Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Orchid

✩ Doll Photography challenge 2021! ✩

Orchid

Hi dears!!!

Long time no posting here, how are you? ^_^ Hope you're doing fine! 

I'm sharing this doll photo challenge with you in case you want to join, we're mainly participating in social media (instagram the most) but you can post them here if you want! 😄

Last year we had a great time with the #30daysofdollphotography challenge so this year I wanted it to be a little more relaxed and varied, hope you like it!! 🥳🥳🥳

RULES:

➜ When do we start?: This Wednesday March 31th.

➜ How do we play?: We'll upload one photo per day (following the theme of the day) using the hashtag #3weeksofDollPhotography, except for the days marked in the post. This way we will post photos 5 days in a row and then we relax the following 2 days. So, the first week ('Colors') begins on March 31, the second ('Emotions') on April 7 and the third ('Activities') on April 14. Obviously I created it to be fun, so feel free to do it as you want or at the pace that suits you best, but hey, doing it together is always a little more fun! ≧◡≦

Anyway I hope it's not too complicated lol but I think we'll have a great time and also have a beautiful feed 😆😆 So share it with the doll community and get ready for Wednesday!!! HAVE FUN 💜💜💜

480774986_3weeks.png.15b24074cc4386f96ee5920a77872d06.png

Edited by Orchid
  • Like 6

banner_orchid_dolls_web.png