Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dolpa 44 After Event

hanasori

For the Volksusa lottery, the announcements for the lottery winners seem to be on the same day the entries for the international site are accepted. I hope it's not a clickwar for International as they haven't announced the method as of yet. Are the days overlapping since Japan is ahead of about a day?

kalisha

Sadly i think the DD are click war ; ; , sooooo no Rina for me, i want to cry i hate click wars.

hanasori

Yeh, prepare for crashing pages and weird inventory for the whole day. orz

It seems that Volks INT has been doing most of the recent after event items with click wars.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to try for one of those SDM boys. Even though I don't want to add to my resin collection anymore these guys are awfully tempting. I guess I got a good bit to decide if I really want it.

Edited by hanasori
added

mayaiincho

There's a few goodies that interest me at least :) but most likely I'll miss out due to time zone issues. 

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

kalisha

they gonna offer the DWC heads only one day the 23-24, and only for VIP, GLl and VS.They said they have only a few and the 01 head its only in flesh tone, the 02 sw and flesh.

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Kushina said:

Lina and Uzuki are Lottery Dolls, but it looks like they won't accept Paypal? So no entry for me I guess T_T

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_201220_DP44_DOLL/

That’s typical for the lottery and limited pre-order dolls now. Volks has had issues with people reneging on payment in the past and I think PayPal just makes it too easy for people to back out, so they don’t accept it for these events  

In this case, the fault lies with folks not following through on their commitments. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

Oh I’m glad they’re lottery though and hope they return to that from now on over clickwars. I always found the clickwars unfair to people in different timezones, not to mention impossible for a lot of people with slower internet.

• Like 2

Kushina
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

That’s typical for the lottery and limited pre-order dolls now. Volks has had issues with people reneging on payment in the past and I think PayPal just makes it too easy for people to back out so they don’t accept it for these events  

In this case, the fault lies with folks not following through on their commitments. 

*sigh* Guess I understand why they did that. Its just a shame, that I can't order Lottery Dolls directly from them in the future.

A bit Off-Topic, but we have a system (aka a company) in my country that tracks everything that affects your credit-worthiness. Unpaid bills/rent, credits and even the amazon monthly bill will usually be reported to them. So for example, if you want to rent an apartment and you have an entry there it will be impossible to rent - Not kidding, it is impossible.
The Amount doesn't matter and even if its paid doesn't matter (the entry is in there system for a few month, even after its paid) Entrys are taken very seriously here and people usually try to avoid them at any costs. Probably one of the reason why Credit Cards are very uncommon.

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

CastleAna

Do I need a 490 yen Global membership to be able to enter the lottery for these dolls? 

kalisha

No for the lotery you dont need anithing except a credit card, only when you see a GL or VIP logo in the item you need them.

Jezrah

This event didn't seem super competitive, I was able to get everything I wanted in between emails while I was still working.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

BeyondTime
46 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

This event didn't seem super competitive, I was able to get everything I wanted in between emails while I was still working.

There was a brief overload right when the event started, but it was gone after a short while and the rest of the event was a breeze. 

One thing I do for these events is add everything I want to the wishlist ahead of the event. I just add them to my cart one by one from there.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

mayaiincho
On 1/22/2021 at 9:52 PM, Jezrah said:

I imagine not as many people are looking to spend at the moment >.< I got everything I wanted also.

On that note, I noticed there was an "oversea shipping fee" was abotu 1500 yen for me... I don't remember this fee last time I purchased from Volks JP. I also don't have a medium bust for Alsty... god I should've purchased that too. Too late now sadly.

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

foo
On 1/22/2021 at 7:38 PM, BeyondTime said:

One thing I do for these events is add everything I want to the wishlist ahead of the event. I just add them to my cart one by one from there.

I tried doing that once, but it was a lot harder to load the wishlist page than the general shopping pages when the server was under heavy load. I wasn't able to add anything from my wishlist 😕 

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, foo said:

I tried doing that once, but it was a lot harder to load the wishlist page than the general shopping pages when the server was under heavy load.

So far I haven't had any issues with accessing my wishlist, when I can access the site at all during events, but I think you were able to participate in a few of early events where I wasn't able to even able to get the store to load. I think they've made some adjustments to their systems since then.

One big advantage to organizing them on the wishlist is that I am less likely to forget an item I want. I missed the Rabbit Room Shoes simply because I forgot about them during the event, and by the time I remembered they were a thing they had sold out.

CastleAna

It seems that I didn't win in the international lottery. The pending charges have disappeared off my credit card though I still have the order up on purchase history.

BeyondTime
3 minutes ago, CastleAna said:

The pending charges have disappeared off my credit card though I still have the order up on purchase history.

I can't say one way or the other if you won/lost, but I can say that the pending charges usually disappear until Volks actually processes the payments, and that seems to take a few weeks after the initial temporary authorization is processed.

For the international lotteries the only way to know for sure if you've won or lost is when the winner emails go out. You either get one or you don't.

foo
20 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

One big advantage to organizing them on the wishlist is that I am less likely to forget an item I want.

I actually make bookmarks to the items I want. I like that the wishlist has add to cart buttons, but keeping the bookmarks around is useful too.

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, foo said:

I like that the wishlist has add to cart buttons

I wish it added to the cart without taking you to the cart, or just had an “add all to cart” option. Their process as it is works perfectly well, but the functionality is a bit behind compared to other cart systems. 

CastleAna
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I can't say one way or the other if you won/lost, but I can say that the pending charges usually disappear until Volks actually processes the payments, and that seems to take a few weeks after the initial temporary authorization is processed.

For the international lotteries the only way to know for sure if you've won or lost is when the winner emails go out. You either get one or you don't.

I see. I still haven't gotten the hang of lotteries. Since they haven't called a date on when emails will go out I can only wait and see. :)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, CastleAna said:

I see. I still haven't gotten the hang of lotteries. Since they haven't called a date on when emails will go out I can only wait and see. :)

Emails are due out of Feb 4th Japan time. 

mayaiincho
14 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Emails are due out of Feb 4th Japan time. 

Wait are so the after event items lottery? I already got charged for my items...  330$ worth... 

Edited by mayaiincho