Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dolpa 44 After Event

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, mayaiincho said:

Wait are so the after event items lottery? I already got charged for my items...  330$ worth... 

Just the dolls. The clothing items were all click war. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Jezrah

Has anyone else has movement on their order from this event yet? The pre-charge dropped from my credit card a while ago and I'm waiting for it to reappear so that I can pay it off and not forget I already spent it.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

hellFlower
10 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Has anyone else has movement on their order from this event yet? The pre-charge dropped from my credit card a while ago and I'm waiting for it to reappear so that I can pay it off and not forget I already spent it.

I haven't heard anything. I got my order in 3 minutes after it started too. I guess they must've just gotten a lot of orders? I'm surprised they haven't put up a notice on the site like they usually do.

mayaiincho

Mine in "preparing to ship" and that was yesterday >.<

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

dark_dollies

I also ordered and haven't had any updates/shipping notification (it's been about two weeks). My previous orders have taken from at least 10 days to it looks like up to 17 days to ship from day of order. 

BeyondTime
On 2/5/2021 at 10:33 AM, Jezrah said:

Has anyone else has movement on their order from this event yet?

I haven’t, but Volks Japan usually takes about two weeks to ship After Event items. That would mean shipping starting around Feb 5th our time, and I think that was Saturday in Japan. I’d expect shipments to start next week, but Covid may delay things more. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

hellFlower

Got a shipping e-mail from Volks a little under an hour ago. I imagine it won't actually get in DHL's hands 'til Monday though.

BeyondTime

I got a shipping notice for my clothing items as well.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Jezrah said:

@hellFlower and @BeyondTime Thanks for the heads up! No shipping email for me just yet, but the charge did reappear on my credit card, so I was able to pay it off. Should be soon, though.

Mine hasn’t been handed off to DHL yet, and I ordered within 10 minutes of the event start, so I’m guessing they are just getting started on shipping. 

Volks USA is doing their Dolpa 44 Lottery end of this month. 

Entry 2/26 - 3/1 @10:00AM (Pacific) 
Result & Payment 3/5 - 3/8 @9:00AM (Pacific)

We can hope that this means that the lottery dolls will be shipping at the end of February, but that would depend on whether or not the dolls shipped from Japan at the same time the clothing did.

dark_dollies

I got a shipping notice on Friday (yay!), and looks like it's moving. I had messaged Volks on Thursday evening about any updates coincidentally. 

mayaiincho

Still "preparing to ship" status for me >.<

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

hellFlower

My order arrived today! The cat hoodie set is just as cute in person as I hoped!

50955757267_fbd74000d4_b.jpg

The socks are nice too. I feel like socks at this scale can sometimes have pretty thick seams, but these ones are nice and thin which I like. Currently stain testing the black mochi-ashi socks. I'm hoping they don't, but something tells me they will.

The shoes aren't from this event, but they're also really nice! I wasn't expecting them to be as big as they were. Even the bigger mochi-ashi feet don't fill up the shoes! Her chunky legs seem to balance out the size though. There's a few other items I got, but it's mostly just hands and a shirt, not really worth any detail.

I'm now putting a Volks ban on myself! My wallet needs to rest... At least until I've got enough to spare for my next girl.

• Like 1

mayaiincho

It's been a bit over 3 weeks. Finally got my shipping notice >.<

mayaiincho

Received my things today. Overall, a satisying haul. I love the beanies^¬^ (the huge njp logo 5 is pretty distracting) 

I do a proper shoot on my next camping trip :)

20210222_174424.jpg

20210222_192717.jpg

20210222_192728.jpg

Edited by mayaiincho
  • Like 3

BeyondTime

Just a reminder that the Volks USA event has started. 

mayaiincho

Just btw the Black / orange puff jacket fits DD but the shoulder is a bit wide. Not exactly a great fit for female dollfies. 

BeyondTime

Lottery results are out from Volks USA. 

BeyondTime

Volks USA sent out an announcement that congestion in the port of LA has caused a delay in the delivery of the Dolpa 44 items. The new estimate is mid to late March.

This affects:

- Dolls Party 44 Limited Dollfie®
- Dolls Party 44 Outfit Collection
- Owners Limited Hand Parts & Items
- March 5, 2021 Restock

I’m think maybe someone in customs commented on the size of Lina’s chest, and LA port is still putting out the fires caused by dozens of simultaneous fireballs.

Heshiko
16 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Volks USA sent out an announcement that congestion in the port of LA has caused a delay in the delivery of the Dolpa 44 items. The new estimate is mid to late March.

This affects:

- Dolls Party 44 Limited Dollfie®
- Dolls Party 44 Outfit Collection
- Owners Limited Hand Parts & Items
- March 5, 2021 Restock

I’m think maybe someone in customs commented on the size of Lina’s chest, and LA port is still putting out the fires caused by dozens of simultaneous fireballs.

Putting a serious explanation of the LA port situation under a spoiler tag for anyone who's curious what's going on:

Spoiler

The delays at Long Beach and LA are causing huge headaches for me at work, so I'm comparatively familiar with it. Ships are seeing a minimum 14-day increase in the time they spend just at the port. And that's the figure my freight forwarder is using, so actual reality is probably longer (I know I'm still waiting for my freight to get through). Basically a combination of record volume due to massive ecommerce boom + covid-related worker shortages and work speed reduction due to precautions. On top of that, the simple fact that they're backed up so bad is making things worse - basically there's so much freight that they waste more time moving all the freight around to make room for more freight. The less open spots you have for containers, the more you have to play musical chairs to get things put away, if that makes sense.

Mid to late March is right in line with the 14-21 day delay figure I've been seeing, and fortunately Volks is located really near LA - they won't be affected as badly by the West-coast truck shortage that is exacerbating the problem for those of us in the central US.

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, Heshiko said:

Putting a serious explanation of the LA port situation under a spoiler tag for anyone who's curious what's going on:

In all seriousness LA is our biggest port, so I am always understanding of the workload they have and the delays it causes. Our port employees work their asses off. 

I just couldn’t help getting an image of Lina overreacting with a spell and turning the place into a crater. 

It’s also worth noting that Volks said late February to late March for the dolls, so those are technically still on time. 

It sucks for the ships stuck in port losing money on the delays. 

BeyondTime

Got a shipping notice for the Dolpa 44 items from Volks USA, so it looks like stuff has arrived at their office. 

toughstermcg

I got a shipping notice from VolksUSA on Friday, and the items arrived today (all socks and undies, if it matters).

Edited by toughstermcg