Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sardemar

DD arms and thighs on a SmD ?

sardemar

Hello! I’ve recently seen someone on Instagram who had switched their SmD thighs to DD ones ! I remember they did however use a dollfun frame part, so I’m not sure if I’d need to get one too? 
Does anyone know which ones fit ? I’d love to replace my cortex thighs for some vinyl ones and upper arms for vinyl as well. 
many help appreciated ! Tysm 

Starwaia

Do you have a link to the post? I'd definitely love to see/know how to do something like that as part of the reason I'm reluctant to do much with my SMDs is the lack of replacement parts for milk dolls.

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 4 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

sardemar
On 2/16/2021 at 5:50 PM, Starwaia said:

Do you have a link to the post? I'd definitely love to see/know how to do something like that as part of the reason I'm reluctant to do much with my SMDs is the lack of replacement parts for milk dolls.

I don't have the link to the post but i messaged the person and they told me they just had to heat up the vinyl parts and switch the SmD thighs to DD ones and they fit just fine, they also used the shins from DD and they are a tad bit shorter so some of the peg on the ankle shows, but they told me they used a hand saw to make the peg shorter so it didn't stick out anymore

• Like 1