Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

Hello from Phoenix!

ateliervanilla

Hi everyone! I've started out owning one resin BJD (a MSD Doll Leaves Maya to be specific) for about five years now before I got interested in vinyl dolls. I got myself a Smart Doll Infinity last month and expecting my DDS Mio Honda soon. I'm usually a digital illustrator outside the doll hobby, so I eventually learned to make Follow Me Eyes...they're really fun to make and I love how these dolls can be customized to your heart's content!

Hoping to make friends here and learn more about this community! 🥰

• Like 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

darkangelxix

Welcome! I am really new too! I have been collecting resin bjds for more than 10 years but recently I have been fixating on vinyl dolls!

• Like 1

sinclair

Welcome.  You talking PHX, AZ? If so, welcome to our group (In Mesa myself.).  Due to the bug we are playing it rather low key, but in the past we'd get together 3-4 times a year, all dolls welcome.  There's an Arizona meetup thread, keep eyes on it for when we get together again.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
On 2/19/2021 at 3:10 PM, ateliervanilla said:

expecting my DDS Mio Honda soon

Mio Honda is a cute DD. I hope you enjoy her  

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ateliervanilla
1 hour ago, sinclair said:

Welcome.  You talking PHX, AZ? If so, welcome to our group (In Mesa myself.).  Due to the bug we are playing it rather low key, but in the past we'd get together 3-4 times a year, all dolls welcome.  There's an Arizona meetup thread, keep eyes on it for when we get together again.

Hi!! Yes, Phoenix, AZ!!! I did read up that section and I feel a little down since I just got here when the pandemic became quite bad... But I'll make sure to keep tabs on the thread and we could all meet up safely one day!

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL