Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dreamingwaffles

obitsu skin colors

Dreamingwaffles

Hi there!

Do obitsu bodies come in tan by any chance? Specifically the 40cm body.

Thank you! 

Edited by Dreamingwaffles

Tasuke

i'm exclusively familiar with their 1/6 scale bodies, (21/23/24/26/27cm.) but AFAIK,

OBITSUs only come in White (Pale) and Natural (Flesh) skintones...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

K-2

The 40cm Obitsu body was a variant size sold exclusively by Parabox, which used many of the same internal and external parts as the 50cm body. The 40cm only came in the white skin.

There is an Obitsu 48cm body in tan sold by Angel Philia and Real Art Projects.

MVSig.jpg

cookimooon

Since the topic is skin colors, I wanted to try asking: 

I'm wanting to get an MDD stocking for an AZT8-45 S bust body (I'm assuming the Obitsu 45 and this body are essentially the same size/interchangeable?), but I don't know what color stocking would be appropriate. The skin color is Azone "Super Whitey". I appreciate any recommendations! I hope I'm asking in the right place. 

K-2
On 7/21/2021 at 10:51 PM, cookimooon said:

Since the topic is skin colors, I wanted to try asking: 

I'm wanting to get an MDD stocking for an AZT8-45 S bust body (I'm assuming the Obitsu 45 and this body are essentially the same size/interchangeable?), but I don't know what color stocking would be appropriate. The skin color is Azone "Super Whitey". I appreciate any recommendations! I hope I'm asking in the right place. 

The original Obitsu 45 was sold exclusively by Parabox and appears to be a little bit slimmer in the torso than the AZT8-45. The MDD body stocking should fit the AZT8-45 but possible won't be stretched as much as it would on the MDD.

Color-wise Obitsu white skin (a.k.a. whitey) is very similar to Volks Normal, although some people prefer the Volks Semi-White as a match. Both Volks Normal and Semi-White are darker than the Obitsu Super White.

SkinTones01.jpg

A MDD body stocking in Volks White would probably be your best match to Obitsu Super White.

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg

cookimooon
On 7/24/2021 at 1:30 AM, K-2 said:

The original Obitsu 45 was sold exclusively by Parabox and appears to be a little bit slimmer in the torso than the AZT8-45. The MDD body stocking should fit the AZT8-45 but possible won't be stretched as much as it would on the MDD.

Color-wise Obitsu white skin (a.k.a. whitey) is very similar to Volks Normal, although some people prefer the Volks Semi-White as a match. Both Volks Normal and Semi-White are darker than the Obitsu Super White.

SkinTones01.jpg

A MDD body stocking in Volks White would probably be your best match to Obitsu Super White.

Thank you so much for the detailed reply!! I really appreciate it!