Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

That_Dollfie_Dude

Mirai Carry and other bags

That_Dollfie_Dude

Hello everyone!  I read that Danny is working on a new version of Mirai Carry which I think will be so exciting!  I thought the original one was so nice, how the dolls just fit perfectly inside.  Does anyone here have the original Mirai Carry.  How has it worked out for you? 

Also, if you aren't using Mirai Carry, do you have another backpack that you like for carrying your doll around for taking photos of her, or even just for taking her with you when you go places?  One of the things that I really like about Smart Doll is that they are meant to be taken with you on trips, and that you can have fun together with them.  But I think a suitable backpack would be necessary for talking them places.  Do any of you travel with your doll?  If so, how do you carry her?  😄

That_Dollfie_Dude

Oh, that looks like a great option!  Does it have light colored lining on the inside?

DollyDearest
13 hours ago, Prowess_dollie said:

Hello everyone!  I read that Danny is working on a new version of Mirai Carry which I think will be so exciting!  I thought the original one was so nice, how the dolls just fit perfectly inside.  Does anyone here have the original Mirai Carry.  How has it worked out for you? 

Also, if you aren't using Mirai Carry, do you have another backpack that you like for carrying your doll around for taking photos of her, or even just for taking her with you when you go places?  One of the things that I really like about Smart Doll is that they are meant to be taken with you on trips, and that you can have fun together with them.  But I think a suitable backpack would be necessary for talking them places.  Do any of you travel with your doll?  If so, how do you carry her?  😄

I only have guy smarties.   so I carry one in my arms   😺

20blackbags
5 hours ago, Prowess_dollie said:

Oh, that looks like a great option!  Does it have light colored lining on the inside?

The in side of the bag does have a white lining. It looks like the new version also has white lining.

D05D55AC-697A-4564-B42D-1690172E57C5.jpeg

• Like 1

Stormlight

$20 is definitely a waaaay better option than $500. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20blackbags
3 hours ago, Chise said:

@20blackbags do u maybe have a snap how the doll fits inside? For ya know, research purposes

I fold their legs, and have them back to back in the bag. 

F6DEB2E7-840E-440C-8D92-B86EB07C00BD.jpeg

09607816-DC18-4FB9-9057-44C635C664FB.jpeg

75AFDFE8-9D82-4B77-AC55-C1473EF1D1C4.jpeg

• Thanks 1

That_Dollfie_Dude

This is certainly a great option for carrying dolls, and unbeatable for $20.  Thank you so much for the photos.  This is very helpful!  If it had some of those dividers for holding your camera and some lenses, it would be perfect! 

Sebby

I also have the STARTTID Ikea bag, an older version. It's a great back and fits two dolls.

I also have a Manfrotto camera bag that I use when only carrying one doll with me. It has more options for my camera and camera stand and such.