Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lizik-chan

Azone 50's anyone?

Lizik-chan

I've never planned buying any of big Azone girls. But I ended up having two of them already and two more will be on the way to my home this year.

It all started with Azone Mikuru Asahina which turned out to be incredibly cute and moe to me. At that moment I only had DD Haruhi and the idea of having little Mikuru together with her was somewhat interesting. After all Mikuru is the time traveler, isn’t she? )))

Since Mikuru arrived to my home I was really surprised that she looks quite good and natural together with her older sister despite size, proportion and aesthetics differences. Besides Obitsu body which is used for Azone 50’s is incredibly poseable and steady indeed. So after I fell for Lila Black Raven I wasn’t hesitating a moment to grab her.

So does anybody here also have any Azone 50 cm girls? How do you like them? Do you treat them as DD’s little sisters? Or are they on her own on the separate shelf?

Zukin

I'd like to get one. The only thing I don't care for is the painted on eyes, other than that they're great!

waha

I plan to get one in the future myself. Was very close to buying Lilia / Black Raven II, but then I found my custom DDH-01 on Yahoo instead and I spent all my money on that. >_

finnleo

Personally I really liked the 50 series Mizuki Mikaduki/Mikazuki originals (and the Enma Ai character variation) azone made.

I think the main reason was the heads having separate eyes like most DD's.

Maybe one of these days, mikazuki ever comes around for a reasonable price.

Galvatim

Looks like Azone's next 50 cm releases include Saber, and Makise Kurisu!

Dollfriend

I have Azone Nymph and I found her very nice: DSCN0008

Infact she has been my first "big"doll and then I bought Mio dollfie. I found the obitsu body good and poseable.

• Like 2

Strife212
saberesize.jpg
  • Like 1

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

baldylox

Wow, that Saber is most impressive! How much do those sell for nowadays? Not cheap I'd imagine...

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

juu-yuki
Wow, that Saber is most impressive! How much do those sell for nowadays? Not cheap I'd imagine...

Billy

I think they cost relatively close to a limited DD

Update: Went to check and that Saber cost 84000 yen =)

TheParadisePanda

Wow Saber lends herself quite well to the 50cm body ! It helps that her outfit isn't very revealing so the obitsu's joints are not to visible. I'd love to see her side by side with the DD Saber, though she'd probably be a little on the short side lol .

baldylox
I think they cost relatively close to a limited DD. Update: Went to check and that Saber cost 84000 yen =)

Ahh, thanks! I was just being too lazy to go and look it up myself. She does look awesome tho.... part of that must be due to that outfit tho as the original blue battle set is just so friggin cool looking to me.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Strife212

Yeah, I want the DD version so much!

Half tempted to get this Obitsu but I will wait and save the money.

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

Saluli

I am so tempted to get this obitsu! Saber is a short girl, this size is perfect for her!

But I don't even know how to buy( and pay )for one being in Brazil...

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Kumi
I'd love to see her side by side with the DD Saber, though she'd probably be a little on the short side

imho not that much.

Actually, Obitsu 50 is around the size of DDS and 50cm is afaik without the head.

Here's comparison shot of DDII and Ob50 by Akirio

3371741359_1cfc3728de_z_d.jpg

DD & Obitsu50 sisters / 09032102

pandacornn

BUHH KUMI DON'T DO THIS TO ME. That photo is so cute ;A; *forever tempted*

• Like 1

sig.jpg

Till Troll

Where do people usually by their Azone 50s? I've only ever bought form Volks or Parabox before. The Azone Queen's Blade doll that is out later this year is really appealing: I don't watch the anime, but the doll body is awesome. The body prototypes were at Wonfes, and they appear to be Obitsu 50cm DD dynamite style bodies, but with a more natural bust shape than the DD (maybe Yoko-ish?).

I really fancy nabbing this lady for her body, and probably selling her outfit / head. But I am not sure where I should be looking for her to turn up (latter half of this year methinks). Trying not to think what customs will say when they see her box >.<

Cauldroness

HLJ seems to carry a lot of the Azone girls. They have Lilia / Foreboding, Kuroneko, Fate/Saber, and Cecily / Fear of Darkness (both I & II) -- I think most of those girls were displayed at Wonder Fest? I've bought from them before, and always had good customer service.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

wotafarce

I have bought Azone items from HLJ and found them to be very good, their coms were good, prices and postage were fair and things got here quickly, only one thing they keep changing my house number from 4 to 3 no matter how many times it tell them,

Apart from the last problem I would not hesitate to order from them.

misskale

I've not bought any yet, but I'd probably buy at http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/

I've bought clothes from them and they are good about shipping and the prices seem lower. They also give a good heads-up on when pre-orders will start.

SakuraSylph

I don't own any Azone 50s yet, but their Enma Ai character model has recently caught my eye as a potential future adoption. I like her kimono and red eyes, plus she comes with the prayer beads and wannyudo straw doll from her show. She fits right in with my traditional Japanese theme, which (along with gothloli) is one of the ways I like dressing all my dolls.

I'd be curious to see if she can share some of her clothes with the DDs reasonably well.. I think she's on an Obitsu 50 body?

She came out in 2008, so that means she'll definitely have to be picked up second-hand.

Hobby Japan has some nice photos from back when they sold the doll.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10079699

SakuraSylph

SakuraSylph
Jungle SCS has the Azone Enma Ai in stock!

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/index_e.cgi?action=productdetail&id=505980

Oh hoh! And slightly cheaper than retail, too, even though it's in their top status condition. Been keeping an eye on that since you posted.

Since she's stuck around, I think I'll wait until I can go to Jungle in person later in the year and see if she's still there. Avoid the 5% gaijin tax and EMS charge ^_^.

It's interesting that dolls of Ai aren't too badly priced but PVC figures of her are many times their original retail now.

SakuraSylph

Saluli
saberesize.jpg

Everytime I look at her I am more tempted. But I am a little afraid because she is not an DD...

I would have to do a lot of freelance jobs for getting the money. And I buy her, I will not have the courage to want an DD Saber. At the same time this Saber is so cute! And Original Saber DD is SO EXPENSIVE right now...

OMG I am so confused!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.