Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Silent

"Ishnu dal dieb" - Night Elf avatar requirred Elune-sama

Silent

Anu doriny talah.

Hi. I did not forget about project. Doll is nearly completed, transmog was in production but I am busy with diploma work. Next friday must be delivered. And I will be busy with practical (artwork) part. Defense of my diploma work should be somewhen in first half of June.

See you soon adventurer. (sooner than on dargons back)

SylveonPaws

I just found this thread and am looking forward to the results! 😍

I always thought it would be cool to have a doll of my night elf but the skin tone thing turned me off.  I've considered Resin Soul that was mentioned before in this thread but other than an occasional anthro I've kind of moved away from resin.  I prefer vinyl these days.  When I saw one of the Dollfie Icons I thought it would have been perfect until I noticed the joints.  I hope your doll works out I'm excited for you!!

Silent

Out of role-play: I am back. I was done with diploma and final exams earlier but was bit busy with garden etc and I was tired.

Anu dorini talah adventurers. So here she is. Sinlava is wearing recolor "cosplay" of old alexstrasza model from Cataclysm. I had this cosplay in progress maybe nearly two years ago I guess. (I did not predict Dragonflight expansion would come any soon in near future or it would be an expansion at all.)  Costume is made out of worbla mainly, some parts are made of EVA foam. Colors are from Citadel. 

153E3924-B5DF-49B2-9643-CB87949B0C1D.jpeg.9ebe4cfc5de2eb96698c0c6da502f612.jpeg

AA837699-192C-48FB-AD8A-EF3A64C6B2D0.jpeg.4407c77aa7295892d909511a47095419.jpeg

I could not resist to give her this old vanilla old DVD (back when vannila was new it was on 4 CDs, the DVD was revolution) Definetly not a product placement, right lord Galivix? 

4CF28484-236D-4748-BD66-AFBABA95A970.jpeg.106d246830f8ad4e7226a3ca8b89c5d0.jpeg

Edited by Silent
text
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1