The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ui-

And the wait time for Lucia begins now... purchase was finished at exactly 12:00. Lucia <3

Ui-

9ED55793-1C7E-4C23-8FA4-192014970B07.jpeg.e49071351fd9a68fc513140dd372368a.jpeg

SDs are so expensive but I’d pay that much for her damn shoes xD Glad I have a stand and case for her already. Wonder if I was one of the first to buy? I refreshed at exactly midnight and bought within one minute, almost like a click war xD

I’ll pick up Rena in May. I don’t suspect they’ll shut down pre-orders soon, but if they did, it would be for the SDs, so I’ll get the MDD which is nearly half this price next month when I get paid again. 

MAN I AM SO EXCITED. Snow Miku and her gorgeous dress, Lucia, and Rena! Then I’m getting Elsa and Anna and taking a break for a while. XD Seeing it go over $1000 on Volks and not aftermarket makes me realize how much I’m spending on this hobby lmao

• Like 2

Selenae

Congratulations, Ui! Please, spam us with lots of pictures when she arrives!

• Thanks 1

Ui-

TRUST ME I will. I will be so excited I’ll blast and spam EVERYONEEEEE. 

Seriously her SHOES I’d pay that price alone for omfg. And her make up. Wtf. SDGr is my favorite for a reason. 

thanks so much. OMFFFFG I’m excited. I’m getting the Rena MDD on the 1st when I get paid and I already bought both Snow Miku and the outfit. So I’ll have three dolls shipping around Dec 2021. 

Then Anna and Elsa. Once they are released. And then a BREAK LMAO. SOOOO much money spent xD toooo much.