The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Meowjima

Rajikaru Peach Pai/Peach Pai Plus and the Wersaze MKIII SmD bust, first impressions.(NSFW)

Meowjima

Since I purchased my first vinyl doll in 2018, I have sought a peach pai bust after finding old Danny Choo posts singing their praises, as well as seeing them on several Dollfies and heaing even more rave reviews.  Unfortunately, finding them second hand, let alone at their original retail price, was impossible, and at the time, I only owned one SmD.  These two problems left the item coveted for quite some time.

At the very end of 2020/the very beginning of 2021, however, I was given the chance to purchase Peach Pai busts directly from Raji directly.  Around the same time werkaze released their MKIII bust, designed specifically for Smart Dolls.  Keep in mind this was prior to Adkya Dolls releasing their flex bust for SmD, and while lamenting the fact wersaze did not make them in tea, only cinnamon and milk, it did give me an opportunity to take out my first vinyl girl, an OG milk Kanata and give her the first upgrade she's had since receiving the Large Bust back when 'headlights' were the standard and 'smoobies' were only on default busts.

I ordered the wersaze bust December 30th and the Peach Pais (one regular, one 'plus') on January 1st.  Both were estimated for roughly 2-4 months, which I was willing to wait for.  They both arrived the last week of April.  Unfortunately, due to recent family trauma and the USPS losing the wersaze package for over a week in a half, while they arrived around the same time, technically, i did not have time to really check them out until May.  The Rajikaru Peach Pais came first, with a shipping notification, so I fully expected them.  These were my first silicone busts and I had..... well, lower expectations, despite the reviews.  I expected something that would feel sticky, and feel like sex toy grade silicone.  However, I was pleasantly surprised.  

image.png.4f604e9deb1060897a9fdb27d0455c88.png

These felt nice, surprisingly high-quality.  They were heavy and squishy without the 'implants' in.  I do kind of regret getting pink nipples, however, especially on the plus, and I probably should have gotten one in each color--which is why I bought two different sizes for my girls.  I also have to admit, I spent the first day taking them out of the package just squeezing them and not actually putting them on my dolls.

image.png.e5292647e3091d3db90bf69281f3792c.png

image.png.044d26b6d7625eb756819c2cbaf65107.png

These are designed and are just as easy to put on as Volks Vinyl busts.  You do not need inserts or anything beyond the actual breast implants (or "cutlets", as someone has called them), which really, feel like they're optional and really just added firmness when you squeeze them.  Admittedly, one of the reasons I wanted silicone busts is so I'd have something flexible that might let me wear tops and the like intended for smaller busts, an I tested out this theory with some CODENOIR bikinis meant for sizes SS-M.

image.png.30f3549a4d6c045c68b5a3ea73fd2942.png

Nailed it.  What I didn't nail was Seven's eyes.  I switched out her fitter and replaced the bluetac and looking at these pictures, I really regret it.

The wersaze bust arrived unannounced, while our regular carrier was on vacation.  I eceived no email indicating it was shipped, or a tracking number, and the only indication I had that it might be coming is a partial refund a few weeks prior, which I contacted them about and was told they over-estimated on the shipping (all while not saying whether or when it was shipped out).  I was off that day, and instead of a package at the door I received a pink slip in my mailbox indicated a package with the recipient's name being the owner/making of wersaze, not me, the sender as "Hong Kong".  And the reason it was not delivered was "due to COVID" . Which was..... weird.  I rescheduled it to be delvered the next day, and received no updates at all for over a week.  After filing a claim, I got a reply that it would be delivered but I had to be there to sign for the package.

..... and then they literally just tossed it at my front door and walked off.  

image.png.a02845fb5aae8c3cd9389f8afbdb987e.png

Despite the lighting, I assure you that this is a milk bust (really, it's the lighting, as you'll see).  I think the biggest differences is that the wersaze MKIII does require and internal frame piece to keep its shape.  It also came with a small ring that you put around the neck peg to keep the head/neck in place, I assumed.  It looks a bit saggy in this pic, while taken apart/without the inserts.  I did not order this one powdered, or painted, beforehand.  s I figured I could try my hand at painting or leave it as is.  Without powdering, it was sticky feeling, but not terrible.  However, the implants were really sticky, and even left residue in their bags.  They also didn't fit as well inside the boobs as the peach pais do, but these are pretty small inconveniences, considering you don't see any of them.

Edited by Meowjima
  • Like 3

Meowjima

Aaand, continued because they wouldn't let me upload any more in one post.

image.png.7da02893d984745e72c000c3370c29aa.png

Put together, I think they look fine.  They're squishy, they're flexible.  As you can see, the position of one of her arms kind of reshaped a boob.  Hooray for realistic breast dynamics.  I took them off, removed the inserts, and put her SmD L bust on, but decided to do one last comparison.

image.png.cdac9e03a2479836fcff5ab8016802ce.png

Mostly did this for the purpose of a side-by-side color match.  The bust doesn't have its internal frame, or the implants, so it has no weight. to it.

They're both good, but if I'm going to be honest, the Peach Pais are a lot easier to work with, especially for first-timers.  They do both look nice, however.  But if I recall correctly, one wersaze bust was almost as much as two of Rajikaru's busts.  It also irked me that there was absolutely no communication on wersaze's end about where my bust was, while raji both sent emails and updated their fwitter on production status.

I will likely be getting a tea flex bust from adkya and add it here for further comparison.

• Like 2

ChrisFhey

Thank you for the informative post.

What's the reason you regret getting the pink nipples?

Meowjima
6 minutes ago, ChrisFhey said:

Thank you for the informative post.

What's the reason you regret getting the pink nipples?

THe color is a little 'meh', especially in the plus.  At least in certain lights/colors, I feel it looks to pink 

ChrisFhey

I see. Going by your photos they don't look bad, although perhaps a bit too light.

Would you have preferred to try and blush them yourself as an alternative?

Bellatrix

They look super sexy. I have always been worried about the dust sticking to them, especially as I leave my dolls wearing the same outfit for several months in a row, but I admit that if it wasn't for this small "inconvenience" I'd have all of my dollies wearing them. They look beautiful. 

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Meowjima
9 hours ago, ChrisFhey said:

I see. Going by your photos they don't look bad, although perhaps a bit too light.

Would you have preferred to try and blush them yourself as an alternative?

Yeah.  They're actually really easy to blush.  Fortunately, there are a lot of detailed silicone doll painting tutorials, ironically enough from the Reborn baby community, since many of the higher-grade ones are made with the same type of silicone.    I think them being too light mmight be what is getting to me.

7 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

They look super sexy. I have always been worried about the dust sticking to them, especially as I leave my dolls wearing the same outfit for several months in a row, but I admit that if it wasn't for this small "inconvenience" I'd have all of my dollies wearing them. They look beautiful. 

When dusted regularly with talcum-based powder, or unscented baby powder, I believe, at intervals (not even regularly, just when they start to feel 'sticky).  My wersaze bust wasn't powdered, and I was surprised that nothing really stuck to it  Silicone busts can also be cleaned gently with soap and water  I was a little afraid of dust and the possibility of them fusing wth vinyl, but I know people who keep theirs on for very, very long periods of time and have had no issues.  

ChrisFhey

Sounds like it's pretty much the same as with sex toy grade silicon, given that you need to dust those with a form of talcum powder as well, unless you want them to turn into a sticky mess.
I don't think it would be too much of a maintenance issue for the Peach Pai though, given that you're probably not fooling around with it every day. A light dusting every now and then should be okay, I suppose.
Do you remove the bust when applying the powder?

I think I might want to try one for my dolls as well at some point, however, I wonder what the brown nipple option looks like.
Perhaps this would've been more to your liking as well, as I expect them to look a bit more defined than the pink ones at least.

I might have to try and pick up a pair and see what their like at some point. 😄

Meowjima
19 minutes ago, ChrisFhey said:

Sounds like it's pretty much the same as with sex toy grade silicon, given that you need to dust those with a form of talcum powder as well, unless you want them to turn into a sticky mess.
I don't think it would be too much of a maintenance issue for the Peach Pai though, given that you're probably not fooling around with it every day. A light dusting every now and then should be okay, I suppose.
Do you remove the bust when applying the powder?

I think I might want to try one for my dolls as well at some point, however, I wonder what the brown nipple option looks like.
Perhaps this would've been more to your liking as well, as I expect them to look a bit more defined than the pink ones at least.

I might have to try and pick up a pair and see what their like at some point. 😄

I remove mine.  I still need to dust my wersaze bust, though.  I changed out one of the busts after taking photos, since her current outfit is a sweater dress, while keeping the pair on the other and I see no problems after almost a week.  No dust, and no stickiness, which is good.

ChrisFhey

That sounds quite good, indeed. Thanks for the update.

baldylox

Yay!  Another convert!  😄  

Your girls look great with them!  I knew they would tho.  Now you see why I have a lot of girls with these.  <3 Congrats on getting them, all your ladies look pretty happy!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

HK47

where does one acquired this item? and if you don't mind telling me a cost of it??

Pit
On 5/11/2021 at 3:27 AM, Meowjima said:

THe color is a little 'meh', especially in the plus.  At least in certain lights/colors, I feel it looks to pink 

You can try rubbing gently isopropyl alcohol with a cotton swab to erase the color. I did that with my wersaze and is colorless now.

Meowjima
On 5/12/2021 at 9:04 PM, HK47 said:

where does one acquired this item? and if you don't mind telling me a cost of it??

You can order both directly from rajikaru an wersaze, as they both do international shipping.  However, expect a wait.

Meowjima
5 hours ago, Pit said:

You can try rubbing gently isopropyl alcohol with a cotton swab to erase the color. I did that with my wersaze and is colorless now.

It dulled a bit after a few powdering's, I've noticed, more-so on the doll who is a lot more clothed at ay given time.

Courtmom

I've always wondered, what is the point of powdering them?

OccultBeast
10 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

I've always wondered, what is the point of powdering them?

To keep them from being sticky.  Silicone is naturally 'tacky' to the touch, and powdering them makes the powder stick to the surface instead of literally everything else in your home.  The powder wears off from normal use, so you have to occasionally reapply it.

Courtmom
5 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

To keep them from being sticky.  Silicone is naturally 'tacky' to the touch, and powdering them makes the powder stick to the surface instead of literally everything else in your home.  The powder wears off from normal use, so you have to occasionally reapply it.

Now that makes a bushel and a peck of sense! I was never sure what the point was, so that clears up a ton. Thank you!

Vampurrr

This has definitely made me want to get a silicone bust. They look amazing!

I was considering an Adyka flex body, but I didn't like how the torso and legs looked when bent certain ways, so this looks like a great middle ground 😄