Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Rneiro

Obitsu-Parabox-Visuadoll-DollyPop (WIP) Doll Discussion Thread

Rneiro

spacer.pngHere is Mandarake Nakano’s image of the male Obitsu 65cm I bought. Mandarake said the head is missing but I think they sold that separately from the body. The 2 other hair accessories are the ones you can get for 150 yen each.

Edited by Rneiro

AzDoll123
12 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Yes! I managed to get an Obitsu male 65cm and 2 hair accessories from Mandarake! I’m so happy! My wallet? Not so much. All I can tell it is that old habits die hard.

Must be relieving to know your order went through just fine, congrats!

Rneiro
7 hours ago, AzDoll123 said:

Must be relieving to know your order went through just fine, congrats!

Yes! Thank you! I’m so happy!

I heard about how Obitsu 65cm bodies are hard to come by, so I added him to my cart as soon as I saw him. Plus for 12,000 yen? Definitely. But it’s the shipping that’ll get you.. It got me. International shipping is already expensive, but add on pandemic shipping issues and it’s even more expensive.

I kept checking my email to see if I got him in time and I was overjoyed to finally get an invoice and confirmation from Mandarake! Again, my card was not overjoyed.

AzDoll123
17 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Yes! Thank you! I’m so happy!

I heard about how Obitsu 65cm bodies are hard to come by, so I added him to my cart as soon as I saw him. Plus for 12,000 yen? Definitely. But it’s the shipping that’ll get you.. It got me. International shipping is already expensive, but add on pandemic shipping issues and it’s even more expensive.

I kept checking my email to see if I got him in time and I was overjoyed to finally get an invoice and confirmation from Mandarake! Again, my card was not overjoyed.

I haven't ordered anything from abroad during the pandemic, but I can only imagine. 😱

(coming from a Canadian, when I didn't get hit by customs on an expensive purchase it was like I won the lottery!)

Rneiro
On 5/17/2021 at 3:40 PM, AzDoll123 said:

I haven't ordered anything from abroad during the pandemic, but I can only imagine. 😱

(coming from a Canadian, when I didn't get hit by customs on an expensive purchase it was like I won the lottery!)

I was momentarily stunned when I read my Mandarake invoice. I managed to get the doll, but I had to pay a ¥6,860 shipping fee.

That’s roughly $67.80 in USD and $76 in CAD.

Edited by Rneiro

Rneiro

In other news, my male Obitsu 65cm was delivered on the 19th! I was pleasantly surprised to see he had a head and neck joint! Mandarake said his head was missing in the description. I think they meant something else..

His head wasn’t seated correctly on the neck joint and his neck joint was loose on the chest frame area. It looked like it was forced through the base of the head, I did the same thing when I was trying to install Meigana’s head for the first time.

I finally installed it by disassembling the neck joint and reassembling it inside her head. I had struggled for nearly 7 hours trying to install it. I did the same for GONN 3.0 and will have to do the same for GONN 1.0 and GONN 4.0.

I popped off his head cap and took the joint out and put his head and head cap to the side.

I got it to stop it coming loose from the chest frame area by putting tacky putty inside the neck joint and then removed his arms and upper body. I made sure to press the neck joint down and then put his arms and upper body back.

His head is super squishy for some reason, so I put it back on the joint and squeezed the base of the head and fit it underneath the crown.

Now his head won’t fall off and roll on the floor like a bad scary movie when I pose and handle him.

It isn’t perfect, but it’ll do for now.

Maia

I have a question do azo2 g bust fit  Dollfie Dream shirts 

Maia

Sorry for replying to myself I meant to say if Dollfie Dream sister or Dollfie Dream shirts fit azo2

Maia

Sorry for replying to myself again I found a thread on it I’m very sorry

Rneiro

Does anyone know the wig and eye size of this stock Obitsu 65cm male head? 0F023319-E392-4573-9D40-DD49F69027FC.jpeg.590d2809761ac8f1a56cd511b0b635da.jpeg

Maia

Can a dolly pop bust 60cm fit a Dollfie dream or dollfie dream dynamite 

Rneiro
On 6/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, Mars said:

Can a dolly pop bust 60cm fit a Dollfie dream or dollfie dream dynamite 

So I asked DollyPop directly. I’ll copy and paste what she told me. She translated it from Japanese to English for me.

"DD 
As you can see, there is compatibility information about DD2, 
but DD3 is not actually because I don't have it. 
If the waist parts of DD3 seem to be a little thinner than DD2, 
DP60 huge breast dynamite can be used. 
The boundary between the DP60M breasts 
is sharpened as thinly as possible to finally get the DD2 stomach, 
but the DP60 huge breasts dynamite is slightly thinner than the DP60M breasts. 
It is a dividing line on the chest, 
and if you measure it with a tape measure and compare it, it will be a guide. 
If you feel it's too tight, you can cut a few millimeters from the line 
below the DP60 breasts. 

DDDy 
Regarding DDDy, it is difficult to expect compatibility 
because the waist of DDDy is thick. 
However, if you hang it from the under bust to the back side and cut it, 
there is a slight possibility that compatibility will be obtained. 
To be honest, I have no choice but to expect someone to be a pillar 
I think I saw someone actually doing it, but I'm not confident in my memory. 

DDS 
Incidentally, I heard that the combination of tables is a perfect match for DDS. 
Just in case I write it in English, 
・ 50 breasts 
・ 50 waist 
・ 60 hips 
・ 50/60 combined plump thighs 
It's a combination of. 
The plump thighs against DDS are especially popular. 
There is no need to make a crack in the back of the knee 
like the manufacturer's original."

Rneiro

I have almost enough parts to build another doll! Most parts are new, except for the hips (rotators) and arms (excluding elbows). The old parts are from Meigana before I replaced her old parts. 

Will it be an AP or regular Obitsu? I do not know..

C9F67D47-6272-4B32-AC4F-C43956228645.jpeg

Rneiro

This will be doll number 5! It is too early to name it GONN. My room looks like a workshop and nude doll resort. Most of my dolls don’t have clothing.

Edited by Rneiro

Maia
4 hours ago, Rneiro said:

So I asked DollyPop directly. I’ll copy and paste what she told me. She translated it from Japanese to English for me.

"DD 
As you can see, there is compatibility information about DD2, 
but DD3 is not actually because I don't have it. 
If the waist parts of DD3 seem to be a little thinner than DD2, 
DP60 huge breast dynamite can be used. 
The boundary between the DP60M breasts 
is sharpened as thinly as possible to finally get the DD2 stomach, 
but the DP60 huge breasts dynamite is slightly thinner than the DP60M breasts. 
It is a dividing line on the chest, 
and if you measure it with a tape measure and compare it, it will be a guide. 
If you feel it's too tight, you can cut a few millimeters from the line 
below the DP60 breasts. 

DDDy 
Regarding DDDy, it is difficult to expect compatibility 
because the waist of DDDy is thick. 
However, if you hang it from the under bust to the back side and cut it, 
there is a slight possibility that compatibility will be obtained. 
To be honest, I have no choice but to expect someone to be a pillar 
I think I saw someone actually doing it, but I'm not confident in my memory. 

DDS 
Incidentally, I heard that the combination of tables is a perfect match for DDS. 
Just in case I write it in English, 
・ 50 breasts 
・ 50 waist 
・ 60 hips 
・ 50/60 combined plump thighs 
It's a combination of. 
The plump thighs against DDS are especially popular. 
There is no need to make a crack in the back of the knee 
like the manufacturer's original."

Thank you 

Rneiro

Does anyone know where to buy or find Azone AZO2 replacement body parts? I bid on an AZO2 torso, but I would like to find a pair of AZO2 thighs and shins as well. 

nanika

Getting individual AZO2 body parts (the outer skin shell) is pretty difficult.  I've only seen them available at the Azone Label Shops in Japan.  They don't always carry them though.  They often have the different bust sizes in stock (C-G-I), but I usually don't see the other parts.  Sometimes they may stock them if they're having a Happiness Clover or Iris Collect event.

Sometimes they sell the complete AZO2 body (no head) for around 25,000yen.  But that's also typically only in the Azone Label Shops.  

If you really need parts, you might just need to buy a cheap, used doll on Mandarake for the parts.  Many of the 50cm Azone character dolls (called 1/3 Hybrid Active Figure, or HAF) also use AZO2 bodies.

You could try asking Fabric Friends if they can get a body or some parts (since she has a wholesale account with Azone), but their prices will be marked up, so it might not be worth it.

One note regarding shins-- most AZO2 dolls now use standard Obitsu 50 or 48 shins.  The specific AZO2 shins were pretty much only used on Yui (Happiness Clover line) and several Hybrid Active Figures (the 48-50cm licensed character dolls).  Azone sort of abandoned the AZO2 shins-- they won't even fit in the AZO2 Skinny Pants that they released some years ago.  (And there is no specific AZO2 48cm shin.  It only came in the 50cm size.)

Another note:  Obitsu, and hence, Azone, have changed to the semi-rigid outer skin shells.  Up until a year or two ago, the busts & lower torso were soft, and the arms & legs were rigid.  Now all parts are semi-rigid.  It helps with posing for the arms & legs by adding a little more "give", but as for the busts-- I do miss the softer skin shell.  So when you buy AZO2 body parts-- be aware that there are two different versions, depending upon when it was made.  They fit the same, but the softness varies between them.

Edited by nanika

Rneiro
7 hours ago, nanika said:

Getting individual AZO2 body parts (the outer skin shell) is pretty difficult.  I've only seen them available at the Azone Label Shops in Japan.  They don't always carry them though.  They often have the different bust sizes in stock (C-G-I), but I usually don't see the other parts.  Sometimes they may stock them if they're having a Happiness Clover or Iris Collect event.

Sometimes they sell the complete AZO2 body (no head) for around 25,000yen.  But that's also typically only in the Azone Label Shops.  

If you really need parts, you might just need to buy a cheap, used doll on Mandarake for the parts.  Many of the 50cm Azone character dolls (called 1/3 Hybrid Active Figure, or HAF) also use AZO2 bodies.

You could try asking Fabric Friends if they can get a body or some parts (since she has a wholesale account with Azone), but their prices will be marked up, so it might not be worth it.

One note regarding shins-- most AZO2 dolls now use standard Obitsu 50 or 48 shins.  The specific AZO2 shins were pretty much only used on Yui (Happiness Clover line) and several Hybrid Active Figures (the 48-50cm licensed character dolls).  Azone sort of abandoned the AZO2 shins-- they won't even fit in the AZO2 Skinny Pants that they released some years ago.  (And there is no specific AZO2 48cm shin.  It only came in the 50cm size.)

Another note:  Obitsu, and hence, Azone, have changed to the semi-rigid outer skin shells.  Up until a year or two ago, the busts & lower torso were soft, and the arms & legs were rigid.  Now all parts are semi-rigid.  It helps with posing for the arms & legs by adding a little more "give", but as for the busts-- I do miss the softer skin shell.  So when you buy AZO2 body parts-- be aware that there are two different versions, depending upon when it was made.  They fit the same, but the softness varies between them.

I see. Thank you! It is good to know that before going on a wild goose chase for parts that may not work.

Do you know if an AZO2 torso is compatible with a Parabox bust part?  I have more than enough spare busts laying around, so I just wanted to make sure before buying a part that wasn’t necessary. 

Rneiro
12 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/sale.html

Parabox is having a sale for the next few hours if anyone wanted to pick up some spare parts!

I took part in that sale! I should have almost all of the parts to complete my 5th doll!

I bought parts elsewhere before the Parabox sale and am waiting for them to arrive at the warehouse to be consolidated and shipped out. I would only be missing a pair of curvy AZO2 thighs!

I bought a blank Gretel head for GONN 1.0. I’ve ruined all of the doll heads I purchased from Parabox.. I must be more careful. ☹️

InariPassenger

Recently I got my first fully Obitsu (not an Azone collaboration) 1/6 doll from the Obitsu Uniform Project dolls. I made a detailed unboxing of her. She is so precious!

• Like 2

Rneiro
9 hours ago, InariPassenger said:

Recently I got my first fully Obitsu (not an Azone collaboration) 1/6 doll from the Obitsu Uniform Project dolls. I made a detailed unboxing of her. She is so precious!

Did you get her directly from Obitsu? I hope this means more heads for 1/3 Obitsu dolls! Her head is very cute.

Rneiro

Here is the difference changing the wig of your doll makes. Both wigs are from Parabox! Her eyes stay the same!

The long straight pink hair is before and the short white hair is after.

26B7B348-B72C-4C6F-8E04-D4306FD83D6B.jpeg

4174CAFF-1300-48AF-B879-9916E5457D54.jpeg

InariPassenger
8 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Did you get her directly from Obitsu? I hope this means more heads for 1/3 Obitsu dolls! Her head is very cute.

I got her from the Hobby Japan store. It was a collaboration with the Dollybird magazine

Rneiro

I tried out the hydrogen peroxide in plastic bag under the sunlight method on GONN 1.0 severely yellowed parts and am blown away and very pleased with the results! They look amazing!

I wonder if the hydrogen peroxide can be reused.. That’s a lot to pour down the drain. I’m going to have to do it again soon.

They aren’t perfectly white or yellow, but not close enough to the colors of her thighs. These thighs are from the Obitsu 60 I bought new. Don’t worry, the 60 I took it from has plump DollyPop thighs.

8487E0E8-36B9-4FE1-AF44-6EA6ECC70555.jpeg

2BF435A5-547D-497E-B9AB-3671E250F69B.jpeg