Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kittencat

Attaching head to Obitsu 26cm body.

kittencat

I am evidently new to this so I’m sorry if i am missing something 😧

I ordered the “Chara” head off of parabox. 

It says she is comparable with the 26cm obitsu.

Though i am trying to fit her head in and have been trying all day. It just won’t fit, unless i’m doing something wrong.

Here are some photos of what i mean.

spacer.png

This is a god awful photo i will provide more if needed but the neck looks like this no matter what.

If i try pushing it down it does nothing at all.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Am i meant to push the middle bit on the neck peg... into the hole somehow? I would assume not because it’s not very flexible.... the middle bit stops it from going in, and i can’t move it.

Or is it just meant to show the ball part when she looks up?

.... or am i just missing something obvious 😅

Advice would be appreciated if possible, i can’t seem to find anything online 😞

Lynn

No, she is not meant to look like that. Heat the lower part of the head with a hairdrier. The neck hole will turn very flexible. Then push the head in place. It should go in very easily.

Jezrah

I just took a look at my Obitsu body. Your problem is that the neck peg isn't all the way into the neck, not that the head isn't all the way onto the peg. Push down on the neck peg until that wider area is inside the neck.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

kittencat
41 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

I just took a look at my Obitsu body. Your problem is that the neck peg isn't all the way into the neck, not that the head isn't all the way onto the peg. Push down on the neck peg until that wider area is inside the neck.

I gave this a go earlier, and it did not seem to push down, atleast not a significant amount. It seems to do this also with my 24cm body. That being said, i managed to get her head to look a little less abnormal on the neck somehow - it’s not perfect i don’t think, but i’m happy w it for now till i feel up to looking at it again (so exhausted currently Dx)

Thank you for the response though! 🙂 When i decide to mess w the head again i will try what you suggested and just try to put a little more pressure on it - i’m just very conscious of breaking something (i am clumsy and had a not so great experience with my other body so i am now veeeeery cautious,,)

Jezrah

You might have to try twisting and pushing at the same time. Often it will seem like a part is too tight to push in, but if you twist too it will ho. It's like taking off a ring when your finger is a bit swollen.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg