Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
TasiaChiba

Hello, From a Long-Time Lurker!

TasiaChiba

Hello!  I used to be a lurker many, maaaaany years ago back on DollfieDreams.  (Even further than that, I was a member of a DollfieDreams !yahoogroup!)  I have always wanted a DD or Obitsu, but put my resin priorities first, lol~  I have old Volks 1/6's, Obitsu 1/6's, and a few 40/50 Obitsu Vinyl heads in preparation for an eventual full doll.  A couple weeks ago, I took the plunge and finally bought my first DollfieDream head, a closed-eyed DDH-03! She's an absolute delight in person!  I've already modded her eyes open and crafted her a pair of resin eyes.  I'm waiting for better weather to paint her, but I'm already falling hard and foresee changing some future plans to get her a body sooner!   

Decided it was time to try and UN-lurk, so, nice to meet you all!

=waves like mad=

• Like 3

Dollvari

Greetings & welcome😃 Have you decided on what body you are going for? Looks good so far.

TasiaChiba
4 hours ago, Dollvari said:

Greetings & welcome😃 Have you decided on what body you are going for? Looks good so far.

Thank you!!  I really haven't narrowed it down!  I think I'm mostly trying to hash out the personality of this girl, then I'll know a bit better where to go! In the meantime, I'm trying to learn a bit more of what's currently available~