The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrinceWolfe

Finally bought a new outfits for my Hatsune Miku DD and Luna, my Smart Doll Felicity. I can't wait for it to arrive, it's my first time buying from Doll Heart, I'll definitely post pictures when it arrives! If anyone here has any experience with Doll Heart I'd love to hear it and If you have pictures I'd love to see them!

Tierparkzone

I don't have many outfits from Doll Hearts, but I really like the ones that I own. Their stuff is really well made and with so many details. Their clothes don't even seem to pose a particularly high staining risk.

Over in my photo thread, there are a couple shots of my girls wearing DH fashion:

Looking forward to the pictures, you will take!

PrinceWolfe
20 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

I don't have many outfits from Doll Hearts, but I really like the ones that I own. Their stuff is really well made and with so many details. Their clothes don't even seem to pose a particularly high staining risk.

Over in my photo thread, there are a couple shots of my girls wearing DH fashion:

Looking forward to the pictures, you will take!

Your girls are all so cute! Angel Philia's Ellie is one of my favorites from AP.

BeyondTime

I have a number of outfits by DollHeart. Their stuff is well made, and they make Sweet Lolita, Gothic Lolita, and Steampunk outfits from time to time. You can find some interesting things on their site.

You might also check out Nine9Style. Same quality, but more along the lines of street wear & schoolgirl type outfits.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

PrinceWolfe

I'm excited to finally buy stuff from them. The shipping is a bit high though but then again i've always gotten free shipping with my previous doll clothes so i don't think im used to the regular shipping prices for doll stuff

BeyondTime
39 minutes ago, PrinceWolfe said:

I'm excited to finally buy stuff from them.

Their shipping is the highest I’ve seen from doll makers. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction