Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Manaphyyy

Favorite place to buy eyes?

Manaphyyy

This is a bit more general than just Dollfie Dreams, but I guess this fits best, since I'm ultimately looking for eyes for my Arle.

I've been looking around Etsy for anime-style eyes for dolls lately and while the eyes are gorgeous, I'd like to look at more options before making a decision. Where do you like to buy eyes for your dolls? In my case I'm looking for oval-ish eyes, but I suppose this can also just be a general resource for eye shopping!

Subaru

I've been pretty happy with the CP-Works eyes I've received. 
https://www.cp-works.net/

50315952338_a168f19e9a_c.jpgDSC07465 by ☆プレアデス☆, on Flickr

50298553966_2ae2ffc2c0_c.jpgDSC07323 by ☆プレアデス☆, on Flickr

=============

I also love the eyes I have by Ronronshuka, however I'm not sure how to purchase them online/overseas. (I've bought mine from an event in Japan)

https://ronshuka.jp/items/doll-eyes/

49290594112_5bb8c2e8eb_c.jpgUntitled by ☆プレアデス☆, on Flickr

Edited by Subaru
  • Like 1

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

mayaiincho

I actually bought 100% of my eyes on the used market but sadly the market has been so much lower volume as of last year sadly. 

On Alsty I use white dolly story eyes. Imo they are some of the best one but not exactly the best quality. 

Taobao - https://www.google.com/amp/s/taobaobjd.tumblr.com/post/93410477728/white-dolly-story-eyes-90-yuan/amp

P1011102

Ah yes Ronronshuka are awesome. I have 1-2 myself though not the color I wanted. 

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Satsuki_Yatohji

I have 3 pairs from Ronroshuka and they are awesome but they became super yellow with time. I'm a bit frustrated with eyes indeed haha.

Cauldroness

I love my CP Works eyes. Gorgeous, luminous and somehow only $20 per pair? The only downside is you have to wait until a open pre-order period (about 4 per year).

Subaru here also makes and sells gorgeous eyes, as does Jadepixel. I have pairs from both than I'm very happy with. 

Marison on Etsy makes incredible eyes too, altho they are on the pricier end. 

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Satsuki_Yatohji
1 hour ago, Cauldroness said:

I love my CP Works eyes. Gorgeous, luminous and somehow only $20 per pair? The only downside is you have to wait until a open pre-order period (about 4 per year).

Subaru here also makes and sells gorgeous eyes, as does Jadepixel. I have pairs from both than I'm very happy with. 

Marison on Etsy makes incredible eyes too, altho they are on the pricier end. 

Could you please kindly share Subaru and Jadepixel shop/sales link? sounds interesting!

Poofiemus

I've made most of my doll's eyes, but I commissioned a custom-size set for Viktor (Smart doll Eiji Kai) from Freyacchi. Gotta give the shoutout where it's due, she was great and I adore the eyes! Her Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FreyacchisStore

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Rizukaa

My favorite eye maker is Blue Rose Garden! Their eyes are incredibly shiny and clear, even the "C-Grade" eyes I bought were beautiful. They open their shop every few months, so it's best to keep an eye on their twitter!

I also have a pair of Ninas Dolls (Etsy) eyes. They look great, just the right amount of reflective. She can also send you two different colored eyes if your doll has heterochromia like mine!

Taobao is also a good place to look for eyes if you don't necessarily want high quality full resin eyes. I have a pair of "wide/big base pressed" eyes in my DDS and they fit her perfectly!

Lotta Mimi (Yahoo Japan! Auction) eyes also look very pretty, sadly I haven't been able to pick up a pair yet, though.

milessqueak

Echoing Freyacchi and Jadepixel! If you're in the states, I'd recommend Alruna's Aesthetics, too! Her eyes are so so pretty and she has tons of different designs and colors! My fiancee and I have 3 pairs from her and we're blown away by how much prettier they are in person!

Here's the link to her Etsy shop, but she can also be found on Instagram: https://www.etsy.com/shop/alrunasaesthetics/