Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
MagicantAce

My first ever Obitsu, Haru!

MagicantAce

I hope ob11s are alright to post since they ARE plastic..

Anyways, meet Haru! He arrived today and I love him already.

He's the first Obitsu I've ever handled let alone owned and I'm very impressed by the joints!! They're so fluid.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Cauldroness

Awww look at his sweet little face! I'm an Obitsu devotee but so far I've been able to resist the lure of the Ob11s.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

April

Ahhh 🥰 so tiny! Is it easy to find clothes for this size? I've never owned anything smaller than MDD size myself :)

MagicantAce
1 hour ago, April said:

Ahhh 🥰 so tiny! Is it easy to find clothes for this size? I've never owned anything smaller than MDD size myself :)

I've seen an alright amount of clothes on Etsy/Parabox, but I can't say for certain because all he clothes I have for him at the moment are pieces I've made myself.

Beani

There aren’t many male Ob11s around here so it’s nice to see Haru! What make is he? I’m not very familiar with the male heads. 

Im surprised to hear you say the joints are fluid, I’ve honestly had a bit of trouble with limbs just popping out whenever I try to pose my girls..

Since you make your own clothes I guess it doesn’t matter but I recommend checking out Dollce as well if you ever do want to buy clothes. They are my go to these days though even stores like FromSen, TTYA etc have started Ob11 sections as they grow in popularity.

I asked a mod before making the Obitsu11 discussion thread and they gave the ok so it’s totally fine to discuss them here!

MagicantAce

Whoops, forgot to check in for a bit..

On 12/30/2020 at 8:54 PM, Beani said:

There aren’t many male Ob11s around here so it’s nice to see Haru! What make is he? I’m not very familiar with the male heads. 

Im surprised to hear you say the joints are fluid, I’ve honestly had a bit of trouble with limbs just popping out whenever I try to pose my girls..

Since you make your own clothes I guess it doesn’t matter but I recommend checking out Dollce as well if you ever do want to buy clothes. They are my go to these days though even stores like FromSen, TTYA etc have started Ob11 sections as they grow in popularity.

I asked a mod before making the Obitsu11 discussion thread and they gave the ok so it’s totally fine to discuss them here!

He's a Parabox Momo! Sorry for replying over a week later;;;