Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
zankitsu

Newbie saying hello!

zankitsu

Hi everyone! I am mainly here for Dollfie Dream but  I do not have one yet and that is why I am here. 😃 I am very eager to find out more about these dolls and also other vinyl dolls that are anime-inspired in the process. I am more of a Superdollfie collector and even in that area I am still learning. Anyway, I am looking forward to learning and perhaps acquiring my first doll here pre-loved as I am eyeing some prior releases and hunting for good prices. I also got interested in anime dolls because of my daughter and I would like to build a doll for her after her favorite characters that are not readily available. Thank you for accepting me into the community! 😊

• Like 1

Milk

Greetings and welcome to the board! Hopefully you'll find a girl you like a lot real soon. I think it's sweet that you want to build for your daughter, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your endeavours.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

ChrisFhey

Hello and welcome to the board!

Hopefully you'll be able to find a girl you like soon. And once you do, we'll be looking forward to seeing them on here.
Also, good luck building your daughter's own Dollfie. Sounds like it would be a difficult task, but I'm sure it'll be very rewarding, and she'll be very happy in the end. :3