Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Geoffryhawk

MDD Mochi Ashi Body Arrival! (Nudity)

Geoffryhawk

spacer.png

My girl's body arrived along with the extra bust I got second hand. The match isn't perfect color-wise but that's okay!

Her legs are super cute! And I love the way the vinyl feels. ^^ She poses very nice!

Now I'm just waiting on her head & clothes to arrive! This is my first Dollfie Dream and I'm already loving her. <3 Can't wait to see her all full assembled and dressed!

• Like 3

Meowjima

I think it's close enough, honestly.  Probably wouldn't have picked it up if you hadn't said anything.  

My Mochi-Ashi body came this saturday, and I really, really regretted not getting a MDD-sized doll sooner.  The body is so nice.  I loved how easy/fun it was to pose and just spent a good time playing with the body before actually getting her put together.   I only really worry about getting shoes for her.  I still haven't decided on a wig I like.  

• Like 1

Geoffryhawk
23 minutes ago, Meowjima said:

I think it's close enough, honestly.  Probably wouldn't have picked it up if you hadn't said anything.  

My Mochi-Ashi body came this saturday, and I really, really regretted not getting a MDD-sized doll sooner.  The body is so nice.  I loved how easy/fun it was to pose and just spent a good time playing with the body before actually getting her put together.   I only really worry about getting shoes for her.  I still haven't decided on a wig I like.  

Yes it's very close, more noticable in person than on camera for sure! :)

Yes they are so lovely!! I was really looking to get a smaller girl and the mochi-ashi body definitely appealed for the pear shape :) Yeah not sure about shoes though seems more normal msd sized than my minifee and slender boy msd! So that might be good!

Meowjima
3 minutes ago, Geoffryhawk said:

Yes it's very close, more noticable in person than on camera for sure! :)

Yes they are so lovely!! I was really looking to get a smaller girl and the mochi-ashi body definitely appealed for the pear shape :) Yeah not sure about shoes though seems more normal msd sized than my minifee and slender boy msd! So that might be good!

I have a Dollmore Kid and an Impldoll Youth on the way (though I might be getting the names wrong).  I've always wanted an MDD, though.  And yeah, I do love their little pear shape.  

Geoffryhawk
1 minute ago, Meowjima said:

I have a Dollmore Kid and an Impldoll Youth on the way (though I might be getting the names wrong).  I've always wanted an MDD, though.  And yeah, I do love their little pear shape.  

She was certainly a lot less expensive than the art resin dolls I was looking at haha.

I have a Custom Resinsoul Sui body/Minifee head hybrid, and a Miniefee Mirwen. ^^

Geoffryhawk

Decided to have a little fun with the body and my floating heads haha

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Meowjima
5 minutes ago, Geoffryhawk said:

Decided to have a little fun with the body and my floating heads haha

my god.  what has science done.

• Haha 1

Geoffryhawk
Just now, Meowjima said:

my god.  what has science done.

We can Rebuild Her...

Geoffryhawk

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

My Girl has finally arrived, and now she is complete And I love her so much!!! <3

I feel like her name is Miriam that's the name she's telling me. It's so wonderful to see her finally complete!!

She's a custom head by Shines, a DWC01 !!

Bonus picture of her with my Titan Saturn, George:

spacer.png

Forgive my messy bed ^^;!

The only trouble with her outfit is that the stockings unfortunately do not fit on the mochi-ashi body, but the body is So Cute, so I'll just have to get some SD sized stockings for her XD

• Like 4

Meowjima

Awww, that last picture melted my heart.  She's so tiny in comparison.  

Geoffryhawk
Just now, Meowjima said:

Awww, that last picture melted my heart.  She's so tiny in comparison.  

<3 I just had to take a picture of them together.

Thinking if I could get her to sit on his shoulder haha.

baldylox

She is super precious!  Congrats on your adorable little girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Geoffryhawk
21 minutes ago, baldylox said:

She is super precious!  Congrats on your adorable little girl!

Billy

Thank you <3 I'm so happy!!

• Like 1

Awww she has a very unique expression. So cute and Miriam is a great name for her!

If you ever do get some SD sized stockings to try on her, please post about the fit if it's not too much trouble. :ymdaydream:

Geoffryhawk
12 hours ago, rainglow said:

Awww she has a very unique expression. So cute and Miriam is a great name for her!

If you ever do get some SD sized stockings to try on her, please post about the fit if it's not too much trouble. :ymdaydream:

I will for sure! :)