. It will state that somewhere on the info pages for the event or the doll. It’s usually something to the effect of “Sorry, you can’t add other items to the cart along with this item.”

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

la_

Tried to get some lucky bags and got kicked from the site on what should have been the payment confirmation page....

Edit: Nice, got back in ten minutes later and the gacha/lucky bags I wanted hadn't sold out. 

Edited by la_

watercolorpastels

I really wanted the DD clothes lucky bag but by the time I got let in the site booted me *sigh* Ended up going for a gacha and an SD17 lucky bag for my oft ignored switch boy lol. I wonder if they'll end up doing any restocks?