Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
MagicalRinchan

Kotoka Saionji

MagicalRinchan

Hello, I painted a DDH-06 head to make Kotoka Saionji from Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls and wanted to share photos of her since it's her birthday in Japan! I'm so satisfied with how she turned out and think she's absolutely adorable in the My First Star outfit set. If anyone plays the Cinderella Girls games, please vote for her in the voice elections later this year, it would mean so much to me if she ranks high enough to get voiced. Thank you, I hope you like her as much as I do! 💖

Kotoka1

Kotoka2

Kotoka3

Kotoka_faceup

Instagram

• Like 3

Veravey

You did a great job! I'm not as familiar with the iM@S girls but based on the reference images below I feel like you captured her expression really well~ Does she have 2 sides to her personality? She looks more mischievous in the pin and rubber keychain.

Edited by Veravey

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

MagicalRinchan
30 minutes ago, Veravey said:

You did a great job! I'm not as familiar with the iM@S girls but based on the reference images below I feel like you captured her expression really well~ Does she have 2 sides to her personality? She looks more mischievous in the pin and rubber keychain.

Thanks! She's a polite young lady that comes from a wealthy family, but is resolved to become an idol and make a name for herself rather than being known solely for her family's business name. She's playful and a bit tomboyish in the sense that she's enthusiastic to try out new things a "sheltered rich girl" might not typically do, such as attempting to go camping outdoors on her own in her most recent card.

I'm not sure if her lil' angry eyebrow face has a name among the Japanese fandom, but I personally call it her determined face!

DDIlyXMU0AAboo0.jpg

Edited by MagicalRinchan
formatting
  • Like 1

Rizukaa

Uwaah, never thought I'd get to see a custom Kotoka here!!

You really nailed her soft and gentle look, simply stunning! Her eyes are also really on spot!

All IM@S girls deserve love, but seeing dolls being made of unvoiced girls makes me especially happy!! 💕

Singer Yuna

Your Kotoka is so cute!! Good job customizing her perfect ^^

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Ageha

Wow she looks so cute! Good job on her face - it's very sweet and really looks like her! 화이팅 for her to get voiced in 2021~~~

Tasuke
On 1/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, MagicalRinchan said:

Thanks! She's a polite young lady that comes from a wealthy family, but is resolved to become an idol and make a name for herself rather than being known solely for her family's business name. She's playful and a bit tomboyish in the sense that she's enthusiastic to try out new things a "sheltered rich girl" might not typically do, such as attempting to go camping outdoors on her own in her most recent card.

I'm not sure if her lil' angry eyebrow face has a name among the Japanese fandom, but I personally call it her determined face!

DDIlyXMU0AAboo0.jpg

she is indeed Adorable, Congratulations!!

i believe you could probably accurately consider that her "Ganbatte!!" face, which is of course also so very adorable~

http://wiredinjapan.blogspot.com/2009/03/do-your-best-ganbatte.html

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

bulgogi017

Wow, a custom im@s girl! You did an amazing job on the face up! 
Kotoka is such a cute girl. Her cards are so fun and bright! 

RikunFrances

Great job on the faceup~ The face sculpt works really well for her. The outfit looks nice as well~

chikemuri

It's nice to see more Cinderella Girls on here, Kotoka looks perfect! Super cute and a great likeness of her.

MagicalRinchan

Thank you so much for all the feedback! I originally got into Idolmaster with the original 765pro cast of girls, but Kotoka immediately caught my eye and quickly stole my heart when I eventually got into Cinderella Girls. She's not nearly as popular as other girls, but I'm so happy I can share her here! 😊

RuffleChuu

Your faceup is gorgeous! 🥰