Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
holikaxxn

Hello, I'm doll owner from Thailand

holikaxxn

I'm Holika, 25 years old. I'm shy to talk and making friend with doll community friend(s)

I have been in the doll hobby since 2019 (BJD first); now I have 4 Vinyl dolls (1 DD and 1 Tinyfox; 2 Obitsu) also I'm too new in DD (I get DD before lockdowned T_T) My DD named Dakota, He's first DD

Ah, Nice to meet you everyoneรูปภาพ

• Like 4

OccultBeast

Welcome!  I love your girl, I'm such a sucker for a nice blue wig~  I love her dress too, very simple yet elegant.  Is she a DDH09?  One of my favourites!

You should definitely share your other dolls sometime!  There's a thread for TinyFox dolls in 'The Lounge' -> 'Other Dolls', and a whole section for Obitsu, too~!

• Like 1

holikaxxn
11 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

Welcome!  I love your girl, I'm such a sucker for a nice blue wig~  I love her dress too, very simple yet elegant.  Is she a DDH09?  One of my favourites!

You should definitely share your other dolls sometime!  There's a thread for TinyFox dolls in 'The Lounge' -> 'Other Dolls', and a whole section for Obitsu, too~!

Yes! he's DDH-09 and my sister recomment about this head! I love blue hair too (His character based on avatar in Lobotomy Corp)

Thanks so much! I'll show my doll when Tinyfox become complete; other dolls too!

• Like 1

NekoMel

Welcome! Your DD is adorable! I love her eyes! Beautiful outfit too. 

I cannot wait to see your Tiny Fox, I have recently found them and love them, but sadly I am moving and cannot get one for a while.

Xiongmao

Welcome. Your DD is lovely. My DDDy Towa wants a sister! My Towa has long blue hair, although most of the time she wears Miku hair.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.