Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kalio

dd body semi white and a flesh ddh-07 head

Kalio

Hi I’m getting a dd3 semi white body second hand but I was going to buy a ddh07 flesh head from Sakura dreams but now Idk because I don’t want the body and the face to look different with it be ok to put a flesh coloured head on a semi white body? 

OccultBeast

They're definitely two different colours.  When you compare parts, they don't seem that different, but a Flesh/Normal skin head on a SWS body definitely looks different as a whole.  I would recommend trying to get a SWS head instead of a Flesh, as you'll likely be unable to ignore the difference in skintone, especially since you know they are actually different colours.

spacer.png

Edited by OccultBeast
grammar

BeyondTime
6 minutes ago, Kalio said:

Hi I’m getting a dd3 semi white body second hand but I was going to buy a ddh07 flesh head from Sakura dreams but now Idk because I don’t want the body and the face to look different with it be ok to put a flesh coloured head on a semi white body? 

It’s going to look really mismatched. You’ll be much better off getting the head in SwS, even if it means getting it from Volks Japan. You could post a WTB for a DDH-07 SW head in our marketplace once you have access, and just specify you would prefer to buy from within Europe. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
5 hours ago, Kalio said:

I don’t want the body and the face to look different

A reverse Chaika will look something like this:

33423140481_b6d05053cd_b.jpg

kotori097

(oddly enough the head started out normal skin, but apparently due to stain treatment and the faceup its now more leaning towards tan).

While an actual Chaika, SWS head NS body looks like this:

48511642587_aff514b337_b.jpg

milinda024

If you are in the position that you are going to buy new parts, I would recomend matching the tone's.

• Like 1

Meowjima

in certain lights, the color difference isn't that bad?  However, I've only doe it on a SWS head an flesh body, so I do have to factor in any blushing on the face might make the color look a bit more "even".

image0.jpg

mayaiincho

There's not an insane difference. If you're not showing off your dolls or taking pictures and posting them, you're mostly fine. Alsty's head has aged a bit in the last several years and I'm not sure anymore is she was a normal or semi white. 

If anything use what you have till you can replace the body with the correct color. 

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Irulazuli

It will be ok as in you can do anything you want with your dolls. However, I know I have once bought old WS body for a NS resin head and while it looked fine from certain angles, it bothered me a lot (and now I have to deal with selling it...). So it's really up to your personal preference.