Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Rneiro

Obitsu-Parabox-Visuadoll-DollyPop (WIP) Doll Discussion Thread

Rneiro

I couldn’t find a thread dedicated to the discussion of Obitsu-Parabox-Visuadoll-DollyPop dolls, so I decided to create one myself.

I put these doll makers together in this thread due to the similarities of their builds and body shape. For that reason, I may refer to Obitsu base dolls as either Obitsu-Obitsu or base Obitsu dolls.

For example, an Obitsu 50-03 head on an Obitsu body (not Parabox) would be considered an Obitsu-Obitsu or base Obitsu doll. The differences between Parabox and Obitsu will be explained in later sections.

Caution! There is a HUGE wall of information below with very little pictures! Adding and editing information is my biggest priority right now! There may be grammatical errors below! Again, this is a work in progress!

I really enjoy sharing my knowledge (I‘m no expert though), so there is already an entire wall of text below!

To clarify, if the doll/head/part is outsourced, sold or manufactured by:

— This is the beginning of the Parabox section —

1. Parabox (Obitsu official retailer/wholesaler)

-This link will send you to its mobile website.

-This link will send you to its desktop website.

-This link will send you to its mobile inquiry form.

-This link will send you to its desktop inquiry form.

-Parabox has their own line of character heads, bodiesclothing (and shoes!), eyes, and wigs.

1/3 Character Heads (I only have my own pictures of Luna D to provide here)

1. Luna (Luna D is my favorite faceup design!)

On the left is Suzuka/Succubus-chan, in the middle is Meigana, and on the right is Wilhelmina! My first two girls from the left have AP busts (not pictured), but only Meigana has DollyPop50 body parts (also not pictured). Wilhelmina is an Obitsu 60 and has DollyPop60 parts (including the DP50/60 Plump Thighs) These pictures are mine! They all have the same faceup (D) design, but are not identical as their heads are hand-painted individually.

B1044E39-6C24-44A7-A034-1DF290302786.jpeg.4411cd5fa0548e16e16a8da69edc8c29.jpegIMG_4583.JPG.c7df27fcd6a62064bd48e8a11823c077.JPGIMG_5497.jpeg.313276a18621920cb4cd30c670039c19.jpeg

— 40cm-47cm bodies and male 50cm dolls are exclusive to Parabox. All 1/3 bodies are priced at 20,000 yen (without tax) and 22,000 yen (with tax). 

Only the 48cm and 50cm size dolls sold on ParaboxShop are original Obitsu and come with heads which are listed below. Some of the information listed about Obitsu may be carried over to the separate Obitsu brand section.

—— Included with the 48/50 original Obitsu dolls are: a 48/50cm body, a blank Mizuki/50-01 or Misuzu/50-02 and a metal base.

—The Mizuki/50-01 head is included with the 50cm body.

—The Mizusu/50-02 head is included with the 48cm body.

Both heads come pre-installed on 50cm neck joints. Obitsu-made heads such as 50-01, 50-02, 50-03, 50-04, and 50-05 are not sold on Parabox. 

- Parabox sells 1/3 and 1/6 Custom Basic Sets. Regardless of scale, Parabox Custom Basic Sets include an in-stock wig, eyes of your choice, and painted head, wig and doll body.

1/3 Custom Basic Sets are sold for 30,000 yen. Only Parabox-made 40cm to 47cm bodies (including their 50cm male body) are eligible for Custom Basic Sets.

1/6 Custom Basic Sets are priced from 3,800 yen to 6,800 yen depending on their height and whether or not their heads are mask or hand painted.

I’m thinking about buying Ares 2.0 as a custom basic set in the future.. There’s this one example of him that got my attention.

*If you do not see a head you like available in the custom basic set character section, then you can contact them to place a special request via inquiry form!*

—This is my personal experience of inquiring about the absence of the Luna head in the custom basic set section.

One day, I was browsing Parabox out of boredom and decided to check out their custom basic set section in case I ever wanted to purchase one in the future.

I noticed Luna wasn’t listed as a 1/3 character available as a custom basic set, so I contacted them through their inquiry form to ask if it why she was absent and if it were possible for her to be added as a custom basic set character.

Later, they replied to me saying that they could build one as a special request if I wished to purchase one.

In short, it is best to contact the shop directly if you have any questions about their products! You may learn something new in the process!

—This is the end of the Parabox section and beginning of the Obitsu section—

2. Obitsu/オビツ (the original company/manufacturer)

-This link will send you to its mobile website and this link will send you to its desktop site in English. You will need a proxy to order from here.

-The available 1/3 doll skin colors are whitey (white) and superwhitey (bright white or super white). However, Superwhitey seems to be a limited time skin option as it is found in their Limited Product section.

— Obitsu dolls are available in 48cm and 50cm***.

— I would consider Ellie/Elle a pure Angel Philia doll despite her head sculpt having been created by Obitsu. Unlike a painted base Obitsu 50-04 head, Ellie/Elle’s faceup is designed and painted by Quarantotto. It is a matter of perspective in my opinion.

-Super white Obitsu 48/50cm dolls are only available for purchase through their site. Parabox does not sell Super White Obitsu dolls or parts as of the moment.

-ParaboxShop sells the Obitsu 48 and 50 dolls. The Obitsu 48 and 50 dolls are not available as custom basic sets.

-Obitsu offers something similar to Parabox custom basic sets called Semi-order. There is a disclaimer at the top of the Semi-order page stating that the dolls are made-to-order and will take 3-4 weeks to be produced.

—Semi-order [dolls] are fully assembled with eyes, pre-painted heads and selectable bust sizes. Semi-orders do not include a wig with purchase which is what sets them apart from Parabox custom basic sets.

—You can choose the eye color and design, bust size and body height (48cm or 50cm). The price of a Semi-order doll with tax is 28,915 JPY.

—The heads for Semi-order dolls are 50-03, 50-04, 50-06, and 50-07. Every other head except 50-01**, 50-06, and 50-07 can be purchased blank in super white and white. More details are below..

**50-01 (Mizuki) head can be purchased blank but is not available in super white. This may change in the future! The super white skin color has only been out for less than a year (if I remember correctly).

Quarantotto is only beginning to release super white dolls such as Mona and Yuuri along with a few replacement parts! I have also seen new characters being released in the Superwhitey skin color!

— Speaking of Quarantotto, Mafuyu’s head sculpt, 50-04, is used by Quarantotto for their Ellie/Elle character series.

— The 50-06 (Rosalie) head is not sold blank by itself. 50-06 is only available for purchase in white and in super white as a Semi-order doll!

—The 50-07 (Manatsu) head is not sold blank by itself! 50-07 is only available for purchase in white as a Semi-order doll. The notice at the top of her page said she would be available until 12/31/2023! Perhaps that has changed.

***The production of dolls ranging from 55cm to 65cm and their replacement parts have been discontinued by Obitsu and thus by the other brands of Parabox, Azone, Visuadoll and DollyPop (uses Ob60cm parts to create the DP58 body).

—This is the end of the Obitsu section and beginning of the DollyPop! section—

3. DollyPop! (DP)

-Sells Obitsu 48 to 60 bodies with incorporated 3-piece sets

-Sells original head sculpts and character dolls

-DP dolls are specially sized from 41cm to 58cm in height by using Obitsu 48cm and 60cm as bases. However, the availability of 58cm and similar height dolls is strongly based on the Obitsu 60cm frame parts. This will be an issue as Obitsu dolls and replacement parts over ***50cm have been discontinued! 

-This link will send you to its website (in Japanese only). I can’t tell if this is the mobile or desktop website.

-You may be able to order through me in the future! I want to become a DP English-speaking representative. Sorry! I hope this doesn’t count as outside-of-marketplace advertising!

***The production of dolls ranging from 55cm to 65cm and their replacement parts have been discontinued by Obitsu and thus by the other brands of Parabox, Azone, Visuadoll and DollyPop (uses Ob60cm parts to create the DP58 body).

—This is the end of the DollyPop! section and beginning of the Azone section-

4. Azone/アゾン

-Here is the main thread for Azone 50 dolls. This thread has been here longer than this one has.

-Azone currently sells clothing for 50cm and 48cm dolls. AZO2 sweater dresses can fit curvier doll bodies and busts like AP’s H3 and H5.

-AZO2 skin parts are curvy and use the Obitsu 50cm standard shin. Newer Azone/non-AZO2 48cm and 50cm dolls use standard Obitsu 48 and 50cm body parts with the exception of their heads.

-This information is courtesy of @nanika! If you are reading this, then thank you! I still have information to add and may ask for your help for this again in the future!

—This is the end of the Azone section and beginning of the Visuadoll section-

5. Visuadoll/Vdoll/Wow Factory

-Visuadoll has a line of characters: Moegi Blanc, Sola Blanc, Takeshi Oda, and Moegi Obana. This list is incomplete.

Visuadoll heads cannot be purchased blank or individually.

Newer Visuadolls range from 48cm to 50cm. Older Visuadolls range from 55cm to 65cm in height. Mandarake is an official seller of Visuadoll(s).

—This is the end of the Visuadoll section and beginning of the AP/Arcadia/Yamato-Azone-VMF50/Dollcore section—

Angel Philia/Arcadia/Yamato-Azone-VMF50****/Dollcore dolls are not included on this list and have their own thread here. Warning! This thread is NSFW (not safe for work) and may have content that is not appropriate for all viewers. Proceed at your own risk!

Also, Angel Philia/Arcadia/Yamato-Azone-Dollcore has only sold dolls ranging in heights of 48cm to 50cm.

— I would consider Ellie/Elle an Angel Philia doll because her faceup is different from the Mafuyu’s painted head on the Obitsu website. It’s a matter of perspective in my opinion.

I will find the link to K-2’s history post of these above brands and post it here once I find it.

****Super Sonico is a good example of the Azone-Yamato collaboration. Although Super Sonico along with the other VMF50 dolls have been sold out and discontinued, she is still on the Azone site! I’ll see if I can find the link.

—This is the ending and disclaimer of this post—

Disclaimer: The list above is not a mandatory set of rules to follow, but a guide to what this thread is here for: discussing them and their quirks!

Parts of this post may be incomplete, have incorrect grammar and misspellings. It is a work-in-process!

Edit (01/22/2022): Struck-through the header, footer and all content of section 2 (DollyPop); removed associated link.

Edit (01/26/2022): I am redoing the DollyPop section and replacing links!

Edited by Rneiro
I am going to overhaul/rewrite the information already in this thread!

Rneiro

Well, I’ll start.

I currently have a female Obitsu 50 doll named Meigana. Meigana is the second Obitsu doll I purchased/won in January, but was delivered to me first. The first one, an used Obitsu 60cm, was sent out in December and is somewhere on the Pacific Ocean.

However, I decided to have the 60cm sent using Japan Post’s surface method, which I regret. She was sent out on December 12th and still hasn’t been delivered to me!

I ended using FedEx Intl Priority as my shipping method and finally, Meigana was delivered to me on January 26th!

Meigana is wearing a hand-painted Parabox Luna head (D version) and Parabox’s size 7.5 white girly short wig. I plan on purchasing the same Luna head design for the 60cm doll once she is in front of me.

Rneiro

Well, I got text updates from USPS about the Obitsu 60 doll I purchased and sent via surface back in December being on the way home to me today! I’m so happy! Finally! It’s about time since I’ve gotten an update about her/him!

Testament

Sometimes we must be VERY patient.

Congratulations!

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Gabihime

Yeah, so much has been locked up in ports!  That’s why I’ve been shipping everything DHL or the expedited EMS.

I have an Obitsu with Dollypop parts who has been exhibited doing death defying feats of contortion.  I really want to swap some parts on my Lucy Maria DD because she’s my ballet dancer.  I want a three part torso on her, and possibly also to replace her spine so she can get more fluid movement.  I am very inspired by the idea of individual modification and customization.

Edit:

Also BANZAI!  Ever since @K-2 mentioned Visuadoll Takashi Oda being on the Obitsu 65 body, I have been hunting him, and after a lot of fruitless searching I found and secured him!

Edited by Gabihime
Screaming about dollgetodazei

Jezrah
5 hours ago, Gabihime said:

Edit:

Also BANZAI!  Ever since @K-2 mentioned Visuadoll Takashi Oda being on the Obitsu 65 body, I have been hunting him, and after a lot of fruitless searching I found and secured him!

Congrats! Where did you manage to find him?

I also have a Takashi, and I love how his broader torso allows him to wear Volks boys outfits and fill them out better than my Smart Doll and Volks boys.

However, be aware of his ankle joints at all times, because they're a weak point. My boy was standing super solidly barefoot on his magnetic stand, and one day I came in to find him on the floor. My cat probably knocked him over. But the force of him suddenly falling and being pried off of his magnetic stand broke one ankle, so his foot fell clean off. I have to get around to epoxying him back to health now that it's warmer.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

monkeypizzasonic

Ooo, are Visuadolls on taller Obitsu boy bodies? I might have to start paying attention to them when I see them on Mandrake... 

Rneiro
On 3/11/2021 at 9:52 PM, Testament said:

Sometimes we must be VERY patient.

Congratulations!

I was/I am being so patient it hurts! USPS says my package is in transit to its final destination, but I haven’t received a specified delivery date. It’ll show up when it wants to show up I guess!

MrFjmg03

I’m very curious. Honestly I don’t think I have never hear of this type of doll.What’s an Obitsu-parabox-dolly pop? I don’t think I have never seen one or may be I did. Can somebody please share pictures? I will be very thankful.

Rneiro

Oh. What I meant by Obitsu-Parabox-Dolly Pop in the title is about the bodies that are sold or manufactured by above companies.

Parabox sells Obitsu bodies with exclusive head designs and clothing, DollyPop is an Obitsu outsourcer and sells 48cm-60cm Obitsu bodies outfitted with their 3-piece sets.

And of course, Obitsu sells Obitsu bodies and are used by Azone. Azone has their original 50cm and 60cm licensed character dolls. Azone uses the use the same body sculpts as Obitsu-Obitsu but are licensed character dolls with painted eyes.

Rneiro

Here is a link from DollyPop containing photos of their 48cm and 50cm Obitsu dolls outfitted with their  original 3-piece sets.

https://www.eonet.ne.jp/~dollypop/seihin/dollypop_50body.html#dp50_48_ll_sotai

Here is another link containing DP’s Obitsu60 outfitted with their original 3-piece 60M set. 

https://www.eonet.ne.jp/~dollypop/seihin/dollypop_body_01.html#pop_60sotai01

Further down the page, you can also find DP’s Obitsu 58cm doll body outfitted with the same set but with differing chest sizes. 

Edited by Rneiro

Gabihime
16 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Congrats! Where did you manage to find him?

I also have a Takashi, and I love how his broader torso allows him to wear Volks boys outfits and fill them out better than my Smart Doll and Volks boys.

However, be aware of his ankle joints at all times, because they're a weak point. My boy was standing super solidly barefoot on his magnetic stand, and one day I came in to find him on the floor. My cat probably knocked him over. But the force of him suddenly falling and being pried off of his magnetic stand broke one ankle, so his foot fell clean off. I have to get around to epoxying him back to health now that it's warmer.

I actually found him randomly on yahoo!japan.  I had him on my watch list at Mandarake, but he hadn’t pinged, and so I just randomly looked for him on Y!J at the moment he was listed.  I thought about it for about fifteen minutes, and then bought him, because of how uncommon he is at this point.  Whenever I have missed snagging a really hard to find wishlist item because I waffled too long, I always regret it.

And thanks for the heads up!  I’ll keep that in mind.  Yeah, I usually keep my mag feet dolls on metal plate stands too, even my gigantic Vindoll, so that’s good to know.

Rneiro
On 3/13/2021 at 1:35 AM, Gabihime said:

I actually found him randomly on yahoo!japan.  I had him on my watch list at Mandarake, but he hadn’t pinged, and so I just randomly looked for him on Y!J at the moment he was listed.  I thought about it for about fifteen minutes, and then bought him, because of how uncommon he is at this point.  Whenever I have missed snagging a really hard to find wishlist item because I waffled too long, I always regret it.

And thanks for the heads up!  I’ll keep that in mind.  Yeah, I usually keep my mag feet dolls on metal plate stands too, even my gigantic Vindoll, so that’s good to know.

Do you know if Visuadoll still sells dolls on discontinued Obitsu (55cm and up) bodies?

I was beating myself up for missing a 2.5k yen Miko outfit on Mandarake a few weeks ago! It would’ve looked so cute on Meigana! The same thing happened with a Volks DDdy Tenshi-No-Koromo blue-striped underwear set around the same price.

However, I still need to find clothes for my 50cm and 60cm OBs. They don’t have anything to wear despite me having spent so much money already. They’ll have to be in the nude until I save up enough money to buy them more things.

I haven’t seen any updates from USPS about a specified delivery date for my Obitsu 60cm. I’m assuming it’ll be delivered sometime this week or next week!

Rneiro

I have not received any updates from USPS about the package containing the Obitsu 60cm doll I bought in December. I’ll have to wait around and maybe it’ll pop up and surprise me during class one day.

Rneiro

My Obitsu 60cm doll will be considered officially missing by USPS in 4 days. I sent in a missing mail search request to USPS on March 27th, but haven’t gotten a response back since then. I’m so upset! 😭

Edited by Rneiro
  • Sad 3

Rneiro

Part 1: I bought a shrine maiden outfit and a babydoll dress for Meigana. I prefer the babydoll dress because it is very lightweight, light-colored and easy to put on Meigana. The shrine maiden outfit on the other hand is unbelievably difficult to put on Meigana as it has multiple parts and is made to fit a Dollfie Dream (looking into one, more about that in part 2)and not an Obitsu 50cm. I don’t think I even got it on her right! It’s too long and complex!

Part 2: I contacted USPS customer service about locating my missing package. I sent in a missing mail search request on March 27th and have not gotten a response about it yet. So, if my Obitsu 60 doll is not delivered by Friday, April 16th, then I will look into buying a Dollfie Dream to replace it. Also, my package will be considered missing on Saturday, April 10th according to USPS missing mail policy.

Part 3: I made a Flickr account! I haven’t posted any pictures yet. I’m too nervous to post anything as I feel Meigana looks too plain and basic. There is something missing on her, but I don’t know what it is!

I also think it’s because other users’ [multiple] dolls look so much more impressive, intricate and creative compared to Meigana. Yes, she is my first and only doll, but I don’t know what else to think other than the sentence above.

Testament

I'm really sorry for your shipping trouble, I hope someday the package will pop up at your door, I had a pair of missing package lost in some postoffice that eventually arrived...

I have the obitsu50 shrine maiden, but mine is very simple, 3 pieces: top, bottom and obi (+socks and sandals), some other yukata style dress are very complicated almost as the real thing...

ACtC-3c6yFFOjfWgue5HiVNGN1xIt30yAVw60_myCNQAGXrVznsucaCSdnE9g-vK74N4GJm_8Rkau4jYXf9zqLMdcCZuWpl2IaU7Gul5pM302BqOWEoGEkfePHlG3B6ruwU28xC5mMODhCZbDSN3s7FjvYYE=w0-h0-no?authuser=0

Don't rush, it's your first doll, the right accessories/dress will come with time and patience 😉

• Like 1

Rneiro
On 4/9/2021 at 10:48 AM, Testament said:

I'm really sorry for your shipping trouble, I hope someday the package will pop up at your door, I had a pair of missing package lost in some postoffice that eventually arrived...

I have the obitsu50 shrine maiden, but mine is very simple, 3 pieces: top, bottom and obi (+socks and sandals), some other yukata style dress are very complicated almost as the real thing...

ACtC-3c6yFFOjfWgue5HiVNGN1xIt30yAVw60_myCNQAGXrVznsucaCSdnE9g-vK74N4GJm_8Rkau4jYXf9zqLMdcCZuWpl2IaU7Gul5pM302BqOWEoGEkfePHlG3B6ruwU28xC5mMODhCZbDSN3s7FjvYYE=w0-h0-no?authuser=0

Don't rush, it's your first doll, the right accessories/dress will come with time and patience 😉

I filed another claim with USPS early this morning. I hope USPS helps me this time instead of telling me to take steps I already took!

I know now to take the complexity of doll clothing into account when I go doll outfit shopping in the future! I have never considered it before, but I will now.

Meigana is wearing thigh-high socks instead of the traditional Tabi socks so her legs don’t get stained from the red skirt.

She was once heavily stained all over from a red-green plaid dress I had her wear when she first got home. I have since replaced those stained parts, but never again will Meigana wear dark-colored clothing without body tights and then taking it off immediately afterwards.

I have also been wondering what to do about Meigana’s squeaky joints, I read that Obitsu dolls have squeaky joints, so I know this isn’t an isolated issue. Do you recommend putting Vaseline or canola oil on the joints to help them move more smoothly?

Testament

Mmmh I wouldn't mess with the joint. You risk the opposite effect with low friction to sustain a pose. Also I don't know the interaction between ABS/PVC and lubrificants.

Rneiro
On 4/12/2021 at 4:48 AM, Testament said:

Mmmh I wouldn't mess with the joint. You risk the opposite effect with low friction to sustain a pose. Also I don't know the interaction between ABS/PVC and lubrificants.

Well, okay! I won’t mess with it! I’ll use the noise it makes to scare my pets instead! 

I got a reply from USPS today. It turns out that my missing Obitsu 60cm is still in and never left customs since it arrived in the United States on March 11th. Aside from that, no information about a future release or delivery date for it was given. I mean, it’s still confirmation that it hasn’t been stolen, lost or destroyed!

For now, I’m going to buy a Dollfie Dream to replace it. The classic Dollfie Dream is around the same size as an Obitsu 60 doll, right? 

MrFjmg03
On 4/9/2021 at 12:22 AM, Rneiro said:

Part 1: I bought a shrine maiden outfit and a babydoll dress for Meigana. I prefer the babydoll dress because it is very lightweight, light-colored and easy to put on Meigana. The shrine maiden outfit on the other hand is unbelievably difficult to put on Meigana as it has multiple parts and is made to fit a Dollfie Dream (looking into one, more about that in part 2)and not an Obitsu 50cm. I don’t think I even got it on her right! It’s too long and complex!

Part 2: I contacted USPS customer service about locating my missing package. I sent in a missing mail search request on March 27th and have not gotten a response about it yet. So, if my Obitsu 60 doll is not delivered by Friday, April 16th, then I will look into buying a Dollfie Dream to replace it. Also, my package will be considered missing on Saturday, April 10th according to USPS missing mail policy.

Part 3: I made a Flickr account! I haven’t posted any pictures yet. I’m too nervous to post anything as I feel Meigana looks too plain and basic. There is something missing on her, but I don’t know what it is!

I also think it’s because other users’ [multiple] dolls look so much more impressive, intricate and creative compared to Meigana. Yes, she is my first and only doll, but I don’t know what else to think other than the sentence above.

Trust me that’s how our first doll looked for most of us. I remember my first Dollfie ever. I shared pictures of her without a face up and a wig. Also she was wearing a dress made out of a sock (new) LOL 😝 . I shared her pictures on the Dollfie dream forum and Flickr and everybody was very supportive. So don’t feel bad and shared pictures of your gorgeous girl. I will love to see her.

• Haha 1

Testament
7 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Well, okay! I won’t mess with it! I’ll use the noise it makes to scare my pets instead! 

I got a reply from USPS today. It turns out that my missing Obitsu 60cm is still in and never left customs since it arrived in the United States on March 11th. Aside from that, no information about a future release or delivery date for it was given. I mean, it’s still confirmation that it hasn’t been stolen, lost or destroyed!

For now, I’m going to buy a Dollfie Dream to replace it. The classic Dollfie Dream is around the same size as an Obitsu 60 doll, right? 

Good! At least she's not lost.  I don't own a DDs but for what I can see online (here for example https://sakuradreamsdollfiedreamshop.com/pages/dollfie-dream-sizes) they're circa 60cm.

7 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Trust me that’s how our first doll looked for most of us. I remember my first Dollfie ever. I shared pictures of her without a face up and a wig. Also she was wearing a dress made out of a sock (new) LOL 😝 . I shared her pictures on the Dollfie dream forum and Flickr and everybody was very supportive. So don’t feel bad and shared pictures of your gorgeous girl. I will love to see her.

LOL for the sock.

• Haha 1

nanika
On 3/12/2021 at 8:59 PM, Rneiro said:

And of course, Obitsu sells Obitsu bodies and are used by Azone. Azone has their original 50cm and 60cm licensed character dolls. Azone uses the use the same body sculpts as Obitsu-Obitsu but are licensed character dolls with painted eyes.

Just a little bit of clarification.

Azone no longer makes 60cm dolls, as far as I know.  The original Sahra's line-up of dolls was 60cm, but that has been discontinued for years.  For the 1/3~1/4 range, they are mainly 50cm, but there are some variations (45cm, 48cm, and 51cm (male)).

The inner frames are all standard Obitsu parts, although the outer skins can vary.  Azone has many of its own custom outer skin parts manufactured by Obitsu, such as the AZO2 lineup.  The AZO2 outer skin (shell) parts are pretty much curvier all around. 

Hands and feet are standard Obitsu parts.

Azone has been moving towards licensed character dolls with changeable eyes.  This is the "Another Realistic Characters" series.  The entire "Is the Order a Rabbit???" 45~50cm dolls have changeable eyes.

• Black Raven Series: Primarily uses standard Obitsu frames and outer skins.  Only a few, such as Cecily, have on occasion used the AZO2 outer skins.
  • Happiness Clover Series: Uses standard Obitsu frame and AZO2 outer skins.  The AZO2 shins sort of fell out of favor, so most AZO2 bodies now use the standard Obitsu shin.  
  • Iris Collect Series: Uses standard Obitsu frame and AZO2 outer skins, except for the shins being standard Obitsu.
  • Iris Collect Petit: Uses standard Obitsu frame and AZT8-45 outer skin.  I haven't had the opportunity to compare it to an Obitsu 45cm standard body, as I'm not really sure if it has been used yet.  
  • CCT (Hybrid Active Figure, Another Realistic Characters): Licensed characters using standard Obitsu frames.  Depending upon the character, they may have a mix of AZO2 and standard Obitsu outer skin parts.  Hybrid Active Figures (HAF) have painted eyes, and Another Realistic Characters (ARC) have changeable eyes..  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rneiro
On 4/16/2021 at 10:21 PM, nanika said:

Just a little bit of clarification.

Azone no longer makes 60cm dolls, as far as I know.  The original Sahra's line-up of dolls was 60cm, but that has been discontinued for years.  For the 1/3~1/4 range, they are mainly 50cm, but there are some variations (45cm, 48cm, and 51cm (male)).

The inner frames are all standard Obitsu parts, although the outer skins can vary.  Azone has many of its own custom outer skin parts manufactured by Obitsu, such as the AZO2 lineup.  The AZO2 outer skin (shell) parts are pretty much curvier all around. 

Hands and feet are standard Obitsu parts.

Azone has been moving towards licensed character dolls with changeable eyes.  This is the "Another Realistic Characters" series.  The entire "Is the Order a Rabbit???" 45~50cm dolls have changeable eyes.

• Black Raven Series: Primarily uses standard Obitsu frames and outer skins.  Only a few, such as Cecily, have on occasion used the AZO2 outer skins.
  • Happiness Clover Series: Uses standard Obitsu frame and AZO2 outer skins.  The AZO2 shins sort of fell out of favor, so most AZO2 bodies now use the standard Obitsu shin.  
  • Iris Collect Series: Uses standard Obitsu frame and AZO2 outer skins, except for the shins being standard Obitsu.
  • Iris Collect Petit: Uses standard Obitsu frame and AZT8-45 outer skin.  I haven't had the opportunity to compare it to an Obitsu 45cm standard body, as I'm not really sure if it has been used yet.  
  • CCT (Hybrid Active Figure, Another Realistic Characters): Licensed characters using standard Obitsu frames.  Depending upon the character, they may have a mix of AZO2 and standard Obitsu outer skin parts.  Hybrid Active Figures (HAF) have painted eyes, and Another Realistic Characters (ARC) have changeable eyes..  

I knew I was forgetting to fix something! I am still learning about these dolls. I will add in the info you gave me, if that is okay with you? And giving credit to you, of course.