Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Rendds

Hi, my name is Rendds and I have a serious addiction to plastic people D:

Rendds

Hello!

New to the world of dolfies and squishy plastic babies, but not at all new to the dolly world :))

I've been a long time member of the Resin BJD Community and I also really like plushies and dioramas/miniatures, I make dolls and paint dolls and dr. frankenstein mod them that's about all i am living for right now. I've made 2 full sizedd bjds and I'm working on another SD sized head, a thin 1/6 scale anime style boy (that would be so cute in silicone ;; ), and a kitty kinda

I am active on YT and Instagram under RENDDS. 

Instagram & Youtube

I really like the ideas of squishy vinyl dolls and am kinda hoping for a MDD/Obitsu Male chest hybrid. I wanna stick a Len head on the body but I have no monies and I'm not sure if the mod will work/look good :( I have lots of big resin boys and I don't think I can handle anymore so I'll probably stay away from one on a full 1/3 scale, but I can admire all of your beauties from afar! ;-;

• Like 3

Dollvari

Welcome🙂 That mod sounds like a fun project. You also may consider using the standard small MDD bust.

It's already rather flat, and should look similar when clothed.

• Like 1

Rendds
16 hours ago, Dollvari said:

Welcome🙂 That mod sounds like a fun project. You also may consider using the standard small MDD bust.

It's already rather flat, and should look similar when clothed.

Oh! Thank you for letting me know :) I'll definitely look into that! I'm hope his proportions will look okay, I also really like the mochi ashi body but I'm not sure how it would look with him? Guess i'll have to find out! 😄

Chilmark

Yaaaaay you're here too now!~

I saw your 1/6 custom repaints over on YouTube (dog boy so cute!) and was wondering if you'd ever venture into bigger anime-styled dolls. Do you like the aesthetics of the Obitsu boy body generally, or are you just gonna use the chest part? I dismissed Obitsu for years on the basis of their joint design, but the magnet feet and softer torsos (legs can't pry themselves lose against the rim of the hip) make them really easy to style.

• Like 1

Rendds
On 2/22/2021 at 7:59 PM, Chilmark said:

Yaaaaay you're here too now!~

I saw your 1/6 custom repaints over on YouTube (dog boy so cute!) and was wondering if you'd ever venture into bigger anime-styled dolls. Do you like the aesthetics of the Obitsu boy body generally, or are you just gonna use the chest part? I dismissed Obitsu for years on the basis of their joint design, but the magnet feet and softer torsos (legs can't pry themselves lose against the rim of the hip) make them really easy to style.

Ayyy! Thank you for watching my stuff! :DD I like anime style but I'm not so sure about 1/3 scale as I have 3 sd boys and don't know if I should just open the flood gates XD As for the Obitsu body, I'm not 100% sure, I really love the look of the DD boy body, but they don't have anything smaller, and I'm not a huge fan of the way obitsu bodies squeak :(( So I'm still not sure about what I should do lmao