Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ultrapandachan

hybriding obitsu

ultrapandachan

I have a ton of luts kids and i'm not that impressed anymore with the bodies. They dont pose that well or look that great and i'd like to sell the bodies and hybrid the heads if i could. I know a lot of people hybrid dd's and obitsu, but i can't seem to find much about lut's 1/4 size (kids) on obitsu.
I'm not even entirely sold on it being obitsu, but now that i have a vinyl smartdoll, I just really dig how vinyl feels and how much lighter it is. Color matching isn't SUPER important to me as i mostly keep my dolls in layered styles.

Manoogany

I've seen some people tie elastic around the chest frame of th obitsu body so they can install an S hook in the resin head.

I dont own any resin dolls to provide an example but that is allways an option you can look into :)

Oculae

If you disassemble the Obitsu neck piece and trim the spring to about half its size (more if the head's bottom is particularly thick), you can install the neck piece in a resin head the same way you would do it for a DD.

I have a resin hybrid I made with an Obitsu 60 that uses that technique, and so far it works great!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!