Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Ageha

Lavender DD Eyes

Ageha

Hello! I've been searching for weeks for lavender-colored eyes for my DDH-09. It seems there's purple/violet, but that tends to be it. Understandably, lavender is a somewhat unique eye color choice. Has anyone seen any DD eyes in this color in a shop anywhere? Thanks! 

monkeypizzasonic

Have you tried searching "Dollfie Dream Eyes" on Etsy? There's a lot of unique eyes there, and some of the shops do customs.

(I can't recommend any personally since I haven't ordered anime style-eyes on etsy yet.)  

Veravey

I have 2 sets coming in from Marison (Hong Kong), I'll update here when I get them. In the mean time, I've done some research over recent months and book marked these:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/491229245/marison-doll-eyes-circus-handmade?ref=shop_home_feat_4

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/925244778/elysium-follow-me-doll-eyes-for-smart?ref=shop_home_active_1&crt=1

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/910515164/idol-follow-me-doll-eyes-for-smart-doll?ref=shop_home_active_3

Your impression of lavender might be different from mine, though, and you might have come across these already. Hope this helps~

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Veravey
6 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

I am a fan of Trixietrixie - check if they have the right color for your doll

Oooh I've never heard of this shop before, thanks! They might have the eyes I'm looking for for my first DD <3

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Ageha
21 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Have you tried searching "Dollfie Dream Eyes" on Etsy? There's a lot of unique eyes there, and some of the shops do customs.

(I can't recommend any personally since I haven't ordered anime style-eyes on etsy yet.)  

I've been browsing Etsy like crazy lol. Thank you for the idea about customs though! 

18 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Thank you! 

11 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

I am a fan of Trixietrixie - check if they have the right color for your doll

Wow these eyes are all gorgeous! I never would have found them on my own, thank you for the link!! 

2 hours ago, Veravey said:

Ohh this is great! Thank you! And thank you for the other links as well - I really appreciate all your help 😄 

• Like 2