The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Damiensdolls

Obitsu hybrids with curvy Barbie or Rainbow High bodies?

Damiensdolls

I really like the implementation of thicker bodies in the curvy Barbie and Rainbow High dolls. Plus, Rainbow High seems to have double jointed articulation and there’s a Made to Move version of the curvy Barbie, which has almost as much articulation as an obitsu body. I’m wondering if it could be possible to use either of these bodies with 1/6 obitsu/parabox heads (specifically anime style like Hime, Kay, Momo, etc.) if you mod the neck mechanisms somehow, and if there’s even any of these dolls with skin tones that remotely match the ones that obitsu offers.

I know this is a stretch but it would be so cool if we discovered a way to bring curviness to obitsus, so I thought I’d ask in case anyone here has some input or could experiment with this and show me the results! ^w^

Tasuke

i own a MADE TO MOVE Barbie Redhead. picked her up at WAL-MART, out of curiosity, back in 2017. ultimately came out largely unimpressed, TBH.

in any case, after years of making do with the gangly-looking OBITSU 27cm. bodies

for my family of vintage/semi-vintage 1/6 Anime girls, i was more than ready for the new OBITSU 26,

which provides all the cutely-curvy shapelessness i've ever wanted in a doll body;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_JOHN_7.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12_17_20_(3).J

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12_17_20_(2).J

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png