Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ohana

Question regarding my dollfie dream

Ohana

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been active on here. I was wondering if my dollfie dream ram is still tradeable. She’s missing one shoe and her X clip she only has only a few really faint and small stains on her legs and a stain on her “socks..?  Her original underpants are missing. She is in normal condition, I just wanted to check if she’s still trade able. 

Thank you. 

.Hana

1EE702E6-CC63-489F-9241-263EC2DC5922.jpeg

2FF7091C-D23C-403B-902F-1B6501D36796.jpeg

BeyondTime
16 hours ago, Ohana said:

I was wondering if my dollfie dream ram is still tradeable.

I’m absolutely sure she is still tradable, but without a shoe & clip you’re probably going to to find that her outfit is going to take a pretty big value hit. The underwear is less of an issue imo, but anyone looking for a  compete set won’t be interested. 

If you are willing to simply sell her you might be better off offering the body / head / wig as one item and the outfit as a separate item. You can sell the body / head / wig for the going rate, but the outfit you’d have to discount substantially. A lot of folks might pass on her full set because of the missing items, so splitting off the outfit increases your chances of finding someone looking for what you have to offer.

It would be worth finding the shoe if you have it and just can’t out your hands on it at the moment. I’d personally be really reluctant to buy an outfit missing one shoe, but you could also list it without the shoes for less money.

You may be able to spot clean the sock stain with something like Shout or Resolve.  I find Volks whites clean up nicely with a bit of effort. Just follow the use instructions and scrub the area gently with your fingers. 

Personally I don’t worry much about body stains on used dolls because they are so easy to remove, but it is important to list them on a sale or trade. Not everyone is into buying stained dolls, and people get quite upset if they don’t know about them up front. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Roxanne

I guess it really all depends on the person. If someone has been really dying to have Ram for the longest time now, they might be more inclined to be interested in this particular doll.

Of course it goes without saying that her worth value is decreased quite a bit because of the state she is in, so do not expect to get a trade of equal value to what Ram normally would go for. If you're okay with this, I think you can totally trade her if the right person comes along!

The good part about the shoes is that they are regular Mary Janes and it's easy enough to find a replacement for them (if you're not picky about them not being the original ones anymore, that is). I think Volks even still sells Mary Janes seperately as well? Though they won't be exactly the same, the option is there.

My instagram!