Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Geoffryhawk

Hello there!~

Geoffryhawk

Hello there! :) I'm just getting into vinyls! I currently have a Vindoll Udel I've fixed up the face up on, but I have a sweet girl coming a custom head done by Shine, and a Mochi Ashi MDD body in the mail from volks. ^^

Also planning on eventually adding a pair of Smart Dolls, a Tomorrow and Monday <3

Picture of my Udel below! Just finished him up today!

Can't wait to see my little MDD next to all these huge Granado Boys lol!

spacer.png

• Like 4

Jezrah

Yay, bring on the vinyl boy hotness! I really like Udell in a darker skin tone, and yours looks really good so far. 🥰

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Geoffryhawk
5 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Yay, bring on the vinyl boy hotness! I really like Udell in a darker skin tone, and yours looks really good so far. 🥰

Thank you! :) I am waiting on some clothing from SartoriaJ for him, and a new wig! Though I think I got the wig a size too big haha, turns out he's more 7-8 than 8-9 like my Resin boys.

MrFjmg03

Welcome to the forum. I love Vindolls I have 5 of them I’m so glad to see another vindoll owner. It is so rare to find somebody that owns vindolls. I LOVE his face up. You did an amazing job, I especially like the shape of the eyebrows and the facial hair.

Congrats in your incoming Mochi achi MDD. I find the bodies so adorable. What head sculpt is it?

• Like 1

Geoffryhawk
1 minute ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Welcome to the forum. I love Vindolls I have 5 of them I’m so glad to see another vindoll owner. It is so rare to find somebody that owns vindolls. I LOVE his face up. You did an amazing job, I especially like the shape of the eyebrows and the facial hair.

Congrats in your incoming Mochi achi MDD. I find the bodies so adorable. What head sculpt is it?

Yes they're lovely! My Udell is one of the first ones! I was so excited when Crocus announced them that I had to predorder immediately! I'm trying to decide whether I want to get two Smartdolls or possibly grab a bronze Pancho and Enoch before they're gone. doing his face up was a lot of fun! So maybe I go for the boys haha. (Or maybe since I already have an Enoch in resin, I just pick up a Pancho and then a Tomorrow :D)

Shes a DWC01! :) She's my PFP! She'll be shipping out next week, and hopefully she doesn't take too long in shipping! ^^

MrFjmg03

Smart dolls usually ship very fast. I used to have two of them, now I only have one but I remember both times they ship within a week :) Tomorrow is really beautiful that’s a great choice.

Pancho and Enoch are both gorgeous. I have both but in normal skin. You are so lucky to have one of them in resin. I always wanted one in resin but they were so out of my budget so I was so happy when they release them on vindoll form. That was the only way I could afford all my favorite granado sculpts. I’m only missing Raguel but unfortunately he was never out in vindoll. I do have a vindoll Pancho in normal and he is so handsome. :)

Meowjima

I just got my mochi body today, and I am in love with it, so I'm sure you will be too.

I also own.... uh, three Smart Dolls and one head, and one of them is Monday.  

Geoffryhawk
2 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Smart dolls usually ship very fast. I used to have two of them, now I only have one but I remember both times they ship within a week :) Tomorrow is really beautiful that’s a great choice.

Pancho and Enoch are both gorgeous. I have both but in normal skin. You are so lucky to have one of them in resin. I always wanted one in resin but they were so out of my budget so I was so happy when they release them on vindoll form. That was the only way I could afford all my favorite granado sculpts. I’m only missing Raguel but unfortunately he was never out in vindoll. I do have a vindoll Pancho in normal and he is so handsome. :)

^3^ I love Crocus' work so much!! I hope to see your pancho and Enoch!! Yes the resin boys are quite expensive, so I only have two Evol bodies for my heads, one in bronze and one in sunshine! They are very consistent with their Resin colors so the heads match very well. And I also have a Titan but...HE IS HUGE!

Ah Raguel is very nice! :) I really want a Garden head in sunshine ;.; or as a little one.

Yeah I've heard Smart Dolls are pretty quick to get! And yes I like a lot of their Cocoa dolls.

1 hour ago, Meowjima said:

I just got my mochi body today, and I am in love with it, so I'm sure you will be too.

I also own.... uh, three Smart Dolls and one head, and one of them is Monday.  

I think her freckles are so cute!!

Ah yah!! I hope so! :) I've been keeping her picture on my phone, can the MDD wear minifee clothes?

MrFjmg03

TitN was the first Granado doll I ever saw. I always like him but he is expensive and HUGE. I have own 70cm resin dolls and I was never able to handle them because they were so big for me and heavy. I cannot imagine how heavy he must be, but the body is so beautiful sculpted :)

This are my 5 current vindolls. The one with blue hair is my Pancho :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

Geoffryhawk

TitN was the first Granado doll I ever saw. I always like him but he is expensive and HUGE. I have own 70cm resin dolls and I was never able to handle them because they were so big for me and heavy. I cannot imagine how heavy he must be, but the body is so beautiful sculpted :)

This are my 5 current vindolls. The one with blue hair is my Pancho :)

They look great!!! Your Udell has pretty hair <3 ^^ And Pancho and Enoch have such colorful outfits and hair!! Here are some pictures of my boys:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

These are some of my boys!! ^^ I currently have Neptune, Uranus, Michael, Saturn, Enoch, Vip-07 (<3 though I wish I could have gotten the alternate head as well.) heads. 

My uranus head, and Michael, though he's on a Dollshe Arsene body! (cause Dad Bod look xD) ^^

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Geoffryhawk

All your boys are so awesome, but your Titan, WOW! Just WOW!!!!

^^ Thank you! When Crocus released the alternate face up for Saturn I knew I had to have one. Was a lot of shuffling finances to get him but I don't regret it at all! I've named him George, and his Enoch boyfriend is Ansell! :)

Meowjima
On 3/20/2021 at 10:55 PM, Geoffryhawk said:

I think her freckles are so cute!!

Ah yah!! I hope so! :) I've been keeping her picture on my phone, can the MDD wear minifee clothes?

I would say, for the MDD Mochi-Ashi, it depends.  Given they have thicker thighs/legs, most MDD/MSD-sized clothing, at least pants, shorts, and leggings, won't fit.  Tops and possibly skirts might be okay?  I've heard  how clothing fits different dolls depends largely on the company making the clothing, much like most human clothes.    I'm sure there ae a lot of people who would kno better on here than me, though, as I only have the MDD-Mochi body.

• Like 1

Geoffryhawk
47 minutes ago, Meowjima said:

I would say, for the MDD Mochi-Ashi, it depends.  Given they have thicker thighs/legs, most MDD/MSD-sized clothing, at least pants, shorts, and leggings, won't fit.  Tops and possibly skirts might be okay?  I've heard  how clothing fits different dolls depends largely on the company making the clothing, much like most human clothes.    I'm sure there ae a lot of people who would kno better on here than me, though, as I only have the MDD-Mochi body.

True. Now that I finally have her in my house it's a lot easier to see how big her thighs are! Though I think for thigh high socks she can probably wear SD ones if they're just rolled down a bit :) And I'm pretty sure she'd fit Big Baby clothes, so maybe if I get some pants from Big Baby companies they might fit lol.

Meowjima
21 minutes ago, Geoffryhawk said:

True. Now that I finally have her in my house it's a lot easier to see how big her thighs are! Though I think for thigh high socks she can probably wear SD ones if they're just rolled down a bit :) And I'm pretty sure she'd fit Big Baby clothes, so maybe if I get some pants from Big Baby companies they might fit lol.

I figured she might fit SD-sized bottoms.  I actually have an outfit I bought for my Super Dollfie that I might put on her, for despite it being 'SD13' sized and her being an actual SD13 body, it's okay in the thighs but it does not button up at the waist.  Putting it on ms DDS and a Smart Doll yielded similar results.

Geoffryhawk
1 minute ago, Meowjima said:

I figured she might fit SD-sized bottoms.  I actually have an outfit I bought for my Super Dollfie that I might put on her, for despite it being 'SD13' sized and her being an actual SD13 body, it's okay in the thighs but it does not button up at the waist.  Putting it on ms DDS and a Smart Doll yielded similar results.

Yeah SD13 are kinda small I guess. Though I'm not very good at sizing, since I only seem to have one size apart from my Minifees and slender MSD, and it's Very Big Uncle Size. xP

Meowjima
Just now, Geoffryhawk said:

Yeah SD13 are kinda small I guess. Though I'm not very good at sizing, since I only seem to have one size apart from my Minifees and slender MSD, and it's Very Big Uncle Size. xP

Oh man, I'm going to be getting my first 70+ later this year.  

Geoffryhawk
Just now, Meowjima said:

Oh man, I'm going to be getting my first 70+ later this year.  

They are lots of fun! ^3^ I do like my boys a lot! Though they are a pain to dress!

Meowjima
8 minutes ago, Geoffryhawk said:

They are lots of fun! ^3^ I do like my boys a lot! Though they are a pain to dress!

I really want a vinyl Vindoll.  I might have to follow up and have my next purchase be one to even out the ratio of boys and girls.

Geoffryhawk
2 minutes ago, Meowjima said:

I really want a vinyl Vindoll.  I might have to follow up and have my next purchase be one to even out the ratio of boys and girls.

They are lovely! I'd love to add a Gabriel in normal skin to my collection